Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitch into buildings with loads of interior using Content Creator!

328 replies to this topic
luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

Anyone tried Franklin's aunt's House?

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by nruhdal, 19 December 2013 - 04:36 PM.

You have made some great content OP, gonna try out some of them:) Unfortunately, I bet (like many others here) that this is going to get patched sooner or later...

Thanks man, much appreciated! :)

*Fingers Crossed* that it's too advanced for them to patch easily or that they find it less important than some of the other stuff they got to deal with... Or that they actually think it's cool and verify some of the maps, lol.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Stadium is busted guys. Tried my best and no results. Hopefully someone else can verify (or correct me). I'll try Franklin's Aunts now although it's tiny and won't be any good for anything.

Could someone point me though how to get into FIB Burning? Can't figure it out :(

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Stadium is busted guys. Tried my best and no results. Hopefully someone else can verify (or correct me). I'll try Franklin's Aunts now although it's tiny and won't be any good for anything.

Could someone point me though how to get into FIB Burning? Can't figure it out :(

Got in Franks Aunt's through the door on the left side, and was able to walk around (the interior wasn't loaded at that point though), but forgot to place a trigger first so had to go out and couldn't get back in before i lost my patience lol. Chances are good it's doable though, so go ahead!

Also just got into the Blaine Country Savings Bank, though that one is a 1on1 tops based on the interior i've gained access to.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

Anyone attempted putting a race inside?

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

Anyone attempted putting a race inside?

What's the point of that really? I can only see it happening in the Humane Lab, but the race needs to have a certain length.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Can confirm that Tequi-la-la near the 400k apartments isn't enterable. Which is suprising as there was a mission in there on SP so it does have an interior.

Niall
  • Niall

Mad Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

Got through the front door of Franklin's Aunts house no prob. But it is too small to even make a 1v1, not enough room for spawn points.

Franklin's mansion is easy just place your marker just inside the window into the kitchen on the S.E. side and switch cam. No props needed.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

Got a TDM on north yankton :)

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

Got a TDM on north yankton :)

Proof or it didn't happen.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Can confirm that Tequi-la-la near the 400k apartments isn't enterable. Which is suprising as there was a mission in there on SP so it does have an interior.

Added it to the 'busted'-list. But yea, they've removed some buildings, like this one and Life-Invader.

Got through the front door of Franklin's Aunts house no prob. But it is too small to even make a 1v1, not enough room for spawn points.

Franklin's mansion is easy just place your marker just inside the window into the kitchen on the S.E. side and switch cam. No props needed.

Frank's is kind of cool, but not enough rooms imo. Don't know why i found it so hard the second time i tried to get into his aunt's, it worked the damn 1st time at first! Oh well, good to have it confirmed. I'll add it to the 'pointless'-list.

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Somebody really gotta find a way to get to North Yankton in the creator. Yet to see anyone that have managed that yet. Races in the snow would be fantastic for off-road vehicles.

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Somebody really gotta find a way to get to North Yankton in the creator. Yet to see anyone that have managed that yet. Races in the snow would be fantastic for off-road vehicles.

Still trying. The guy above is an obvious troll and the problem is that the Content Creator seems to load up the map again every time you start it.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

You can glitch into LS Customs. I made a TDM with a tank inside there. Called it "Surprising Turn Of Events" lol.  Also you can't get into the jewelry store, just falling through the floor.

Lysergio
  • Lysergio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

I wonder how many cockstar employees actually play this game?

You really love saying cock don't you?

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

Would be cool if someone found a way inside the prision where the cell blocks are.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

I wonder how many cockstar employees actually play this game?

You really love saying cock don't you?
Lets not turn this into another troll thread please, we got enough of those :-)

Pat-The-Bunny
  • Pat-The-Bunny

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Pat-The-Bunny, 20 December 2013 - 08:15 PM.

Damn, I can't glitch into Michael's house and I can't find any good stuff on xbox to download.

Someone please link me to some cool stuff.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'm pretty sure there are no interiors in the prison cell blocks.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Damn, I can't glitch into Michael's house and I can't find any good stuff on xbox to download.

Remember to go as close to the ground as possible before you start going close to the door and remember to hold the left stick up WHILE hitting select. And yea, i'm sorry it's only on PS3, but i know a mate making some great stuff on Xbox.. I'll link it if he makes something halfway decent in Michael's :)

Pat-The-Bunny
  • Pat-The-Bunny

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Remember to go as close to the ground as possible before you start going close to the door and remember to hold the left stick up WHILE hitting select. And yea, i'm sorry it's only on PS3, but i know a mate making some great stuff on Xbox.. I'll link it if he makes something halfway decent in Michael's :)

Cheers :)

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 21 December 2013 - 01:46 AM.

There's a small mine entrance with train tracks in front of it on the side of a mountain, just a bit west of the airstrip in sandy shores... there's nothing in there unfortunately.  I managed to get behind the door but it's just a small empty pocket.

I've been able to peer into some of the buildings at the Altruist camp but they all appear to be empty :( Even the mysterious green metal door on the concrete wall... empty behind there.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:10 AM

Anyone tried Franklin's aunt's House?

i have made one in there, good for a 1v1, and floyds house is good for a 1v1 too.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by nruhdal, 21 December 2013 - 03:55 AM.

There's a small mine entrance with train tracks in front of it on the side of a mountain, just a bit west of the airstrip in sandy shores... there's nothing in there unfortunately.  I managed to get behind the door but it's just a small empty pocket.

I've been able to peer into some of the buildings at the Altruist camp but they all appear to be empty :( Even the mysterious green metal door on the concrete wall... empty behind there.

Nice ideas and work man, keep it up! Would've been awesome with that mine :/

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

Makes me kind of sad that rockstar didn't include more interior spaces for exploration... even if it meant walking into some farmers house and having my head blown off while he rambles on about the constitution and government tyranny :)

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Makes me kind of sad that rockstar didn't include more interior spaces for exploration... even if it meant walking into some farmers house and having my head blown off while he rambles on about the constitution and government tyranny :)

I could take a bullet for that anytime

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by babyfatlarry, 21 December 2013 - 10:15 PM.

Nruhdal's maps Domestic Abuse, FIB HQ & Bad Chemistry are actually all in the top 100 in the Creator Weekend Competition! :) (with DA being in the top 10 of DM's)

Wonder what would happen if any of these would go on to win it lol.

Download them here! -> http://socialclub.ro...ames/gtav/jobs/

EDIT: I hate when it does this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 23 December 2013 - 12:20 AM.

I was trying to get into the observatory tonight... I was able to get close enough and peer inside everything and all of the buildings are empty :cry:  That would be an awesome addition to the game.. going up to the observatory and looking at the stars in high resolution through a giant telescope.  Or one of them could be a laser light planetarium :beerhat:

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:37 PM Edited by nruhdal, 24 December 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Nruhdal's maps Domestic Abuse, FIB HQ & Bad Chemistry are actually all in the top 100 in the Creator Weekend Competition! :) (with DA being in the top 10 of DM's)

Wonder what would happen if any of these would go on to win it lol.

Download them here! -> http://socialclub.ro...ames/gtav/jobs/

EDIT: I hate when it does this

At least it shows that people want these maps :).

Working on video tutorials on how to create all the maps yourself right now!

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

I was trying to get into the observatory tonight... I was able to get close enough and peer inside everything and all of the buildings are empty :cry:  That would be an awesome addition to the game.. going up to the observatory and looking at the stars in high resolution through a giant telescope.  Or one of them could be a laser light planetarium :beerhat:

Tried this one too, seems to be a dead-end :/
nruhdal, add it to the busted list :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users