Quantcast

» «
Photo

San Fierro DLC Better have this... (Bay Area Rap)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic
Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by Andreas., 19 December 2013 - 10:51 PM.

San Fierro was the worst city in the 3D-era of the GTA series, at least in my opinion, and unless they decide to re-model the entire city, I wouldn't want to see it in another GTA game. Furthermore, I don't get why you want those songs specifically in a SF DLC, which most likely won't ever come out considering that creating a new large city would be too much of a hassle for a simple DLC.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

San Fierro was the worst city in the 3D-era of the GTA series, at least in my opinion, and unless they decide to re-model the entire city, I wouldn't want to see it in another GTA game. Furthermore, I don't get why you want those songs specifically in a SF DLC, which most likely won't ever come out considering that creating a new large city would be too much of a hassle for a simple DLC.

too much??? 

Gesture_raised_fist_with_middle_finger_l

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Forum of Five Council Member [GTA:SoL]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 19 December 2013 - 11:17 PM.

dont get me wrong yes the songs are good and what not but the way you act. please tell me its a joke because people see that and they treat all of us latinos like we are garbage. lets move our race forward not back and try to get some originality. 

Nah Dont worry, Im just f*cking with the white dudes on here... felt like making a topic to see how racist some people on the forum really are... I know you have read some of my other posts so you should know that this one was way too over the top compared to em 

You want to be recruited by VAGOS right?

smh... idiota

The songs I chose are from that area... and are Bay area classics... plus that "welcome to the mission" song I posted is pretty much about life in the Mission District in SF (The Garcia District in GTA SA if you wanted to know)

The Mission District is a Primarily Latino community... 

as for the DLC thing... DLC can be alot of things... Episodes from Liberty City were DLC, which is what I ment when I said San Fierro DLC... I dont just want an empty map... I want there to be some life in it... give it a story, let a persons imagination run wild, etc... 

Ive been to frisco a number of times... and I feel a remodeled version could work in a GTA game... also the reason why the SA version sucked was because they rushed  as a last minute addition...

anyway Im sure you would rather have this song

Than some sh*t like Gas pedal by that one sage nigga...

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

This kid is pussy,nice jacket Holmes u rock that errrr day? I'm from Canada and I'd smack the fire out that boy hahahahahah! What a joke this dude is hahaha I can't stop laughing

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

This kid is pussy,nice jacket Holmes u rock that errrr day? I'm from Canada and I'd smack the fire out that boy hahahahahah! What a joke this dude is hahaha I can't stop laughing

The schools were rough on the illiterate ones, weren't they?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 19 December 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Kid? Im 21...

And your from Canada... Im from $outh $acramento... I am really sure your life must be harder than mine with free healthcare and no actual ghettos

1476207_10152074026683418_896180503_n.jp

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

What gives you the right to say nigga,cause you're Latino you get a pass?f*ck that id wash you up if I heard you talking like that,you wanted to see how many racists would respond yet you're spitting out derogatory terms? Straight GOOF
That moustache looks like you got it at the discount store,HALF OFF. Lol
Why you posting pictures and videos of yourself? You're 21 and you still dress like a 14 year old wigger,lol,you're asking to get flamed

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

What gives you the right to say nigga,cause you're Latino you get a pass?f*ck that id wash you up if I heard you talking like that,you wanted to see how many racists would respond yet you're spitting out derogatory terms? Straight GOOF

actually in my city everyone says nigga... regardless of race, there really isnt much racial stuff going on in northern cali except for the skinheads who are scattered in the rich areas of wherever...

We all grew up around eachother so why would we hate someone for the color of their skin? we all went through the same stuff, dealt with the same problems, went to the same schools, so we see eachother as equal...

also I am half latino half Black... If you want me to prove it I can post some pics of me and my dad... who is black...

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

photo-thumb-594603.jpg?_r=1387241781

Number 1 Wonder Bread

Da f*ck? you seriously got nothing better to do than call me white? Pinche Cabron! 

Do I sound white? Do I look White? 

