Quantcast

» «
Photo

How Can You Finish Games In So Little Time?

31 replies to this topic
Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

I try to avoid games that take only few hours to finish. So, in average, games I play tend to take at least week or two to play through.

Mind you, sometimes even I, a veteran of games, make mistakes. Like the other day I bought the Medal of Honour (2010 version for xbox360) and it took only two nights to finish! I mean what a rip off! Never have I played so short a shooter. Even halo games take longer to complete!

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

I try to avoid games that take only few hours to finish. So, in average, games I play tend to take at least week or two to play through.

Mind you, sometimes even I, a veteran of games, make mistakes. Like the other day I bought the Medal of Honour (2010 version for xbox360) and it took only two nights to finish! I mean what a rip off! Never have I played so short a shooter. Even halo games take longer to complete!

So many modern FPS games these days go for multiplayer, which is really sad. I mean, looking at BF4, it's campaign sucked, it was short, yet it had some quite new ideas, and I always like new, fresh things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users