Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitch into buildings with loads of interior using Content Creator!

328 replies to this topic
henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

I was cured, all right!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Hey nruhdal, sorry to repeat my question, but could you explain how it works on the Humane laboratory? I've been able to successfully do this in Michael's house and in the IAA building, but not in the lab.

Haha, just did mate :)

Sorry, hadn't seen it at the time, already edited it :p

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

We should setup some DMs in these maps. Maybe like a tournament of all the interior maps. I've been unable to find enough players by hosting or joining one. But there seems to be enough interest on gtaf.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:02 AM

We should setup some DMs in these maps. Maybe like a tournament of all the interior maps. I've been unable to find enough players by hosting or joining one. But there seems to be enough interest on gtaf.

Send me a PM. I do these with my crew and we just filled some 16-man lobbies on the Humane Lab-map (that place is soooo huge!)

wlbryant
  • wlbryant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

Tried a few of your custom maps, those are fantastic, especially Michael's house and the laboratory. Shades of Goldeneye...

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

Fort zancudo?

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

will this work in land races ?

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

I made a dm race in James Bond s house. Yee haw

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by nruhdal, 19 December 2013 - 09:53 AM.

Fort zancudo?

Pointless as DM's/Races are not allowed in the base. (which is ridicules as they even made a vehicle DM in their themselves). Tried the tower over there.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

Tried a few of your custom maps, those are fantastic, especially Michael's house and the laboratory. Shades of Goldeneye...

Thanks man! I fancy the FIB-DM's too :)

will this work in land races ?

In theory it would, but where do you find a place big enough to make a race?

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Nice one mate. Tried out the Humane Lab and the FIB maps, awesome! Also tried out the hospital with forced only, LOL, fists only? and knife pick-ups? Was so random, but actually turned out to be a laugh. Keep them coming!!

korum
  • korum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Have you tried the arena? could be big enough for a race maybe.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

Feel free to use this thread to find people to link up with by the way.
To everyone interested in finding people to play with: Simply add your PSN/Gamertag, the maps you've created + links (you don't have to have created any) and i'll make a sheet so you can simply add each-other that way.

If we get enough interest we could do some tournaments too! Some of the maps i've created is better suited to only 4 players, so what i imagine is making a qualifying round where you have to play a 4-player map. Then 2 goes through (either a team if playing TDM or the 2 top placed players if playing DM) to the next round which could either be an 8-player map (like the non-burned FIB building) or a 16-player map (the Humane Lab)... I'm actually started to get pretty hyped on the idea myself haha!

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

Haven't, please do!

korum
  • korum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Haven't, please do!

I wont be able to, but if someone can give it a try it could be interesting as if there is an interior it could mean it could be a dlc.

Tots_RD
  • Tots_RD

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by Tots_RD, 19 December 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Feel free to use this thread to find people to link up with by the way.
To everyone interested in finding people to play with: Simply add your PSN/Gamertag, the maps you've created + links (you don't have to have created any) and i'll make a sheet so you can simply add each-other that way.

If we get enough interest we could do some tournaments too! Some of the maps i've created is better suited to only 4 players, so what i imagine is making a qualifying round where you have to play a 4-player map. Then 2 goes through (either a team if playing TDM or the 2 top placed players if playing DM) to the next round which could either be an 8-player map (like the non-burned FIB building) or a 16-player map (the Humane Lab)... I'm actually started to get pretty hyped on the idea myself haha!

I've created a deathmatch inside the FIB building (the burning one), feel free to try it and let me know what you think :)

Edit: Ps3, thanks luciferthegoose ;)

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by luciferthegoose, 19 December 2013 - 12:16 PM.

Trying to glitch into Floyd's house currently.

@Tots Xbox or PS3? If Xbox this could be helpful.. If not then nruhdal already posted a link where you can download all of them :)

R0bb0o
  • R0bb0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

I've turned Michael's house into a clubhouse for our Sons of Anarchy xbox crew. Plan to host a few photo ops inside where we drink plenty of pisswasser and trash the place. http://socialclub.ro...uQ?platformId=1

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

I've turned Michael's house into a clubhouse for our Sons of Anarchy xbox crew. Plan to host a few photo ops inside where we drink plenty of pisswasser and trash the place. http://socialclub.ro...uQ?platformId=1

gay

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by nruhdal, 19 December 2013 - 01:06 PM.

@Tots Xbox or PS3? If Xbox this could be helpful.. If not then nruhdal already posted a link where you can download all of them :)

Nevermind, thought it was possible to download them across platforms after the patch, but was wrong.

luciferthegoose
  • luciferthegoose

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

CONFIRMED. But pretty pointless as you can probably only manage to make a 1on1. Same story for the Air Port Tower by the way.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

CONFIRMED. But pretty pointless as you can probably only manage to make a 1on1. Same story for the Air Port Tower by the way.

Nice job! Added it to the list.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

Has anyone tried the huge stadium near the Airport where they film Fame or Shame in SP. That'd make a great indoor deathmatch.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Haven't, please do!

I wont be able to, but if someone can give it a try it could be interesting as if there is an interior it could mean it could be a dlc.

Has anyone tried the huge stadium near the Airport where they film Fame or Shame in SP. That'd make a great indoor deathmatch.

Still caught up at work. Will most likely check it out when I get home. We need to get more people in this topic, as the more looking, the better :)
Also got another interesting spot where i'm quite confident i can get in, i'll update you on that one later.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

That huge stadium is actually a wicked racing spot on the roof. There's a slanted circular track there that you can race around, lots of fun.

• babyfatlarry likes this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

That huge stadium is actually a wicked racing spot on the roof. There's a slanted circular track there that you can race around, lots of fun.

I was invited to one of those last night, and I instantly thought "no way, this is gonna go down so bad"... I was right, but it was still tons of fun haha.

• babyfatlarry likes this

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

I was invited to one of those last night, and I instantly thought "no way, this is gonna go down so bad"... I was right, but it was still tons of fun haha.

+1 on this lol

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Managed to glitch through the Sadium wall though the "Main entrance". Just fell through the floor :(

hallkjell
  • hallkjell

High roller

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

You have made some great content OP, gonna try out some of them:) Unfortunately, I bet (like many others here) that this is going to get patched sooner or later...

korum
  • korum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Managed to glitch through the Sadium wall though the "Main entrance". Just fell through the floor :(

now that is disappointing, what a waste of space. :panic:

babyfatlarry
  • babyfatlarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'm trying different angles on this one currently. Still a slight hope at least some of it will work. But yea, for now it seems we should add it to the 'busted'-list :/

And as others might've mentioned: Awesome work & content OP, can't believe that one guy who actually disliked the efforts you've put into this. These maps are brilliant for DM's (imo way better settings than outdoor DM's as it adds some kind of special vibe playing in these buildings). Almost feels like playing SP Storyline missions co-op.

You have made some great content OP, gonna try out some of them:) Unfortunately, I bet (like many others here) that this is going to get patched sooner or later...

They might patch the wall-breach (if you even can call it that as you basically just switch camera), but i doubt they'll be able to patch the already created maps - at least they'll have a hard time doing so -, so I recommend everyone to download these now before that happens.

http://socialclub.ro...ames/gtav/jobs/

• luciferthegoose likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users