Damn...  you seem like a f*cking awesome person.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by Durtywhyteboi88, 19 December 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Yeah I'm from canada and I don't need to justify how real it can get ,and just because you live in the "ghetto" doesn't mean you're doing ghetto or gangster sh*t,looks to me like you're taking selfies with pink camera phones and making videos acting gangster
I could give a f*ck about seeing a picture of your dad nor do I care who you are in your personal life,but that wannabe gangster sh*t is for clowns
We got a real winner here boys,look out for this gangstuh on the cover of Forbes next year

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 19 December 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Yeah I'm from canada and I don't need to justify how real it can get on the internet,but I'll tell you right now you'd get stomped out in my city looking and acting like you do,and just because you live in the "ghetto" doesn't mean you're doing ghetto or gangster sh*t,looks to me like you're taking selfies with pink camera phones and making videos acting gangster,pussy

and here you are trying to prove your superior on the internet like some stupid little kid... I only made that video for some people who were trying to say I was from kansas or somethin on a diff site... I posted it here just because I felt like it... and yea I take a few pics of myself to use as avatars for sites... just because when I was growing up I rarely ever had any pictures of myself... I can only think of like 5 total from when I was a few months old up to Freshman year of HS... 

as for you saying your city would stomp me out (saying my city is weak) you honestly dont understand how bad Sacramento is... people get shot broad day out here... especially at that place where I recorded that video in northgate... You saw those crossed out tags... apparently there is a turf war going on between VGL and some new black gang... there have been a few drivebys and whatever... just had one on the news last night... I was over near the new gangs supposed territory and I could have gotten shot just because of the colors I was wearing... Trust me when I say your city cant hold a candle to mine... and as for you assuming I am some weak wannabe... Never Underestimate based on a picture...

also that Jacket has more of a meaning than just a sports team...

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

This thread...

e4155ec97cedb50f4a2e024743a86625ecc34132
  • TJGM, calearne, Durtywhyteboi88 and 1 other like this

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Earlier this year a guy who owed money to a certain gang(I won't name them) had his head chopped off and stuffed in a dumpster,same gang that shot a peace officer with his own gun trying to escape prison,thats just 1 of about 27 homicides we had this year in my city and that numbers low in comparison to past years,people think Canada is soft but in all reality it's not,invisible borders and lines don't stop people from being criminal;There are crazy screwed up people everywhere,why would Canada be considered exempt? I'm gonna go get some poutine and bring it back to my igloo for some good eats EH!
I don't care who's city is what and what gangster is how gangster,just dropped in to tell you that your appearance(especially with your pink phone) makes you seem like a complete wannabe and posting videos acting like a thug will get you flamed,this was too golden an opportunity to not take up

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 19 December 2013 - 11:52 PM.

You want to be recruited by VAGOS right?

smh... idiota

Listen you cockroach, idiota es tu madre por tener un hijo como tu.

Who the hell do you think you are to insult me you useless human being? You came here acting like some thug saying you want some sht street music in a DLC that doesn't even exist and maybe never will, your attitude of street bully doesn't work with me, for me your "street style" with your long shirt, your cap and your "grove" makes you look like a freaking clown. And you want everyone to see you as some "hustla" with lots of style and with the respect of the street.

Seriously find some real gang if you wanna act like that, here your just making fun of yourself. No one cares about street BS around here, neither your street culture or whatever that is, at the end your just a wannabe nothing else. Goddamn I'd love to see if in real life you'd be that bad facing a real person, damn Internet bully pendejo.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

I'm thinking this dudes trollin,in his text he types like he's somewhat educated but in his video he's outside on a nice sunny day dropping n bombs and acting like graffiti means he lives in a "tough" neighbourhood,seems like a front to me....

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by Andreas., 20 December 2013 - 12:01 AM.

Furthermore, I don't get why you want those songs specifically in a SF DLC, which most likely won't ever come out considering that creating a new large city would be too much of a hassle for a simple DLC.

too much??? 

http://upload.wikime...nger_lifted.jpg

I think you have misunderstood me there. What I mean is that creating a city of a large scale is not a simple task - it takes lots of time, research, and money to make it reality; it isn't worth to put that much effort into it when it's only a DLC. A DLC is an add-on, it adds content to a given videogame, but it isn't meant to add something as substantial as a new city. Not to mention the fact that only a fraction of the customers who purchased the main game would purchase the add-on - and then you also have to consider that the more time passes the lesser potential customers there are. I think Rockstar would leave this task for their next Grand Theft Auto.

