Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody else noticing the heavy censorship on C* support forums?

10 replies to this topic
Sterling Malory Archer
  • Sterling Malory Archer

What the sh*t? I'm playing GRAND THEFT TANK

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

I am beginning to be quite fond of GTA Online "Patch Day" due to all the bugs, exploits & new content FAILS by C* and the past few patches have been especially entertaining both on this forum and on the C* Support forums.  

Usually by this time on Patch Day or f*ck Up Day on the official C* Support Forums the 1st page of threads contains more tickets created than normal and the bottom of the page will show them made within the last hour or less.

NOW the 1st page there, the bottom of the 1st page shows tickets as old as FOUR HOURS AGO.  C* is heavily censoring and deleting tickets galore because of the players being put into the Cheaters Pool, players STILL in Bad Sport when they shouldn't be and the grand revelation that their main theme emphasis on new team based "Capture" content isn't working and paying very little $$$ and RP.

Just an FYI if you're planning on making a ticket there, be prepared for it to most likely disappear. 

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

mentioning the words 'bad sport' will result in an automated reply stating they cant/wont retract bad sport status, as there would be far too many people, rightly or wrongly, claiming they shouldn't be in there, just wouldn't be viable to review every single person claiming this.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

Who's worse: Obama or Rockstar?

Svisma
  • Svisma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

But YOU hav a amazing day. Don't call us. We will call you...

lo0p
  • lo0p

I hate players.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Kinda funny to see people that spend more time playing R* police and looking for hackers to report than playing the actual game. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

Kinda funny to see people that spend more time playing R* police and looking for hackers to report than playing the actual game.

OP is a lawyer. He said so in another thread. Apparently he can't leave it at the office...

AnotherUserName
  • AnotherUserName

Dick

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:03 AM Edited by AnotherUserName, 19 December 2013 - 06:03 AM.

So what's the point of this? I've spent a lot of time there reading and helping out since way before this game and something you're not pointing out is that about all of the deleted topics are either re-posts, questions that have long been answered, rants or just plain crying and complaining. Also, nothing posted there are actual tickets; It's just a general help forum, not a discussion forum like here (though even this place is barely a discussion forum lately).

I mean c'mon, is there anything people won't b*tch about?

Sterling Malory Archer
  • Sterling Malory Archer

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

they're doing it again... support threads disappearing like crazy!  Overnight it was full as page 1 had new topics, mostly unanswered, and with a timestamp of being less than an hour old.

Now, the bottom of page 1 has support threads from THREE hours ago while this forum is ALIVE and KICKING with maybe 10 minutes to the end of page 1.

This whole situation with Updates not fixing things that they claim to is a nightmare of epic proportions. 

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hue hue hue, I replaced the R in Rockstar to a C so it says Cockstar, because I hate them for being Commies and not letting me keep my garage-full of chrome tanks :(((
  • stonedpimpso likes this

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Who's worse: Obama or Rockstar?

You. You are the worst.

Sterling Malory Archer
  • Sterling Malory Archer

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

The GTA game series is notorious for humorous plays on words involving their created and designed businesses, companies, corporations etc.

Referring to them as Cockstar is only continuing a tradition that has existed for well over a decade.

I am surprised that they haven't officially and legally changed the name of their company.

Long live Cockstar!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users