Quantcast

» «
Photo

Repair your car in a couple seconds without pausing!

9 replies to this topic
just-a-spaz
  • just-a-spaz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

So, I've been pausing every time I want to enter the max health and armor code to repair my vehicle, but it gets kind of annoying to have to pause, wait for the menu to load, hit X to view the map, then enter the code and hit start, but I figured out a better way.

As you may know, the code to get max health and armor has a triangle in it which means you'll get out of your car if you try to enter the code while driving... who ever came up with that code is an idiot, but I've found a way around it so that you don't have to pause the game.

1. Make sure you're in your car and you have your pistol selected as your weapon.

2. Get out of your car.

3. Press triangle to start climbing into your car

4. While you're climing into your car, quickly enter the code (circle, L1, triangle, R2, x, right, square, L1, L1, L1)

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

So, I've been pausing every time I want to enter the max health and armor code to repair my vehicle, but it gets kind of annoying to have to pause, wait for the menu to load, hit X to view the map, then enter the code and hit start, but I figured out a better way.

As you may know, the code to get max health and armor has a triangle in it which means you'll get out of your car if you try to enter the code while driving... who ever came up with that code is an idiot, but I've found a way around it so that you don't have to pause the game.

1. Make sure you're in your car and you have your pistol selected as your weapon.

2. Get out of your car.

3. Press triangle to start climbing into your car

4. While you're climing into your car, quickly enter the code (circle, L1, triangle, R2, x, right, square, L1, L1, L1)

Or just switch characters. 

• ll rdny ll likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:22 AM Edited by tresshold, 19 December 2013 - 11:22 AM.

loose step 3, you'll end up in the car.

or without cheats,....go to psn store.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

Or drive back to your garage.

just-a-spaz
  • just-a-spaz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

You're supposed to get in your car. The only way your car will be fixed with the Max Health and Armor cheat, is if you're in your car when the cheat is finished being input.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:30 AM

So, Instead of just Pausing and putting in the code, You step out & time the code right... ?

Having it on pause is way easier.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

And entering the code (assuming you dont care about the "trophies" ) is A LOT faster than switching from character A to B . . . . . . . .  then switch back to character A . . . . . . 

The code repairs the glass as well so you wont have to pay LSC to repair your vehicle before modding.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

What I do is hit the first two buttons in the cheat and wait for them to be done punching the air, then as soon as I hit the next button which makes them enter it, I very quickly enter the rest and usually finish before he even closes the door, but still repair the vehicle. Useful when you're rampaging in a tank and the tank starts smoking, although with big vehicles like that, I hold off on that last button until the engine is running.

bigkinglos
  • bigkinglos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

what about for xbox

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

what about for xbox

Same thing friend. When you input Y, just finish the code before you start the engine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users