» «
Photo

Capture payouts are pathetic

44 replies to this topic
AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:37 AM Edited by AfterDeath, 19 December 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Just hack. f*ck f*ckstar

Maybe in the next patch they'll change the rewards so that Lester, Martin, or whomever takes us to lunch at Burger Shot and that's all we get

Oh and you'll have to walk too because all cars are utility cars and you all know that driving utility cars is a big no-no

• OOM 313 likes this

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

played one game of capture.. 

-1K for ammo..

Try aiming first? That is a sh*t load of ammo wasted

Or maybe pickup in-game weapons?

But I kind of agree - capture is not for making money - it's for a little RP and having some competitive gameplay ... but then again, not every mode needs to be for grinding money does it?

If they want the mode to be well played, yes it does need to be for grinding money. It's bad enough the winners side don't get much. Being on the losing side usually costs you money based on ammo spent and small payout.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:13 AM

How it should be imo

Don't kill me

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Losers shouldn't complain about not "winning enough money". You lost, you shouldn't be winning anything. They should award you negative money on top of your ammo loss, and give that money to the MVP on the other team. Then you should have to watch that character sniffing your money and slapping you in the face with it.

Then your character should be forced to enter a vehicle with whoever killed you the most, and begin voluntarily acting like a prostitute. And you get to watch your money dropping as it happens, since you're paying them for the honor of pleasuring them.

Then you lose all ammo and your garage is wiped and you're put in Bad Sport with 30 more days on your timer, which shows up 00:00:00.

Then your Social Club and Xbox Live accounts are suspended, and your gamertag is permanently deleted and banned from use.

Then they come to your house at 2 in the morning, set your house on fire, and drag you out kicking and screaming through the flames and embers as your whole world is destroyed in front of you.  They throw you into a van and show you the part of the ToS you agreed to that gives them full rights over you and all your property. Then they slap you across the face with that too.

And then everything else that happened before happens again, except in real life.

Maybe that would be enough to drive the point home: You are not supposed to lose. The goal is to win. Do that and earn money.

• Jack Reacher likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

played one game of capture.. 

-1K for ammo..

Try aiming first? That is a sh*t load of ammo wasted

Or maybe pickup in-game weapons?

But I kind of agree - capture is not for making money - it's for a little RP and having some competitive gameplay ... but then again, not every mode needs to be for grinding money does it?

If they want the mode to be well played, yes it does need to be for grinding money. It's bad enough the winners side don't get much. Being on the losing side usually costs you money based on ammo spent and small payout.
Because only people forcing themselves to play so they can upgrade another supercar will be 'playing well'.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:25 AM

Losers shouldn't complain about not "winning enough money". You lost, you shouldn't be winning anything......

Seems appropriate :p

But yeah, getting anything at all when you lose is better than nothing...why should your bullet bills be covered when you and your team didn't get the victory.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

Losers shouldn't complain about not "winning enough money". You lost, you shouldn't be winning anything......

But yeah, getting anything at all when you lose is better than nothing...why should your bullet bills be covered when you and your team didn't get the victory.

lol.. why would i play it if there is a 9/10 chance of sh*tty matchmaking and 3/4 chance of wasting 10 minutes and losing money?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

Nah bro C* f*cked up it was advertised 3/10 would ratloader again cancelling my preorder there is just no motivation to play and no reason to get up in the morning.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by marco-polo, 19 December 2013 - 07:51 AM.

lol.. why would i play it if there is a 9/10 chance of sh*tty matchmaking and 3/4 chance of wasting 10 minutes and losing money?

Well...don't play it at all then.

Nah bro C* f*cked up it was advertised 3/10 would ratloader again cancelling my preorder there is just no motivation to play and no reason to get up in the morning.

More lies from C* i tell ya! When will it stop :panic:

bobtje333
  • bobtje333

dog

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

i played 2 yesterday, won both, i got 1000 and 500, not very nice, i will try them all, then i probably go back to survivals

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

Well...don't play it at all then.

i have no intention to..  

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

Yeah, we won a three team capture game today and only got 1000 bucks.  The money doesn't bother me as much as the low rp double whammy.

But it was kinda fun still.  :)

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

i have no intention to.. 

By the sounds of it, not many others do either...sounded good, but it does seem to be looking pretty poor as of right now.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

i have no intention to.. 

By the sounds of it, not many others do either...sounded good, but it does seem to be looking pretty poor as of right now.

as i see it, it's a lot like a team deathmatch but in capture you have a bigger disadvantage when team are unbalanced because you have to make your way to  fixed points on the map. it's heaven for campers. when it's basicly a 1 vs 5 deathmatch like i had yesterday you have no chance.

being able to choose how many teams you play with would be a massive help.. instead of being forced into a 1v1v2v2 because an idiot host started the job to early..  they should increase payouts as well because with 10 min a game it's more profitable to stay in free roam and sell a baller every 48 min. even if you win every time :/ let's face it, most people do jobs because they need the money

i'll still try the other capture types tho,  i hope they are better

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

Yeah for sure, there's no argument from me that in the current state, it's pointless to do much. 

That said though, it's a double edged sword on how long you wait.

Wait too long, people already there get bitchy and leave, don't wait at all... 

The time you spend in all of these competition things is piss poor to begin with when you look at the pay, so an increase in the pay goes without saying...I'll admit to gasping when the guy said the overall total is what it is, you can't have people getting excited about new stuff and getting a royal foot up the ass in the end.

• vince91 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users