Photo

Escaping 5 star cops, using the car in a titan trick | 13th Chase

6 replies to this topic
Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

So we did this chase on Friday the 13th, it was meant to be uploaded sooner but oh well!

I haven't been around for a while, so as always I hope you guys enjoy it, please leave any comments good or bad down below.

The actual escape by driving the car into the back of a titan is around the 6 minute mark, the rest is acquiring the wanted level.

Please try to be constructive  :santa:

Thanks  :santa:

• Ethereal_NYC and Sir Ninja like this

Sir Ninja
  • Sir Ninja

Proud DDET Member & Drift Knockout Host

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

Nice, watching it now

• Erebosgaminghd likes this

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

Nice, watching it now

Great :) Let me know what you think bud.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

good stuff i enjoyed it n will try myself

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:02 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 19 December 2013 - 06:04 AM.

I just go into that garage that opens in The Lost MC clubhouse, the cops stand outside the garage door talking trash but never come in, if you move a little bit away from the back wall the door will slowly start to open though.

Left the game sitting trying to get the first escape 5 5 star wanted levels finished..the bronze one and when I came back I was horrified to see the door opening fully and a horde of NOOSE coming in talkin trash and shooting me down.

If The Lost don't instantly run away when the cops come..as soon as one shoots at you it turns into a giant Lost MC vs LSPD fight...same if you shoot, they turn hostile to you.

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

good stuff i enjoyed it n will try myself

Thanks bud! And yeah the only thing I would suggest is keeping the Titan as straight as possible during flight. Any sort of sharp spikes in altitude will jiggle the car too much and blow you into oblivion.

Goodluck bud, let me know how you get on :D

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

I just go into that garage that opens in The Lost MC clubhouse, the cops stand outside the garage door talking trash but never come in, if you move a little bit away from the back wall the door will slowly start to open though.

Left the game sitting trying to get the first escape 5 5 star wanted levels finished..the bronze one and when I came back I was horrified to see the door opening fully and a horde of NOOSE coming in talkin trash and shooting me down.

If The Lost don't instantly run away when the cops come..as soon as one shoots at you it turns into a giant Lost MC vs LSPD fight...same if you shoot, they turn hostile to you.

Yeah it's odd, In this chase I was on 5 stars I was still firing at the police like no tomorrow and all of a sudden I got the award and went down to 3 stars.

I think It was because I took out all of the choppers, would be good to get some confirmation on how this works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users