Photo

Capture Mode on Free aim is a masterpiece

59 replies to this topic
EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

If anyone wants to play a quick capture mode against another crew PM me your PSN and we'll set up a free aim match

im looking to join a good crew that we can play together on free aim on free modes,captures and team deathmatches because i never play with my current crew members

PM me your PSN

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

I have only been able to play the sanchez one and only had 4 people. Cant find any lobbies at all. why must free aim be so dead. And whats with all these bad players giving thumbs down because they suck? These modes are awsome

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

About to go online and play some Capture tonight, add me: ajbns87, if you are looking for a decent and fair free aimer to play with, I got quite a good active crew too. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

maybe we can get some games going now then AJ? 

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

Dark Pride
  • Dark Pride

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Can't find not even a single Match. The  most fulled match I've found has been of 6 players.

JordCorner
  • JordCorner

Smoke Show

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

I'm also stuck in the clouds..... No surprise there! R* pumping out horsesh*t once again. :)

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

This is the only problem with free aiming.I think R* should have only 1 targeting option so all players are united.The best i got in free aim capture was 4 ppl 2 vs 2 and i enjoyed it defending my base with both of them attacking while my friend went for a capture
i cant even imagine how much fun an 8 vs 8 could be on this mode
  • THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

I just hosted a 16 person lobby. Host one and be patient. 

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ya if there is anyone in a free aim crew that does missions and deathmatches please pm me. I really like the missions when you have a fullobby. But that is 1 out of a million

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

if anyone could create a GTA Forums Free Aimers crew and have around 50 people in it would be cool
  • johnwontscore and EyeMacHunt like this

AlmightyNu
  • AlmightyNu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

i dont understand how do i get in free aim  i hate the auto aim sh*t

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

go to story mode and change to free aiming,you cant change it when online.A lot of ppl ask this and R* should find a way to solve it
  • THEFAM_MCMJ likes this

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

go to story mode and change to free aiming,you cant change it when online.A lot of ppl ask this and R* should find a way to solve it

I wonder how many people don't even realize that there is free aim or have no idea you can switch it. Heck I just figured out you can hold X and steer your car in mid air. You would think rockstart would have all these things show up when your loading rather the sh*t they put up there.

UpperBoss
  • UpperBoss

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

Seriously you shouldn't be able to capture an item while in a vehicle, also you shouldn't spawn inside the base where the capture item is when you are killed. there is no point in killing people than.

now you just have a bunch of noobs kamikazing into your base with vehicles and trying to get out asap with the item.

and also 1 thing that bugs me, once 1 team has a point all they gonna do is just defend. after that it's impossible to score a point against a full team camping inside their base because everyone spawns just inside/next to their base.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Capture mode is only fun when your teammates aren't complete and utter sh*t.

^^

Ive played alot now and only lost a couple..

Theres nothing worse than : constantly putting down enemies, saving team mates, moving all objectives yourself..than noticing your teammates are Only Dying..Not killing and leaving you to wonder prominently... 

"What exactly could my team be doing? They aren't on vantage points, they aren't taking cover-they aren't advancing and they don't have my back.. I know its just a game but are we not here to win? are two of you actually just standing still..? hello..anyone have mics?..we are Losing...."

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Dark Pride
  • Dark Pride

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by Dark Pride, 19 December 2013 - 02:30 AM.

I got Lucky and made it trough a full Capture free-aim lobby. And, Damm it has been the most enjoyable experience since i found the free-aim TDM. That Mountain capture mode was so fun. All the people riding sanchez and crashing each other. I've been playing Capture modes since then and it's freakin awesome. I couldn't find TDM lobbys in Free-aim in the back days and now looks like people is coming back to it. Hope this keep going and don't lose ourselves again in those empty lobbies.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by SUPERHEAVYDOODY, 19 December 2013 - 02:28 AM.

My ass on a cheese cake is a masterpiece. /

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

Theres only a major issue concerning Capture Mode,i dont know if people know it exists but no one plays it on Free Aim

Ain't that a B!TCH!! Smh. I hate auto aim with a passion

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

I got Lucky and made it trough a full Capture free-aim lobby. And, Damm it has been the most enjoyable experience since i found the free-aim TDM. That Mountain capture mode was so fun. All the people riding sanchez and crashing each other. I've been playing Capture modes since then and it's freakin awesome. I couldn't find TDM lobbys in Free-aim in the back days and now looks like people is coming back to it. Hope this keep going and don't lose ourselves again in those empty lobbies.

