Photo

Rockstar made a bad choice of haircuts

54 replies to this topic
armyraidfail404
  • armyraidfail404

The Epic-Fail-King

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Seriously, the clothes are suited and all but the way that the haircuts are, it comes down to only Michael looking self-respectable. This I hate, because all haircuts are stereotyped in this game as Franklin being a gangsta, Trevor being a mad scientist and Michael looking as if he is full with self love.

What are your thoughts?

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Of course, i wished for more haircuts but hey the one's we got aren't that bad.

armyraidfail404
  • armyraidfail404

The Epic-Fail-King

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

I am specifically talking about Franklin's, they suck in terms of his personality
  • DeafMetal and fac316 like this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

I gotta really agree with him. Although I find the single player haircuts to be not "too" bad. It's the online hair cuts I can't stand. God they're all awful. At least I can rock the really short hair in online as that's my natural look. But seriously, the real full set of hair options are just derp to the max.

Also, how is Trevor supposed to do anything really with his hair? The man is bald lol. Franklin has tons of options, it sounds like you just don't like them. And you can make Michael look like Max Payne. Holy sh*tballs that's awesome.

• blakeney, atsjoonas and nobum62 like this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

It's cause Franklins black.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Haircuts? Take a look at suits lol.

Black suits - only purple pants.

• theGTAking101 likes this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

best haircut of all time is the "Business On Top" for Franklin, i have a cut similar to his in real life

[T]
  • [T]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Franklin's haircuts are gangsta? LOOOL I've never seen a gangster rocking some of the weirdo sh*t he has. The first haircut he has is the only respectable one. He doesn't suit the style of cornrows he's given in the game and the rest are all clown designs that don't match him at all. R* let's their ethics of only letting their characters wear what suits them get in the way of customization though, I do agree..

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Did nobody give Franklin an Afro? He actually looks pretty cool with it actually.

And, does it really matter if most of his haircuts are ghetto bullsh*t anyway? I mean once he's rich the d*ckhead still runs around dressed like he's come directly from south centeral
  • Timely likes this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Being black I dont understand where the f*ck R* got the ideas for Franklin's haircuts, he would get clowned if he went walking around with stars all over his head, only the small afro and the original fade haircut he has are acceptable and I'm pretty sure Michael only has like 5 haircuts which just goes to show how lazy R* have become, they dont care anymore.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

Dunno what the online options are but only Franklin has more than 1 other hairsyle to choose from besides the default and all are absolutely _awful_.

At least Trevor gets to rock a mullet as he should.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

Did nobody give Franklin an Afro? He actually looks pretty cool with it actually.

And, does it really matter if most of his haircuts are ghetto bullsh*t anyway? I mean once he's rich the d*ckhead still runs around dressed like he's come directly from south centeral

I have him an Afro, but soon changed it to side shade, changed his goatee to the methodical beard, put him in a sweater vest, black jeans, and black sneakers. Looks just like one of my friends lol

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

the side shade is the best haircut. its the only one that looks normal. with his original haircut, his hairline was f*cked

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

That depends on what you dress him in. Put him in a peacoat and some nice pants..

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Official General, 19 December 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Not a major issue for me, but yes - the haircuts in GTA V could have been much better. Franklin's options were very limited, I had to keep him with the low cut on one level haircut because the rest were terrible. That first fade he had was so unsightly. 

• Lil_B_The Basedgod likes this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

I wanted to give Trevor a mustache but it was just in the North Yankton intro. trevor_facial_hair_by_childishcreations-

• F4L? likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

I made them all bald with goatees.

They are pretty badass when they are together in full black suits and sunglasses.

statesandminds
  • statesandminds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

I agree but everyone thinks that's the only reason why I play even though I beat the game the first week,
They just don't realize I like to make my characters on the game look atleast decent and the female haircuts
just aren't enough for me.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Cyper, 19 December 2013 - 10:43 AM.

In my opinion, all haircuts (when I say all - I mean all), all clothes, should be open for all characters. Including those found in Multiplayer.

I don't care what Rockstar consider each characters style. I want my own style. I want to be able to have my character look in any way I want.

• davetopper and matajuegos01 like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

The fact that I can make Michael look like Max Payne or Phil Mitchell, or that I can make Trevor look like Randy Savage, or that I can make Franklin look like Questlove is enough for me. 

Gingersnaps
  • Gingersnaps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Franklin's haircut choices are terrible. There's like 3 that are even worthwhile.. Afro, braids, and the bald one. That's about it.

All those other ones are completely retarded. Stars and stripes and sh*t.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

I think it's great idea that they bring back haircuts but I thought there's will be more than these what are actually in game, what I am not bitchin' I used for only something Franklin and Mikey... not Trevor, I don't like these haircuts for my lovely T, lol.

Would be awesome to add some anyway.

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

I wanted to give Trevor a mustache but it was just in the North Yankton intro. trevor_facial_hair_by_childishcreations-

If I'm correct, you can give Trevor a mustache at Bob Mullet.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

I bet dan houser chose the haircuts. Bold basterd just because he cant grow hair he takes his anger out on us
  • IGhostUlt and The Dark Prince like this

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Franklin's haircuts are gangsta? LOOOL I've never seen a gangster rocking some of the weirdo sh*t he has. The first haircut he has is the only respectable one. He doesn't suit the style of cornrows he's given in the game and the rest are all clown designs that don't match him at all. R* let's their ethics of only letting their characters wear what suits them get in the way of customization though, I do agree..

I was Loling at them like this is serious? I just have him wit braids, least ridiculous cut for him

Zorenic
  • Zorenic

I'll have a number nine.

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

I made Franklin and Trevor bald, their haircuts were especially bad.

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

I agree with the sh*tty haircuts for Franklin. The only decent ones in my opinion are bald, afro, dreads, and default. I'd rather see him with a mullet than some of those other stereotypical Kabuki ass haircuts. I never see black guys with stupid ass designs like that. Franklin's not some wanna be thug trying to impress hoodrats, he's a self respecting criminal entrepreneur that occasionally entertains professional ladies from the local strip club. Give the man some hairdos to fit the bill.

That or just keep him bald like I do. f*ck hair.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

I agree. I wish they had mullets for all three of them.

VercettiGroveRussian
  • VercettiGroveRussian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

I gave Frank a bald head and beard like Dwayne in IV

MrSonky
  • MrSonky

GTA Fanboy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

I absolutely hated Trevor's patchy head though so I shaved him bald with a little bit of facial hair. Was hoping that we could make them all have a full head of hair.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users