• Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Persian Kebabs are just nice. It's probably best reason for me to don't leave my country! However, I've heard about Iranian Kebab restaurants in Orange County, California, so that's best place to leave to!

Yes, Iranians do the best joojeh and koobideh. Also the kotlet is amazing too. Iran truly is the food paradise of that part of the world!

Are you Iranian? :)
  • theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm not but i'm very familiar with the country and food. I'd love to go eat khoresh fesenjan , kabob, or sabzi on Valiasr in Tehran. The shopping there is better than in most other countries of the world too.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 18 January 2014 - 08:35 AM.

@Up: Glad that I finally see someone has a positive opinion on Iran and Persian people! :)

• theadmiral likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:34 PM

Persian Kebabs are just nice. It's probably best reason for me to don't leave my country! However, I've heard about Iranian Kebab restaurants in Orange County, California, so that's best place to leave to!

Yes, Iranians do the best joojeh and koobideh. Also the kotlet is amazing too. Iran truly is the food paradise of that part of the world!

I am, and I actually thought you were too when I saw your name some weeks ago.  :pp

On-topic: I like koobideh/chelo kebab. I loved it when I ate it in Iran, and my mom usually makes it too.

• theadmiral likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users