now that the 1.08 patch is out how long do you think it will take for

26 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

the 1.08 patch is out how long do you think it will take for glitchers to ruin gta online again?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

Have the dupe glitches been fixed?

christos88
  • christos88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

brand new RP glitches BECAUSE of 1.08..seems R* cant get things ritght

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

i hope so.

jfenton98
  • jfenton98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

less than 12 hours and lol.

• anakinroy likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:20 PM

i hope so.

There's still a way.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

brand new RP glitches BECAUSE of 1.08..seems R* cant get things ritght

This. Supposedly you get around 100 RP a second.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

well i hope they come out with a 1.09 patch that does away with the exploits. :^:

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

if R* NEEDS TWO MOnths to fix a money glitch its their problem

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

well i hope they come out with a 1.09 patch that does away with the exploits. :^:

1.09 and everyone in the cheater pool.

• Bluesun62 and redfirebird87 like this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

I'm waiting on a new glitch right now, anyone know of any? Asked earlier but was advised to be patient, it won't take long obviously once a new loophole has been discovered for people to use it, hope that kinda answers your question

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

'Glitchers' aren't ruining GTA:O; it's the people who keep 'fixing' exploits while creating new ones time and again.

One step forward, two steps back.

• Germanspride likes this

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

It was ruined by money glitching nearly from day one. No matter what your stance on glitching, I don't see how anyone can argue that money glitching (and to a lesser degree RP glitching) hasn't dramatically affected and warped GTAO from the game it was intended to be. Even "legit" players who are unwilling to partake in it are affected both directly and indirectly.When a "legit" player can be just handed billions without wanting it, asking for it and having no say in the matter whatsoever; yeah, that means the glitchers and modders are in control and not R*. I don't think R* can or will allow that to continue indefinately.

Personally, I think R* is in a difficult position with this issue. It's pretty obvious that the anti-cheating/griefing/exploiting systems they built in to the game aren't working and were never able to manage any of this. Like, at all. And as most people have noticed, as soon as R* plugs one leak in the GTAO sinking money glitching boat, someone (often R* themselves) creates two more. At some point in time R* will be forced to stop fighting a losing code battle and will have to take action against the glitchers directly. I think it is inevitable. It's been a bad joke for too long now.

This is what they get for making money (and by virtue of this, money cards) over-valued and a near necessity to enjoying many aspects of the game. Throughout real history when money becomes overly necessary, over-valued and difficult to aquire more and more people turn to crime and illegal means to obtain it. When they patched out mission farming and slashed mission payouts they took the built-in error they created with this concept and made it far worse. I can't help wondering how many money and RP glitchers would prefer farming their millions than glitching them if they had the choice.

The only ways I see R* actually fixing the issue is with a global money reset (which would upset many, glitchers and legit players alike - not to mention it would only make for a very temporary reprieve) or devalueing money itself. The latter would take a complete rethinking of the game, but IMO it would make a far better game in the end. Too bad the shark cards stand directly in opposition to that idea.

• DontSn1tch likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

f*cking rockstar...

every time they send an update to my ps3 i get nailed with a message saying my ps3 has been disconnected from the server. which means a few hours of having my internet disabled for the entire house while the modem deals with rockstars bullsh*t. f*cking send a message to all online players to be offline at a certain time you c*nt waffles...

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

f*cking rockstar...

every time they send an update to my ps3 i get nailed with a message saying my ps3 has been disconnected from the server. which means a few hours of having my internet disabled for the entire house while the modem deals with rockstars bullsh*t. f*cking send a message to all online players to be offline at a certain time you c*nt waffles...

This sounds like a personal issue. Your entire homes internet should not be going down while PSN is down. 

You running AOL 28K still? 

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

f*cking rockstar...

LOL f*cking noob

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

I'm waiting on a new glitch right now, anyone know of any? Asked earlier but was advised to be patient, it won't take long obviously once a new loophole has been discovered for people to use it, hope that kinda answers your question

http://gtaforums.com...at-topic/page-6

There's a new one that was posted in that thread. Honestly though, we need a "Cheats" subsection, that thread is a mess.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm honestly thinking it won't be until patch 1.2 that we might see the game stabilized. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

the 1.08 patch is out how long do you think it will take for glitchers to ruin gta online again?

