Quantcast

» «
Photo

For those who are in the cheaters pool! Guilty and Innocent!

16 replies to this topic
AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

So, we all know about the modders that have been going around, hosting modded lobbies that include all sorts of things, god mode, money multiplier, rp multiplier, etc, but if you got put in the cheaters pool from those lobbies, whether you were the host or not, here's how I got out, and here's how it should work for you.

So I did the modded lobbies as a host. I hosted them for a LOT of my friends, While doing them the price I had my friends pay was let me put a $2000 bounty on them and kill them for the insane amount of XP (usually 30-40 levels) and now I am level 1000, that was Monday night, Tuesday i found out i was in the cheaters pool for 9 months, so I decided to email R* support try and lie my way out of it, I submitted a ticket telling them I was put into cheaters pool for what I believed to be a mistake (it wasnt) and just a few hours ago I was taken out, either they didn't look at mine, or they are just too busy. try it for yourself, *Make sure you include your gamertag*

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

I was able to do the same. 

I had been giving 999 Billion and I was level 850 and I was in there for 9 months, but I told them that my little brother was on my system and he had been taking advantage of and I went on and on and eventually I was reduced to a 7 day and I am in the process of getting a hacking buddy of mine to get me a few million and a few hundred levels so I stay under radar when I get to the outside. 

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

pics or GTFO

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

I had been giving 999 Billion and I was level 850 and I was in there for 9 months, but I told them that my little brother was on my system and he had been taking advantage of and I went on and on and eventually I was reduced to a 7 day and I am in the process of getting a hacking buddy of mine to get me a few million and a few hundred levels so I stay under radar when I get to the outside. 

i think after being taken out of the cheaters pool for R*'s mistake, you are pretty much "Blacklisted" from going in there again, thats my thought, dont trust me on that though

pics or GTFO

how do you suppose i provide pictures? 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

you guys must have done something terrible to get that much time. I was only put in here like a day or two ago when that mass ban topic was created and i'll be out tomorrow. Do you go to bad sport or clean player when you get out lol. made a backup rank 250 psn just in case.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

you guys must have done something terrible to get that much time. I was only put in here like a day or two ago when that mass ban topic was created and i'll be out tomorrow. Do you go to bad sport or clean player when you get out lol. made a backup rank 250 psn just in case.

clean player when you get out, and yea the people hosting mostly got 9 months.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

clean player when you get out, and yea the people hosting mostly got 9 months.

i let 2 json modders and a jb ps3 user on my account for modding stuff... I think i should have a lot more than two days lol. Maybe because it showed up as 0 days first when it was a bug (pre patch 1.08) and the timer just got confused. 

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Lol, you guys really help vindicate the other guys that swear they were gifted money against their will and R* are being bastards. Think I'll just start posting them a link to this thread :)

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Lol, you guys really help vindicate the other guys that swear they were gifted money against their will and R* are being bastards. Think I'll just start posting them a link to this thread :)

good idea you r_etarded fa_ggot, while you're at it go get your dad another beer before he beats you again you fu_cking orphan.

• iPushYayo likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

i think after being taken out of the cheaters pool for R*'s mistake, you are pretty much "Blacklisted" from going in there again, thats my thought, dont trust me on that though

pics or GTFO

how do you suppose i provide pictures?

just do a print screen of the email and just black out you personal info :)
im not banned my self I just want to know how awful rockstar have become :D

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

good idea you r_etarded fa_ggot, while you're at it go get your dad another beer before he beats you again you fu_cking orphan.

Big big man on the keyboard...lil sh*t away from. I love the way you pussies imagine we're the same age as you which you clearly give away by talking of my dad beating me. You're also clearly as thick as f*ck...get my dad a beer yet, I'm a f*cking orphan. Go and jump off a tall building face first you twat. I pick my nose and flick snot in your face.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

yeah that guy is the retard. not the guy posting on the forum about how he scammed rockstar...

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

You do realise you just told someone to get their dad a beer immediately before calling them a orphan?
  • WBaker and TimelyMeerkat like this

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

You do realise you just told someone to get their dad a beer immediately before calling them a orphan?

Awkward.......

iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Why do you post on every post about cheater pool. You didn't cheat your a clean player we get it. Still doesn't make you any better when you say your gonna snitch. A rat is the lowest form of human being on the planet. So play clean if you more power to you but no sense in posting every topic like your high and mighty.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

Awkward.......

hqdefault.jpgDiizzzneeeyyylaaaannnn

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

Why do you post on every post about cheater pool. You didn't cheat your a clean player we get it. Still doesn't make you any better when you say your gonna snitch. A rat is the lowest form of human being on the planet. So play clean if you more power to you but no sense in posting every topic like your high and mighty.

err...where did I say I was gonna snitch ? Don't get the wrong impression about guys that play the game properly bud, it doesn't mean we're do good'ers or like being prim and proper in RL etc, I actually get a bit fed up of the word legit, It's not about being legit, I just like to play a game I payed my hard earned for and stopping to piss about  with hacks/glitches whatever, can soon take the focus away from why you bought the game in the first place.

I'm not intentionally trying to say I told you so so sorry if that's how it's coming across....I'm just abit fed up of the cheats trying to blame anything but themselves, it's them that keep creating the threads and in those threads, they continue to try to sway the gaming community away from a game the majority of us are clearly enjoying. So of course I'm gonna point out what I believe to be, their injustices. I mean, every post about cheater pool...there's really only one afaiac and that's some 20+ plages long last time I flicked through it and I may have contributed...hmm 3 times ?

Then this thread appears and my post was more tongue in cheek than anything. Anyway, yea, sorry bud but this forum has really turned into abit of a them v us so, I'll continue to post as and when I feel I have a reason to opine. I'd much rather be talking about the game in general and I'm sure you would too.

ps...a Rat isn't actually a human being :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users