Whenever I get into a semi-full TDM I'll friend request as many ppl as I can. Now I have no probs getting into full TDM lobbies. I constantly get invites. Gonna do the same for capture.

I bet there's a sh!t load of ppl who wanna play in free aim lobbies but just don't know how. R* seems to make it hard to find free aim lobbies in all their games. Back when RDR came out, I didn't even play because I thought there was no free aim lobby. It was months before I decided to try to figure it out again. Then I realized that R* was forcing me to reach a certain lvl while using auto aim before I could unlock hardcore lobbies. Smh. Lame!

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

Whenever I get into a semi-full TDM I'll friend request as many ppl as I can. Now I have no probs getting into full TDM lobbies. I constantly get invites. Gonna do the same for capture.

I'll send you a friend request so I can get in on these TDMs. Check your PMs.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

Can't find any full games, and the payouts are horrific if you are on the losing side.Would be good if I could get a full game.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:10 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 19 December 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Hmmm, I don't know what to think of these capture missions yet.  I played three tonight (4 others I lagged out while joining!).  Is there an option to turn off owned weapons?  The first one I did stealing Post Op delivery trucks was a total bore.  We were divided into three team and th high level players were just RPGing trucks as they started to move.  No trucks were successfully stolen.  This was more of a team death match than anything else.

Did one in Sandy Shores where we were supposed to steal the briefcase from the other team but only one briefcase moved... about 15 feet.  This was also more of a team death match than capturing anything.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

🔰🍁

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

I heard some sh*t about "Hunger games" being in GTAV is this it? Lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

The bus stealing mode is huge fun too, even in auto aim lobbies :)
This was a good update, and if i noticed right, the amount of payout in the end is decided by your teams performance in the match, is that correct?

Its a pity that no one plays it in free aim.Auto aim is kill then be killed i cant stand it on Deathmatches or anything competitive

Because

Cover = You win

in auto-aim

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

if anyone could create a GTA Forums Free Aimers crew and have around 50 people in it would be cool

http://gtaforums.com...apture-lobbies/

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

This is the only problem with free aiming.I think R* should have only 1 targeting option so all players are united.The best i got in free aim capture was 4 ppl 2 vs 2 and i enjoyed it defending my base with both of them attacking while my friend went for a capturei cant even imagine how much fun an 8 vs 8 could be on this mode

No, you made your choice, enjoy it.

johnwontscore
  • johnwontscore

aka Dr Ripper

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by johnwontscore, 19 December 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Is there an option to turn off owned weapons?  The first one I did stealing Post Op delivery trucks was a total bore. 

Yes there is if you read the hosting screen details. You need to set it to forced and pick ups, but there is a bug that needs explaining before you try it.
Ok, we've got two PS3s next to each other. I was testing a deathmatch I made and invited the girlfriend into it. I'd set the weapons to forced and pick ups already, but when she came in on her screen it said "owned and pick ups" . We played the deathmatch and as it turned out, the setting had changed to owned and pick ups. After a bit of experimentation we found that once she was in the room, if I started to toggle the weapons settings her PS3 started to mirror mine. So in the end we managed to get the setting right on both our screens and it worked in-game.

What you need to do, it seems then, is toggle the weapon settings just before you start the match and leave it on forced and pick ups and it should be ok. Hope that helps.

Edit: nope can't find those setting options in the new games so far, take that weapons setting advice for deathmatches.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Is match making still broken or something..?

I mean I hosted a capture in Free Aim and NO one joined, ever.  Waited 20 mins... Nothing.

My friend hosts one, his lobby fills to max in under 5 mins.  W T F???

I always have this problem every time I host anything.  No one ever joins.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

MASTER OF MAYHEM

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

Kim Kardashians backside is a masterpiece...this is just a choice...of the few.

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Is match making still broken or something..?

I mean I hosted a capture in Free Aim and NO one joined, ever.  Waited 20 mins... Nothing.

My friend hosts one, his lobby fills to max in under 5 mins.  W T F???

I always have this problem every time I host anything.  No one ever joins.

I have been experiencing the same issue since launch, and have given up attempting to host jobs.  Strangely, I always inherit the lobby if the host of a full lobby leaves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users