With legit players getting banned I think ruined has already happened.  Newbs in Adders and Tanks with billions..

The real question is when will R* fix it.

Wow, the tried to fix North Yankton.  As if that even matters...lmao

SilkySkillz85
  • SilkySkillz85

DONTuKNOWimLOCO

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

f*cking rockstar...

lol @ c#nt waffles

DontSn1tch
  • DontSn1tch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

It was ruined by money glitching nearly from day one. No matter what your stance on glitching, I don't see how anyone can argue that money glitching (and to a lesser degree RP glitching) hasn't dramatically affected and warped GTAO from the game it was intended to be. Even "legit" players who are unwilling to partake in it are affected both directly and indirectly.When a "legit" player can be just handed billions without wanting it, asking for it and having no say in the matter whatsoever; yeah, that means the glitchers and modders are in control and not R*. I don't think R* can or will allow that to continue indefinately.
     Personally, I think R* is in a difficult position with this issue. It's pretty obvious that the anti-cheating/griefing/exploiting systems they built in to the game aren't working and were never able to manage any of this. Like, at all. And as most people have noticed, as soon as R* plugs one leak in the GTAO sinking money glitching boat, someone (often R* themselves) creates two more. At some point in time R* will be forced to stop fighting a losing code battle and will have to take action against the glitchers directly. I think it is inevitable. It's been a bad joke for too long now.
    This is what they get for making money (and by virtue of this, money cards) over-valued and a near necessity to enjoying many aspects of the game. Throughout real history when money becomes overly necessary, over-valued and difficult to aquire more and more people turn to crime and illegal means to obtain it. When they patched out mission farming and slashed mission payouts they took the built-in error they created with this concept and made it far worse. I can't help wondering how many money and RP glitchers would prefer farming their millions than glitching them if they had the choice.
    The only ways I see R* actually fixing the issue is with a global money reset (which would upset many, glitchers and legit players alike - not to mention it would only make for a very temporary reprieve) or devalueing money itself. The latter would take a complete rethinking of the game, but IMO it would make a far better game in the end. Too bad the shark cards stand directly in opposition to that idea.

I like this post.

DahCatzPajamaz
  • DahCatzPajamaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Someone already found a way to get to North Yankton lol

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

I hope they remove stuff from glitchers rather than just money. Taking their money when they've already bought the tank and everything else isn't very useful.

I honestly don't really care if you have the best cars or the best weapons you can own if you didn't RP glitch, but I don't want to see this turn into a game where most people have tanks and miniguns.

What I dread the most (and I think is a somewhat plausible scenario) is that Rockstar decides it can't determine who obtained what from glitching anymore, and just resets everybody. As a legit player I would start exploiting every glitch to the fullest extent if that happens.

I hope they find a way to take glitched money, purchases and RP, but if that means I'd be affected I'd rather they just leave them. Still fixing the glitches, of course.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

I love how people talk about glitches like they're on an on/off switch lol.

'Bill you've left the unlimited RP glitch on ffs!!'

Rockstar just can't code multiplayer games, simple. Every time they fix something a million other things f*ck up. It's not the players fault rockstar are incompetent.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

I love how people talk about glitches like they're on an on/off switch lol.

'Bill you've left the unlimited RP glitch on ffs!!'

Rockstar just can't code multiplayer games, simple. Every time they fix something a million other things f*ck up. It's not the players fault rockstar are incompetent.

They'll probably get it at least somewhat right eventually. Remember it's only been about 2.5 months, I wonder what this game will be like a year from now. Although even though it's been only 2.5 months, it's been 8 patches lol. I remember playing Runescape back in the day and there were lots of ways to cheat, I haven't played in a few years but when I stopped the game was pretty much water tight.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

WHEN DO THEY COME OUT WITH THE FCKIN HEISTS?

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

WHEN DO THEY COME OUT WITH THE FCKIN HEISTS?

In GTA 7 probably.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users