Batti vs Akuma

47 replies to this topic
Conker64
  • Conker64

super-mecha-death-christ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

I personally find the Akuma more fun and win more races with it.  Though I am lead to believe the Batti is the "best"  bike.  Much int he same way the Adder is the "best car" yet I do much better with n Entity.

Which bike to think is king of the road and which do you prefer?

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

lol its similiar to the entity and adder debate.. But I was surprised that I enjoy the Akuma better as well, especially w/ its better handling.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Bati has the best stats so I bought it and fully modded it. Then, at Trevor's air strip, abuddy on an Akuma and I tested them. Akuma has EASY dominance for both acceleration and top speed.

Car selection stats lie.
  • maschil likes this

Vanquished
  • Vanquished

☆♥☆♥☆♥☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Vanquished, 18 December 2013 - 05:00 PM.

I mostly used the Akuma for racing till I got all the upgrades for my Bati, but I agree with maschil that the Akuma has some killer handling.

• maschil likes this

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Zepren, 18 December 2013 - 04:59 PM.

I'm the same with both. Akuma is the best bike and Entity the best car. [Edit: Y'know what? I think it all comes down to handling really. Adder and Bati are both just as fast but Akuma and Entity handle much better. To be honest, I've rarely used the Bati but surely that would be different if it was better than the akuma, y'know? 

Akuma is also just so much fun. I'm never taking roads when I'm in it; it'll take fences & walls & more with complete ease.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

I had them both, but kept the 'kuma.
It seems to have just a bit more zip about it

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

I'm a fairly advanced racer and I have a bati but I think the Akuma's are faster. I rarely lose a race in the Batti but it's not the bike it's me. I know I sound like i'm bragging but I swear I know it's my driving that's winning races not the bike. Yesterday I had a 1 on 1 match against an akuma on Down the Drain and although I won the akuma was  pulling faster lap times by a hair. I know I could have probably skimmed a second or two off my laptimes in the bati to be as fast as the Akuma but that would have been pushing my skill to the limits and I know the Akuma racer wasn't as skilled as I was.

So the Akuma is definitely faster but with enough skill you can still win with a Bati. I may be buying an Akuma soon though.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

Akuma gets my vote. Bati has better top speed but Akuma has better acceleration which is more useful IMO. Fully modded, the Akuma is a beast of a motorcycle. 

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

I tried out all the bikes during racing to see what I like the best & I always did better with the bati. So that's what I ended up getting. I wish I had room in my garage so I could get an Akuma & fully mod it. See what it's like. But don't have a car that I want to give up

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I tried out all the bikes during racing to see what I like the best & I always did better with the bati. So that's what I ended up getting. I wish I had room in my garage so I could get an Akuma & fully mod it. See what it's like. But don't have a car that I want to give up

Replace your bati with the akuma. No need to have both and IMO and most others akuma outstrips the bati all over

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • Red-Cross
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Lets do come comparisons :)

Speed: Bati is faster, most likely the fastest bike in the game

Acceleration: Akuma has the best acceleration out of every bike

Handling: that overgrippy crap in Midnight Club games (both of them)

Braking: you turn so well, why even brake?

Appearance: I like both but it's opinionated

Durability: its a bike, what do you expect?

Traction: way too much like every other vehicle

Offroad Ability; Pisspoor, use a Sanchez

Overall; I remember when the PCJ was the fastest bike

Need more comparisons, just ask

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

I have both and I love the Akuma, I think it's a better bike and much more fun to ride.

kado303
  • kado303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by kado303, 18 December 2013 - 07:32 PM.

I love my Double-T, it's fast modded out - not sure how much slower it is to the Akuma though.

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by Barcodee, 18 December 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Akuma wins in "The Commute" and "Route 68" against Bati with catchup turned off. That should tell you that the supposed top speed of the Bati is a lie. Akuma>>>Bati in every race.

400+ win racer 140 games over .500

Mrpopular
  • Mrpopular

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Akuma All the way.

But as for cars I'm always an odd one in the group because i like the bullet and how it handles.

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

the name akuma sounds better than butty.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

Akuma is easily better in most races, but the Bati is just so mean looking I can't get rid of it.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

Akuma, my favorite bike. Smooth handling and easily the fastest bike in the game.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Akuma

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Faggio

Coruscation
  • Coruscation

Trying to remain objective.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Akuma. Tested stock on LS Airport against a Bati and completely annihilated it. The Bati has no apparent advantage over the Bati apart from the IGN Stats (which are wrong - the Akuma does NOT have a lower top speed than a Bati)

GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

<p>Thought it was common knowledge that the Akuma was the fastest Bike in the game.. Obviously not.</p>

the_gamma
  • the_gamma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

i think the bati is faster but the akuma is smoother. easier to maneuver razor sharp turns and such with barely decelerating. i started out on the bati, replaced it with the akuma for a while, tried to go back to bati and couldn't do it. so akuma for me 

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Akuma reigns supreme over the butty boi (bati801)

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Just sold my Bati and bought a new Akuma. VERY happy with this decision! 

Went from this:

0_0.jpg

To this:

0_0.jpg

Cheers! ;)

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

since I don't race bikes I wanted the best street bike for getaways and general gameplay. I haven't tried the Akuma yet, but I just ditched my Bati RR for the Double T and haven't looked back. loving the Double T. looks better too.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

The Akuma is probably the better bike (haven't driven a fully modded one), but in my opinion, it just looks so ugly, which is why I went for the Bati.

0_0.jpg

I tried making it look like the Kill Bill bike.

• hark80 likes this

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

I prefer the bati. You do get superior speed when doing a wheelie and while the handling is not as good as on the Akuma, once it is fully customized and you have 100 driving, I find it's handling a lot more reliable than its counterpart than can easily fly off if you push it a bit too far.

If you are doing a race with a lot of corners, you probably will lose it to an equally skilled driver in an Akuma. However, if the race has a few straight lines, you can easily take the lead and keep for the rest of the race.

The difference between the bati and the adder in term of speed is that the adder takes ages to reach top speed, while the bati gets it done much quicker. So in the case of motorcycles, trading handling for speed works better than for supers.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 18 December 2013 - 11:12 PM.

Akuma dominates in everything but looks, sadly. 

I have it anyway. Still got my Bati, since I'm a chopper/cycle guy anyway. The Akuma is in my top three favorite vehicles though. Soooo smooth handling. It's so fun to have a bounty on your head, when you can just zoom around the map. Had some really fun chases on that thing.

As for why handling is more important to speed to me? Honestly, I'm the guy who gets chased but manuvers through the forest and traffic. I need a car that's at a good speed, but has great handling so I can cut corners around cars, make quick last second turns, avoid trees, etc. 

It works great for me.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Offroad Ability; Pisspoor, use a Sanchez

Evidently you haven't trolled around the deserts on the Akuma. Handles offroad fine and is good fun. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users