Photo

The Game

4 replies to this topic
SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 18 December 2013 - 05:23 PM.

sl4pzp.png

Your name is Han. You work in a company named 21#. Your job is to test new technology made by the company 21#. The game creates another world named S2#, and your mission is to find 8 suitcases that are hidden trough the world. The company hires 200 new testers every month and adds them into the game. Their mission is the same as yours. You MUST  find all 8 suitcases while going trough hard mazes and enemies that the company added to get out of the game.

es91jt.png

Han has lost his 8 precious suitcases, that are hunted by other players. You must find all of them, while trying to fight other players. 

33w2yon.png

1. Press Any Key To Start

• Terano likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

Looks pretty interesting. I'll try out the first mission when it comes out.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 21 December 2013 - 03:45 PM.

2mwiiit.png

PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE

Your name is Han. You work in a company named 21#. Your job is to test new technology made by the company 21#. The game creates another world named S2#, and your mission is to find 8 suitcases that are hidden trough the world. The company hires 200 new testers every month and adds them into the game. Their mission is the same as yours. You MUST  find all 8 suitcases while going trough hard mazes and enemies that the company added to get out of the game.

BUGS:

-PLAYER MIGHT GET STUCK WHEN ENTER THE THIRD WORLD

-PEDS APPEAR WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SECOND WORLD

-MY NAME IS SPELLED WRONG ;d

DO NOT SKIP THE CUTSCENES A BUG MIGHT HAPPEN!

DOWNLOAD 

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

I will try out the first mission soon.

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

Played the 1st mission.  Well, pretty nice idea I might say because this is my first time playing a mission pack about this kind of type. Keep going !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users