9 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

As if catch up wasn't bad enough.

The winner of the race now has their cut reduced to pay more to all the losers.

YAY! R*.  We are all winners right..  :p

Has R* lost their minds?  IS R* even behind GTA O?

Who sits there and says.  "OK GUYS... DURH... The WINNER should have to pay the losers"

I mean they could have just increased the loser payouts.. But noooO, lets take it from the winner?

Really?     Sorry.. need to rant.  R* is really starting piss me off.

On a side not good job patching NY out.. Such a bad glitch right?  Glad they got that fixed ASAP before all that snow could do the game damage  ..lol

Winning001
  • Winning001

Dreams were so 'ard even his nightmares were scared of him

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

As if catch up wasn't bad enough.

The winner of the race now has their cut reduced to pay more to all the losers.

YAY! R*.  We are all winners right..  :p

Has R* lost their minds?  IS R* even behind GTA O?

Who sits there and says.  "OK GUYS... DURH... The WINNER should have to pay the losers"

I mean they could have just increased the loser payouts.. But noooO, lets take it from the winner?

Really?     Sorry.. need to rant.  R* is really starting piss me off.

On a side not good job patching NY out.. Such a bad glitch right?  Glad they got that fixed ASAP before all that snow could do the game damage  ..lol

R* lost their minds when GTA O was released.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

Winners paying the Losers you say?

GTA has always strived for realism and shaping their game after Obama's Murika in Decline sounds pretty legit really.

Good Sports should have to pay Bad Sports medical bills too with some type of R* Social Security.

• a20characterusername likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

That`s a reason like any other. Like the Rat Loader is not a muscle, but utility.

They pull the money out of their asses anyway, so that reason is hilarious as you telling me how to play my game. Bullsh*t on top of bullsh*t. 

Rockstar is acting like they don`t give a damn and they can probably get away with "Just `cos" at this point, too. The fools are us, for buying it, though.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

Easy to see that one comming after the dumb-proof vehicle physics, the catchup thing, the silly overpowered slipstream...

Racing in GTA5 is a bit like playing musical chairs with more chairs than people. 

Don´t care about the reward drop, but really, it´s about time they improve the driving a bit so it´s worth racing for fun.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

If somebody shoots you, you gotta pay for the their bullets that are lodged in your skull.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

They pull the money out of their asses anyway, so that reason is hilarious as you telling me how to play my game. Bullsh*t on top of bullsh*t. 

I never told you how to play your game..  And this is a totally different topic with a different point.

I won't be responding to any AA comments in this ranty town topic after this post...lol

If somebody shoots you, you gotta pay for the their bullets that are lodged in your skull.

Lets hope next patch will fix the whores.

I should get $50 for the BJ they gave me...lol

Conker64
  • Conker64

super-mecha-death-christ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

They increased the prize for multi-lap races... The reduced 1st place should be evened out by that?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 December 2013 - 03:12 PM.

I never told you how to play your game..  And this is a totally different topic with a different point.

I won't be responding to any AA comments in this ranty town topic after this post...lol

They aren`t even trying, which is infuriating. There could have been a tweak without the bullsh*t about "We took from the winners" - what`s this? Racer`s purse in some illegal street race?? And they expect us to believe that this is the best they can do - take money from here and redistribute there?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

They aren`t even trying, which is infuriating. There could have been a tweak without the bullsh*t about "We took from the winners" - what`s this? Racer`s purse in some illegal street race?? And they expect us to believe that this is the best they can do - take money from here and redistribute there?

Honestly...I just race for fun.

But its just boggles my mind that they did this.  And they clearly state they take the money away from 1st place to share with the rest..

As if simply raising the price for the other placed racers is not enough.. They needed to skim off the top.

What?  Who does this... I seriously want to meet this guy.

Also, look how fast they fixed the NY glitch while money glitches have been rampant since day one.  It just blows my mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users