Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitch into buildings with loads of interior using Content Creator!

326 replies to this topic
nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Rockstar removed it

I think you're on xbox lad.

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Great work nruhdal and Will, loving the maps!

Thanks, if you do some maps yourself, post them here

I've tried using the creator a few times, but it seems you really have to put time into it if you want to make something as good as what nruhdal is making for instance. I'm more than happy just enjoying the awesome stuff you guys find and create :-).

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

I've tried using the creator a few times, but it seems you really have to put time into it if you want to make something as good as what nruhdal is making for instance. I'm more than happy just enjoying the awesome stuff you guys find and create :-).

You might think that, the part that takes most time is entering a building, but if you know how to you can do apretty nice deathmatch in less than 20 minutes (the part I take longers is making a good name and description, and always fnish putting some crap)

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

You might think that, the part that takes most time is entering a building, but if you know how to you can do apretty nice deathmatch in less than 20 minutes (the part I take longers is making a good name and description, and always fnish putting some crap)

To be fair I do spend many hours creating my maps, but I spend way too much time placing spawn points, props etc. - I just want to avoid having to update my maps later on. But you really don't need to spend that much time on it, after you've got familiar with the thing you should be able to make some very entertaining and balanced maps in less than an hour :-)

philw87
  • philw87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

I love the FIB interior with 5 floors. Good stuff. Thanks a lot!

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Anyone gotten to the bottom floor of the humane labs?
  • -Hurry-up likes this

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:14 PM Edited by Always_A_Medic, 27 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

How to Get Inside FIB Building Floors 47, 50, 51, 52 & 53

Sorry for crappy pics

1.- Go to FIB Building and Go to The last floor. Where The satellite dishes are. Then go into the wall with your spawn point and wallbreach (make sure the "+" sign dissapears)

photo9_zps15f423aa.jpg

2.- Youll glitch inside and it will look like there was no texture.

photo1_zps1da458e6.jpg

3.- Place a prop. Concrete blocks work perfectly. The prop wont appear but will be there (as in image 2).

4.- Exit menu and jump into the prop. Then jump to the ceiling (if done correctly you'll get into the floor 53). If its buggy or without texture, try placing 4 spawn points and run test, this will fix it. You might fall into other floors like 52 that will work as well. Or 51 & 50 (if you fall in this ones you wont be able to get to floors 47. 52 and 53.

NOTE: You might fall in floor 49 or Better Know as FIB Building (where most of deathamatches take places). If so, exit and repeat until you fall in another floor.

Once you fall in floor 53 or 52, place your spawn points wherever you want.

Floor 47: Similar to floor 49, but "foggy" and alarm lights
photo5_zpseb5e56c0.jpg?t=1390503232
Floor 48: Doesnt Exist
Floor 49: Original FIB Building
Floor 50: Burnt area of the building. This includes the burnt area of the original deathmatch. Need to be accesed from floor 51
photo6_zpsd1e6b964.jpg
photo7_zps84442b36.jpg
FLoor 51: Second burnt floor. Need to be accesded from floor 52
photo8_zps476dd4ee.jpg

Floor 52: Last Burnt floor, this can be accesed with the stairway that connects floors 47, 52 and 53
photo4_zps2fb8f763.jpg?t=1390503242
Floor 53
photo3_zps78797c40.jpg

Thanks to Always_A_Medic for the tips

My deathmatch link (PS3) http://rsg.ms/1cXmrsD

You're welcome :)

EDIT: Here is one of my FIB deathmatches. Blocked off middle floors, because of lack of players. http://socialclub.ro...tg?platformId=2
  • luciferthegoose likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

Buttom floor? The one with the water?

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

are there any playlists saved that have all interiors for deathmatches? I'd like to give these a go.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

are there any playlists saved that have all interiors for deathmatches? I'd like to give these a go.

I got 3 playlists actually with 5 unique maps each. 

Part I and II have smaller maps and therefore are for 4 people, while Part III (bigger maps) requires 6-12 :-)

Part I: http://socialclub.ro...4O0-ROo7C8DL8QA

Part II: http://socialclub.ro...EVUyxz-nwQkrQ7Q

Part III: http://socialclub.ro...vSUe9ZoYRUFlfpg

You can find all of my maps here: http://socialclub.ro...ames/gtav/jobs/

• pokemon4ever and luciferthegoose like this

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Yeah, how do you get there?

