Photo

So R* caters to the tank drivers....

68 replies to this topic
CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

If you see someone in a tank spawn killing others and you own a tank, get it out and go kill them. Its really easy bc 99% of the people who use the tank to spawn kill lack any form of skill. Tank v Tank they get owned. This is only reason why I ever use the tank, to make the scrub spawn killers realize they are noobs with no skill who can only kill some1 if they are standing still on the side of the road.  

Winning001
  • Winning001

Hit'em with the sickness

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

If you see someone in a tank spawn killing others and you own a tank, get it out and go kill them. Its really easy bc 99% of the people who use the tank to spawn kill lack any form of skill. Tank v Tank they get owned. This is only reason why I ever use the tank, to make the scrub spawn killers realize they are noobs with no skill who can only kill some1 if they are standing still on the side of the road.  

I use a tank. I dont use auto aim. I have skill without a tank, but the tank is too dam fun

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

@winning  When I first got the tank I had fun driving around and blowing up cops and stuff to make lobbies a bit more fun, killed people only if they messed with me 1st , no spawn killing as its not fair or fun.

I not saying everyone who uses the tank is bad. I had some fun tank battles early on but it got really boring after awhile, imo missions and races are more fun.

What I said is usually the people who are spawn killing others on foot while in a tank over and over are the ones with no skill, this is only from experience as I take pleasure in killing those people bc I feel they are dbags who go after cheap kills... they tend to panic when they see me pop out of nowhere in my tank...

TickleBot
  • TickleBot

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

Call me crazy.. I seek out lobbies with tanks rolling about. The more the merrier. To the OP if you wanna add me on psn we can practice some of my tactics.

I've been in your same position. I even bought my own tank. I prefer to snipe tank drivers.

Here's one of my tactics:
Snipe out the tank driver.
Have a friend take the griefers tank.
Have your friend drive it somewhere far. Preferbably underground in the subway.

Let the server dish out their own punishment on the tank driver.

Do NOT blow up the tank. If you do this, the griefer will be able to call Pegasus for another.

As long as the griefers tank is intact and far away from him.. He pretty much is in a bad spot..

Winning001
  • Winning001

Hit'em with the sickness

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Call me crazy.. I seek out lobbies with tanks rolling about. The more the merrier. To the OP if you wanna add me on psn we can practice some of my tactics.

I've been in your same position. I even bought my own tank. I prefer to snipe tank drivers.

Here's one of my tactics:
Snipe out the tank driver.
Have a friend take the griefers tank.
Have your friend drive it somewhere far. Preferbably underground in the subway.

Let the server dish out their own punishment on the tank driver.

Do NOT blow up the tank. If you do this, the griefer will be able to call Pegasus for another.

As long as the griefers tank is intact and far away from him.. He pretty much is in a bad spot..

then some random lowbie takes it and gets blown up by cops. 

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Is it weird i havent encountered one single tank yet? I dont play all day every day, but i do play regularly...

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

I haven't been able to snipe a tank driver....ever. Lol I haven't tried a whole lot either. And yet, I still find them massively amusing to try to cope with... They don't bother me I'm not much of the fleeing type, instead I die trying to destroy them... It's fun and eventually I get them! And on another note, I love having a bounty! I also love hunting bounties it's probably the my favorite part of the game! I don't hide I run/chase like the dickens!

I love how guys in tank (the good ones) will kill me like 20 times before I destroy them and then send me a message like "you messed with the wrong person!" Haha or "having fun yet?" Lol ....actually I am!

Best tank story I have was when this lvl 28 killed me while a was sending a message to a friend... As soon as I was done I hunted him and killed him like 6-7 times then all of a sudden there was a lvl 80 something hunting me down in a tank and he proceeded to kill me a few times and the lvl 28 sent me a text that read "u messed with the wrong person have fun dying!" I laughed so hard because right after that message I killed his friend in the tank and sent " haha hide behind your boyfriend much!?" Then I proceeded to follow them and found them getting out of an entity at the police station where tanks spawn (the one with the swinging metal gates) and killed them with rockets b4 they were able to get into their tank then I destroyed the tank with rockets and set sticky bombs on his entity because I knew they'd be returning for it ... I waited for them to get there and killed them both again! Hahahahahaha

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

Another incorrect "TANK DRIVERS KILL EVERYONE ON SIGHT!!!!!" thread.

Translation: "OP has been killed by a tank (possibly by driving into it and/or after throwing a ton of grenades at it, or shooting it with my pistol) so now must go online and complain"

YES there are wankers in tanks.  There are also wankers in cars and on foot.  Some people are just wankers online.

That does not mean that everyone in a tank is the same.

I have never saw a tank online that didn't spawn kill everyone.  And to you tank players whining about how people just ram you all the time, it's fixed now.  Now you are free to be a dickhead.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Anti-Tank = Not wealthy enough

The tank is free now :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users