Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitch into buildings with loads of interior using Content Creator!

328 replies to this topic
nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:39 PM Edited by nruhdal, 16 January 2014 - 05:40 PM.

@nruhdal, FIB HQ is in the top 20 DM's!

Haha it's pretty crazy yeah, and it's only going up right now :) The cool thing is that R* should be aware of these maps by now, but haven't removed them (like they've with the hacked maps), which probably means they don't mind. Yay  :santa:

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

Update: Added Trevors Trailer to the list.

Stringking
  • Stringking

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

Alright, so that hospital you drive through in a Trevor side mission works!

vjsVnuP.png

Was very difficult to get into. I had to drop in from the top.

Z2WjfFE.png

It might be okay for a very small DM, so I'll keep testing it.

I already did a DM in that, was really hard to get inside. Mine is 4 people, but I always tend to do Small Deathmatchs with loads of guns, maybe if I removed some guns it can be 6 to 8 people

http://socialclub.ro...cg&platformId=2

I made one when creator first came out in the hospital called Blood Donation. It's a 16p team forced assault shotgun. Bruuuuutal
http://socialclub.ro...ow?platformId=2

Stringking
  • Stringking

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Has anyone tried the bio lab?  I didn't see it on the list.  I would be interested in doing that.  

I already did one for the bank and it's a blast.

The biolab appears as "+Underground Humane Lab+"

One of the best interiors IMO

Gah, the inhumane research lab garage door literally just opens for you. No need for any type of glitching haha. Funny, when I made a DM there a month ago I thought I was doing something novel.. Even putting the inhumane pun in the title.. Turns out there are a ridiculous amount and every day another one is made with the same name

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

can you bulid tracks on North Yankton?

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Alright, so that hospital you drive through in a Trevor side mission works!

vjsVnuP.png

Was very difficult to get into. I had to drop in from the top.

Z2WjfFE.png

It might be okay for a very small DM, so I'll keep testing it.

I already did a DM in that, was really hard to get inside. Mine is 4 people, but I always tend to do Small Deathmatchs with loads of guns, maybe if I removed some guns it can be 6 to 8 people

http://socialclub.ro...cg&platformId=2

I made one when creator first came out in the hospital called Blood Donation. It's a 16p team forced assault shotgun. Bruuuuutal
http://socialclub.ro...ow?platformId=2

16 people inside the hospital is waaaaay too many.

can you bulid tracks on North Yankton?

Nah, unfortunately nobody has found a way yet. Would be fantastic though.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

omg I hope someone do this for xbox(because I have lack of ideas creating xD).

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

omg I hope someone do this for xbox(because I have lack of ideas creating xD).

FIB burned: http://socialclub.ro...Gw?platformId=1

FIB non-burned: http://socialclub.ro...ng?platformId=1

Not my maps, just the versions of these maps with the most likes on Xbox.

Enjoy :)

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:28 PM Edited by GTAVArtem013, 22 January 2014 - 07:30 PM.

Does anyone know If It is possible to do the wall breach glitch and get inside the LifeInvader building? I know that doing the mission 'Friend Request' and getting an invite into an invite only session causes the doors to be see through and you can actually see a bit of the interior inside, Pictures down below. However, I have not found any one who is able to get inside the interior, all the methods tried result in your character just falling below the map.

LKRFuic.jpg

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by nruhdal, 22 January 2014 - 07:49 PM.

Does anyone know If It is possible to do the wall breach glitch and get inside the LifeInvader building? I know that doing the mission 'Friend Request' and getting an invite into an invite only session causes the doors to be see through and you can actually see a bit of the interior inside, Pictures down below. However, I have not found any one who is able to get inside the interior, all the methods tried result in your character just falling below the map.

LKRFuic.jpg

I think it's exactly the same as North Yankton unfortunately. The problem being that the Content Creator reloads the map every time it launches. If we find a work-around for that we will be able to make races in the snow as well as DM's in Lifeinvader and many more buildings. Would be massive!

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

LKRFuic.jpg

I think it's exactly the same as North Yankton unfortunately. The problem being that the Content Creator reloads the map every time it launches. If we find a work-around for that we will be able to make races in the snow as well as DM's in Lifeinvader and many more buildings. Would be massive!

Would be absolutely fantastic! - I talked to a guy who said he might know how to do it, I doubt it though.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

Would be absolutely fantastic! - I talked to a guy who said he might know how to do it, I doubt it though.

The LifeInvader building had a pretty sick interior in SP when we had to do the mission for Lester, definitely would love to be able to visit it online as well. As of now, no one knows a real way to get in there. The join a mission and exit method does not work. Flying under the map and trying to get inside the interior does not work.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 23 January 2014 - 03:27 AM.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but remember that meth-lab house that Trevor burns down... can that be glitched into?  That was a wild place.. would love to go in there! I'm not even really sure where that is on the map

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but remember that meth-lab house that Trevor burns down... can that be glitched into?  That was a wild place.. would love to go in there! I'm not even really sure where that is on the map

It's the same problem as life-invader and North Yankton: they're only connected to the mission. We need a way to work around this - like the way you got to North Yankton in Online - in the Creator.

By the way, i've made a few maps using of the "sky/stack-build"-glitch. It turned out to be pretty awesome imo and I think it's relevant to this topic.