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Yeah, how do you get there?

I just experimented with some of the buildings lol, will upload a tutorial on youtube.com/spittingllamascrew today or tomorrow :)

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

How to get inside the non-burned part of the FIB building:

• mikezilla2, babyfatlarry and luciferthegoose like this

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Awesome stuff! Looking forward to the next episode. You should add it to the OP!

• mikezilla2 likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:05 AM Edited by nruhdal, 02 February 2014 - 06:07 AM.

Awesome stuff! Looking forward to the next episode. You should add it to the OP!

Thanks, so glad you enjoyed it guys, just kind of experimenting with this YouTube thing right now, don't want to advertise it though as my aim is to help people and have fun. This is more or less a hobby to keep me entertained until I got millitary service pretty soon :-)

And about the next episode: i'm rendering that one right now, will upload it when I wake up (gotta get some sleep now). And that one is tricky and probably not something that you can find on YouTube currently ;)

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

Episode 2 :-)

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

That bike trick is the most random thing ever, lol! Awesome that you can combine the bank and the vault without getting stuck. Great and informative videos, keep em coming! :-)

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

That bike trick is the most random thing ever, lol! Awesome that you can combine the bank and the vault without getting stuck. Great and informative videos, keep em coming! :-)

Thanks man, currently serving military service in the army, so it will unfortunately be limited how much time I get to make these videos and maps, but i'll do my best :)
Made a DM in the IAA building some time ago by the way, not really an impressive interior (hence why it's "not recommended" in the OP), but put in tons of ammunition, so you can stack up on ammo worth up to $50.000 in less than 5 min. Got a 95% rating -> http://socialclub.ro...vQ?platformId=2

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

North Yankton patched yet?

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

I think there's still a way to get over there. Heard of this new lag-switch glitch where you can use the creator in free-roam?

Maybe we can use that to make something in North Yankton, Life-Invader etc. :) (fingers SO crossed)

Also, interested to see that R* featured a glitched map in their latest news, probably means they're okay with this. Who knows, they might even verify some of them?

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

I think there's still a way to get over there. Heard of this new lag-switch glitch where you can use the creator in free-roam?

Maybe we can use that to make something in North Yankton, Life-Invader etc. :) (fingers SO crossed)

Also, interested to see that R* featured a glitched map in their latest news, probably means they're okay with this. Who knows, they might even verify some of them?

At least we can be pretty confident they won't remove the maps, which is great imo :)

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

At least we can be pretty confident they won't remove the maps, which is great imo :)

This is great news! Both the glitch and that R* approves these maps. Somebody who can specify how that 'creator in free-roam'-glitch works exactly?

Updated 2nd post with accessible inside interiors in the content creator, let me know if I forgot some.

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

That Guantanamo Naval Base DM you've made, nruhdal, is insane! how did you manage build on water?

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

That Guantanamo Naval Base DM you've made, nruhdal, is insane! how did you manage build on water

Link to that map? Sounds awesome!

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

This is great news! Both the glitch and that R* approves these maps. Somebody who can specify how that 'creator in free-roam'-glitch works exactly?

Updated 2nd post with accessible inside interiors in the content creator, let me know if I forgot some.

Funny, they actually featured a video of an epic stunt with a huge Cargo Plane (not normally accessible) catching a car mid-air a couple of weeks back. The same day the featured the video , they posted a tweet responding to how they are deleting modded maps that have cargo planes in them.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

That Guantanamo Naval Base DM you've made, nruhdal, is insane! how did you manage build on water

It's in the last link in the link post he made near the top of the page.

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Found a direct link right here if interested -> http://socialclub.ro...uA?platformId=2

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by nruhdal, 02 March 2014 - 11:01 AM.

Found a direct link right here if interested -> http://socialclub.ro...uA?platformId=2

Glad this map was received favorably as I was kinda concerned how it would work out. Hope you've had some good moments with it :-)

With that said this thread was not meant for this kind of glitched maps, only the inside interiors, so i've avoided mentioning them. If you want we can widen it out to also include glitched maps involving props?

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

So many people have started making floating DM's because of the Fight Club In Heaven map, pretty cool lol

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

So many people have started making floating DM's because of the Fight Club In Heaven map, pretty cool lol

Well yea, it's nice to see people get inspired by the stuff we make :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users