R* acting like douchebags... Why?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
Celtics
  • Celtics

Montreality.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I was on R* website 5 minutes ago & I was reading '' GTA Online Capture Update Now Available '' news - http://www.rockstarg...g-tomorrow.html

I went to the bottom to see some comments & then I saw this:

398198Rockstar.png

What the f*ck is wrong with them? We just help them guys to make 1 billion and they're crying because some people are giving suggestions to them? I always been a fanboy of R* but I'm just wondering what the hell is going on.

I think we're expecting too much from DLC's because I've never see them acting like this before... They probably see people talking about going back to North Yankton in 2004 & all but they know we're going to have some sh*tty Zombies DLC so they're telling people to shut the f*ck up.

What do you think? Are they acting like asshol*s?

TheDust
  • TheDust

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Firstly they said persist, not just one time. Secondly they have their own email ([email protected]) for sh*t like that. They want to see comments relative to the post. The only asshole here is you for being a whiny bitch.

• Loxley, GTA564, TaviColen123 and 1 other like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

Excuse them, the dealer probably hasn't got the cocaine yet so they are a bit cranky.
  • DaRkL3AD3R likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

One name: Brian "the man" B.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

If the people posting on thier comment section are anything like 80% oF the people on tho forum, then I see no problem with that statement.
  • Loxley likes this

_StackS_
  • _StackS_

Mr.CountItUp

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

I think your over exaggerating dude...
  • RaeTrillionaire likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Because people are acting like douchebags, they're like ''COCKSTAL Y U NO ADD GTA IV PSHYSICSS EEVEEN IF MOST OF PEPRO FUND IT HORRIBBRU'' or ''Y U NO ADD GANGWERS EVEN IF LAMAR SAID THAT HE HAS NO BEEF WITH THE BALLAS AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE IF THEY JUST STAY ON THEIR SIDE OF THE HOOD''

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

I hope they delete all suggestion that way they don't ruin VI like the did with V and go the route of IV.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 19 December 2013 - 01:37 AM.

Are you serious OP?

So, they're douchebags because they don't want the comment section to go completely off-topic when they have an E-mail address solely for suggestions?

Alright, so the mods on this forum are douchebags because if there's a thread about the rating of GTA 5, and people start talking about smoking pot and f*cking prostitutes, the mods tell them to stop? Same concept buddy.

fuzzel
  • fuzzel

The wierdest of the lot.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

well...just go back to playing the old GTA games, where everything was good. like SA, but if you don't like the graphics and such, load up a few mods and enjoy :]

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

i have been visiting R* newswire for years and thats a very normal comment when trying to keep a things on topic.

RockstarMark
  • RockstarMark

Since the very beginning

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

i have been visiting R* newswire for years and thats a very normal comment when trying to keep a things on topic.

Exactly. They have said the same thing for years.

Sometimes you have to treat immature shmucks accordingly.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

They are just moderating their site. It doesnt surprise me that someone at these forums doesnt understand the concept of keeping comments on topic

• TheDust and RowanSane like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users