You can download them here if you want to try it out (PS3):

http://socialclub.ro...jg?platformId=2

http://socialclub.ro...Og?platformId=2

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

e48898d36752662e5d0e5edb4f7eb5b212cea7f4

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

I managed to glitch inside FIB building with 5 floors, it's a big-ass map. Thanks to Always_A_Medic for the help
  • Always_A_Medic likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

I managed to glitch inside FIB building with 5 floors, it's a big-ass map. Thanks to Always_A_Medic for the help

THIS is interesting indeed! Share your map and how you made it!

• babyfatlarry and luciferthegoose like this

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:01 AM Edited by WillC-HHG, 23 January 2014 - 04:04 AM.

Right now I can't as I'm in my iPad, but you can get any other people jobs link from social club and change the person id to MSP930 (my sc id) and it's the first one if you out it on date. Will post link tomorrow anyways and a small tutorial. Right now I'll just say it was a real pain in the ass, IMO the hardest to get inside.

EDIT: NVM, I could grab the link from social club from the iPad

http://rsg.ms/1cXmrsD

Will post tutorial tomorrow

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:26 AM

Right now I can't as I'm in my iPad, but you can get any other people jobs link from social club and change the person id to MSP930 (my sc id) and it's the first one if you out it on date. Will post link tomorrow anyways and a small tutorial. Right now I'll just say it was a real pain in the ass, IMO the hardest to get inside.

You deserve a lot of credit for the work you've put into these maps. I've added your name and link to OP.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

Experimented a bit with it today and actually managed to get in it very easy :-) Lets see if we've the same method, posting it a bit later.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

Experimented a bit with it today and actually managed to get in it very easy :-) Lets see if we've the same method, posting it a bit later.

Does it requires any props?

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by WillC-HHG, 23 January 2014 - 07:31 PM.

How to Get Inside FIB Building Floors 47, 50, 51, 52 & 53

Sorry for crappy pics

1.- Go to FIB Building and Go to The last floor. Where The satellite dishes are. Then go into the wall with your spawn point and wallbreach (make sure the "+" sign dissapears)

photo9_zps15f423aa.jpg

2.- Youll glitch inside and it will look like there was no texture.

photo1_zps1da458e6.jpg

3.- Place a prop. Concrete blocks work perfectly. The prop wont appear but will be there (as in image 2).

4.- Exit menu and jump into the prop. Then jump to the ceiling (if done correctly you'll get into the floor 53). If its buggy or without texture, try placing 4 spawn points and run test, this will fix it. You might fall into other floors like 52 that will work as well. Or 51 & 50 (if you fall in this ones you wont be able to get to floors 47. 52 and 53.

NOTE: You might fall in floor 49 or Better Know as FIB Building (where most of deathamatches take places). If so, exit and repeat until you fall in another floor.

Once you fall in floor 53 or 52, place your spawn points wherever you want.

Floor 47: Similar to floor 49, but "foggy" and alarm lights

photo5_zpseb5e56c0.jpg?t=1390503232

Floor 48: Doesnt Exist

Floor 49: Original FIB Building

Floor 50: Burnt area of the building. This includes the burnt area of the original deathmatch. Need to be accesed from floor 51

photo6_zpsd1e6b964.jpg

photo7_zps84442b36.jpg

FLoor 51: Second burnt floor. Need to be accesded from floor 52

photo8_zps476dd4ee.jpg

Floor 52: Last Burnt floor, this can be accesed with the stairway that connects floors 47, 52 and 53

photo4_zps2fb8f763.jpg?t=1390503242

Floor 53

photo3_zps78797c40.jpg

Thanks to Always_A_Medic for the tips

My deathmatch link (PS3) http://rsg.ms/1cXmrsD

• nruhdal likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by nruhdal, 23 January 2014 - 07:57 PM.

@WillC-HHG, awesome guide! My method was placing props in the original burned floor to get up to the next burned one, but your guide should be enough for everybody to try this out.

Tip: Try blowing up that door at the top floor to the small control room where you had to hack a PC in SP, that room is accessible in MP too! :)

My version of the map can be downloaded right here:

http://socialclub.ro...jHw?platformId=

EDIT: One thing I don't understand is how you only have 12 players in your map? This place is huge!

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by WillC-HHG, 23 January 2014 - 08:00 PM.

@WillC-HHG, awesome guide! My method was placing props in the original burned floor to get up to the next burned one, but your guide should be enough for everybody to try this out.

Tip: Try blowing up that door at the top floor to the small control room where you had to hack a PC in SP, that room is accessible in MP too! :)

EDIT: One thing I don't understand is how you only have 12 players in your map? This place is huge!

Thats a pretty nice idea. And TBH i was too lazy to add the other spawn points haha. I might add them soon

EDIT: I was lazy because I finished it and PS froze without saving, so I had to repeat it.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by nruhdal, 23 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Thats a pretty nice idea. And TBH i was too lazy to add the other spawn points haha. I might add them soon

EDIT: I was lazy because I finished it and PS froze without saving, so I had to repeat it.

My PS3 froze 10-20 times while creating mine, so it took sooo long haha.

By the way, can confirm that you can get into another part of the Humane Labs and in this part you can also go swimming, yay  :santa:

EDIT: adding that one to the list, but it's not that big, probably same size as the hospital.

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Great work nruhdal and Will, loving the maps!

• nruhdal and WillC-HHG like this

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Great work nruhdal and Will, loving the maps!

Thanks, if you do some maps yourself, post them here

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

Rockstar removed it

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

Rockstar removed it

Mine and nruhdal jobs are still there? Are you in PS3 or Xbox?

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

Rockstar removed it

lol

... no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users