Then again, GTA Online is a big thing now, and given the name it has, it is supposed to last years, and it will very likely be incorporated in future GTA games - that is if there wil be more of them, which I do believe. This opens the opportunity to add more cities as time passes, which could include San Fierro. I remember Rockstar mentioned they would like to have a game, which includes all GTA cities that were ever created. I can imagine that GTA: Online makes this possible.

as for the DLC thing... DLC can be alot of things... Episodes from Liberty City were DLC, which is what I ment when I said San Fierro DLC... I dont just want an empty map... I want there to be some life in it... give it a story, let a persons imagination run wild, etc... 
Ive been to frisco a number of times... and I feel a remodeled version could work in a GTA game... also the reason why the SA version sucked was because they rushed  as a last minute addition...

The problem is what you're asking for is not an add-on for GTAV. You ask for an entirely new game. Rockstar seemed to have similar plans in the past. GTA Vice City, for instance, was actually supposed to be a DLC for III. They wanted to create a new city that is set in the 1980's with new characters, a new story-line and more. It got more and more until the supposed DLC's scale was so big, and until the engine was so limited, they had to make a new game out of it with an updated engine.

Episodes from Liberty City consisted of two DLCs, and both of them were really big. In the beginning, each cost about $20, which isn't really little money if you think about it. Microsoft paid over $50 million for timed X360-exclusivity, but the sales were underwhelming, as far as I'm aware, and that's the risk when you try to do something big like this. If a DLC that is set in the same city was the main game, with a new story-line, plenty of new vehicles and weapons, new characters, radio-stations, et cetera turns out to be a disappoitment, then you will think whether you'd do something even bigger, which could turn out to be an even bigger disappointment, or not.
  • Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

Earlier this year a guy who owed money to a certain gang(I won't name them) had his head chopped off and stuffed in a dumpster,same gang that shot a peace officer with his own gun trying to escape prison,thats just 1 of about 27 homicides we had this year in my city and that numbers low in comparison to past years,people think Canada is soft but in all reality it's not,invisible borders and lines don't stop people from being criminal;There are crazy screwed up people everywhere,why would Canada be considered exempt? I'm gonna go get some poutine and bring it back to my igloo for some good eats EH!

I never said there werent any gangs or crime in canada... I am just saying compared to the gangs out here in cali, they are fairly tame... Beheadings with machetes isnt anything new... back in the day people used to drive 4 deep in a car with rags across their faces and jump out with machetes whenever they saw a rival and chase them... trust me this place has had all kinds of murders... in oakland there are people who snatch up random people and then leave their dead mutilated corpse on the side of the freeway... we have cartels here who do some of the sickest sh*t... 

Oakland is usually the highest murder rate in the US...

Sacramento has been at a steady 40 something murders... 

I'm thinking this dudes trollin,in his text he types like he's somewhat educated but in his video he's outside on a nice sunny day dropping n bombs and acting like graffiti means he lives in a "tough" neighbourhood,seems like a front to me....

I didnt live in the neighborhood I shot that video in... like I said Im from south sac... thats from north sac... and you act like someone from the ghetto isnt educated in any way... learn more about sacramento before you make assumptions... because if I were to post pics from LA and say I was from LA you would assume I was some ratta from LA... 

but im from the 916... and you act like I talk that way to act like Im macho or some sh*t... that is literally how everyone I know talks out here... even my own family talks like that... 

and graffiti actually has meaning, its not just some scribble on a wall... but I aint gonna say anything about it... just know everything from the clothing you were to the tags on the wall has a meaning... 

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by Cicero The Great, 20 December 2013 - 12:05 AM.

That kid only needs attention, let him alone
A ''real though guy'' don't feel the urge to put a ridicule pic on the net to demonstrate it

His parents are the only ones to blame for that, no offence intended of course

San fierro DLC ? Ridicolous, absolutely ridicolous

Pretending to be a gangsta- douche bag on a forum doesn't make you a man, kiddo, grow up before it's too late....

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

So everyone in Sacramento looks like that? Note to USA-drop nuke on Sacramento,A"$"AP.....

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 20 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

That kid only needs attention, let him alone
A ''real though guy'' don't feel the urge to put a ridicule pic on the net to demonstrate it

His parents are the only ones to blame for that, no offence intended of course

San fierro DLC ? Ridicolous, absolutely ridicolous

Pretending to be a gangsta- douche bag on a forum doesn't make you a man, kiddo, grow up before it's too late....

