Photo

Rockstar has lost the majority of GTA fans

5 replies to this topic
bbanko
  • bbanko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Its been over two months since online has been released and i still get stuck on loading screens, times out, kicked from jobs, etc. And that the biggest thing (heists) people wanted won't be available tip 2014. Rockstar really dropped the ball here. So many people i know have already beat the game then sold it. Some days I get kicked back to offline mode and timed out 6 of 7 times i try to do jobs. They are lucky online wasn't a separate game because nobody would pay for this. I'll know better next time they make a game. Billion dollar company and can't fix minor bugs. Smh.

GTigers55
  • GTigers55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Maybe your internet connection just sucks?

• Jehannum and Kano Giovanni like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

100% incorrect. I think you will find that most of the players are still playing. You don't like the game...join your friends and move on. There are millions of others still quite content.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 18 December 2013 - 11:49 PM.

sounds to me like your internet sucks . because i dont know anyone who has had those problems nearly as often as you do . i have had similiar things happen once or twice but a vast majority of the time it works fine

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

I am defiantly not walking away from R*. Everyone who complains is a spoiled brat, once they get a taste of what could even come they get all upset and butt hurt when it doesn't come.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I very rarely get dropped and we have 2 xboxes going at once. Along with laptop iPods iphone.
Must be your service provider.
There is so much to do online especially w the new content creator.
Be creative man.. Make sh*t up man, there's an endless amount of Destruction and Mayhem to be created..!!😈😈

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users