I take it your some Highly intelligent being who is all knowing and omnipotent... 

I never said I was a tough guy... sh*t I got deep emotional probs.. dont mean Im a bitch who backs down... but like I said... keep the hate and racism coming... it pleases me,,,

also whose pretending to be what? Did you ever see me say anthing about me being "Gangsta" all I did was post a topic about music and a video about me showing where Im from... you just assume like the privileged 15 year old white kid you are

So everyone in Sacramento looks like that? Note to USA-drop nuke on Sacramento,A"$"AP.....

From stockton... which isnt too far from sac... same thing as sacramento... just because you watch tv and assume you know everything about america and how people are doesnt mean that you actually do

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

Can spell omnipotent but uses "your" where he should have used "you're",I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this guys been e-thuggin for a good while and picked up a dictionary to make himself sound smarter

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Dude there is no racism here, the only problem here it's your attitude and consequent behavior afterwards.

You came here wishing some music that is appealing to a few to a mode that doesn't exist, for no real reason. You use your own picture as avatar to show your "style" pretending to be some street thug and when people make fun of you you make a video to prove that you are a legit thug following the typical behavioral patterns of that "class" trying to enforce your "vibe" and manhood "I'm a macho" wow really you need to say you're a man?

There is no problem here, the problem it's you and you alone, your thread makes no sense, it's not appealing to almost anyone and your attitude isn't helping either. Unless you pull out a gun sideways and you start shooting you won't get anything in here.

And no this is not racism, the fact your a latino doesn't mean you have to behave like that, your enforcing the typical stereotype people have of some of them when doing what you do.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hold on, are people really arguing about who's city is more greazy on GTAForums???

smh

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

This thread...

e4155ec97cedb50f4a2e024743a86625ecc34132

i-didnt-choose-the-thug-life_o_588307.jp

• TJGM, RoadRunner71 and calearne like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

Dude there is no racism here, the only problem here it's your attitude and consequent behavior afterwards.

You came here wishing some music that is appealing to a few to a mode that doesn't exist, for no real reason. You use your own picture as avatar to show your "style" pretending to be some street thug and when people make fun of you you make a video to prove that you are a legit thug following the typical behavioral patterns of that "class" trying to enforce your "vibe" and manhood "I'm a macho" wow really you need to say you're a man?

There is no problem here, the problem it's you and you alone, your thread makes no sense, it's not appealing to almost anyone and your attitude isn't helping either. Unless you pull out a gun sideways and you start shooting you won't get anything in here.

And no this is not racism, the fact your a latino doesn't mean you have to behave like that, your enforcing the typical stereotype people have of some of them when doing what you do.

actually i put that pic as my avatar because my girl said it looked good... my other pic before it was way more ghetto but no one said anything til I put this pic just because I look lighter in it...

and like I said I put that there just cuz I felt like it, it was made for something else entirely on a different forum... 

and as for you saying that the thread makes no sense... read back to the post I made to that one guy... I made this topic to expose how racist people are when it comes to black music... then someone turned this whole topic into one about me, then you say Im not from the streets because I can type with dignity and because I have an IQ higher than 5? how does that work? are you seriously generalizing me based on what you perceive over the internet and not actually giving "benefit of the doubt"? I mean how do you honestly know where I am from? Do you know me In real life? Do you stalk me whenever I go to that ghetto 99c store for groceries? 

and before you say sh*t about that... I am not enforcing stereotypes, you are trying to make it seem like I fit some stereotypical mold of the way people on the internet view people... calling me wonderbread and white saying im some kind of wangster... I mean seriously do you see what is coming out of your fingers when you type? 

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

Can spell omnipotent but uses "your" where he should have used "you're",I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this guys been e-thuggin for a good while and picked up a dictionary to make himself sound smarter

Our native language isn't english, but We understand and speak latin, italian, english, spanish, french and a little bit of deutche
What is yours ? French or english ? Oh wait,you're still a colony, you didn't have either a native language

To op :
You're insecure and alone above alla
You need real help, searchin' for it on the net it's inappropriate and not smart at all

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

This thread is really out of place. 

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users