Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cleaning the Cathouse RP Glitch, known issue?

1,233 replies to this topic
stokiekris
  • stokiekris

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:12 PM

Please can I get an invite I'm only level 36

MisterWiseman13
  • MisterWiseman13

Player Hater

• Members

I'll offer bacon for an invite

You can never go wrong with bacon.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I'll do my best for a detailed explanation. All credit to OP, ofc.

1) Get a chopper (Preferably buzzard) and fly to the Cathouse and land on the roof. Anna will run out and hop in. No gun fights necessary.

2) Fly to Madrazo's house.

3) Land on the checkpoint and Anna will hop out and stand there while you rake in the RP. You can tell it's working by the visible RP on screen.

------------------- If Anna decides to run off at Madrozo's house ----------------------

1) Complete all steps above.

2) Get in a car by yourself and park next to the checkpoint. Make sure Anna doesn't run and get in or the mission will complete.

3) Get a different car and pick Anna up.

4) Pull up next to the car you placed next to the checkpoint in step 2. She won't be able to get out the car (as the other car is blocking the door) and the mission will start giving you delivery RP.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Psycho-logist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 18 December 2013 - 08:13 PM.

I'll try my best to host a lobby on my high level character. When someone gets their lobby I will back out and try to make a new one for someone else. (360)

If someone could do the same for me so I can get my low level character in, I'd appreciate it.

Send me your GT via a personal message here and then I'll message you on XBL if I get the lobby.

FoodComa
  • FoodComa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by FoodComa, 18 December 2013 - 09:42 PM.

Madness the day of a patch yet again

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

I will also show my breasts for an invite.... pleeeeease?

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'll try my best to host a lobby on my high level character. When someone gets their lobby I will back out and try to make a new one for someone else. (360)

If someone could do the same for me so I can get my low level character in, I'd appreciate it.

Send me your GT via a personal message here and then I'll message you on XBL if I get the lobby.

yah that what we need to do. I hope people have mics in here though im on ps3 so i cant team up unfortunately

KelpMan
  • KelpMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Im on xbox gt is Darian2016 im on now if someone would invite

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Someone please send me an invite? I'm trying to level up my 2nd character. Gave up on the 1st one at level 44 or somthing. Like then2nf much better.

ANYWHO, someone please send an invite. My psn is the same as my name here.

Sterling Malory Archer
  • Sterling Malory Archer

What the sh*t? I'm playing GRAND THEFT TANK

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

what the sh*t, I try to call Martin and his ability to request a job is locked?  Is this because I never answered the damn phone all those times he called?

I should have been nicer to him perhaps?  f*ckwad probably got me killed over a 100+ times in free roam pvp...  now he won't give me the glitched mission so I can invite 3 others to participate.   

If and when I get any of these missions I'll post here and invite 3 other PS3 players to it.

THEMANatwar
  • THEMANatwar

Work Hard, Play Hard

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Still looking for an invite. PSN: THEMANatwar

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

Martin you f*cking troll! He's probably skipping that mission for me since I never answered his calls :( what a bitch -.-

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Can anyone invite me to this shindig? I'm level 63, but that bitchass is ONLY giving me mixed up with coke. Also, Lester for whatever reason is locked for me in the requesting jobs department. Please and thank you. GT is TheLegend0fRyan.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

Can anyone invite me to this shindig? I'm level 63, but that bitchass is ONLY giving me mixed up with coke. Also, Lester for whatever reason is locked for me in the requesting jobs department. Please and thank you. GT is TheLegend0fRyan.

You have to offer boobs.

man-boobs.jpg

Germanspride
  • Germanspride

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

LOL

Now i left the yellow marker, just make sure that it is blocked and gustavo or the other guy can't acces it.

While the plepp standing their waiting to finish the mission I receive waves of rp ( 100 every second + 1000 rp every second for finishing the mission)

Currently smoking and chilling at vespucci beach and still getting the rp lol best glitch ever

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

I don't have any. My mom was too poor, and we couldn't afford them. :(

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

You have to offer boobs.

man-boobs.jpg

Mmmmm damn gurl. I love me some tig ol' bitties.

Alien
  • Alien

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

And I gave them for free.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

LOL

Now i left the yellow marker, just make sure that it is blocked and gustavo or the other guy can't acces it.

While the plepp standing their waiting to finish the mission I receive waves of rp ( 100 every second + 1000 rp every second for finishing the mission)

Currently smoking and chilling at vespucci beach and still getting the rp lol best glitch ever

You're not 'still getting RP', the animation for receiving rp is just way behind so you stop as soon as you walk out the marker. Failing the mission will show your true level. Or pressing the down arrow and checking on top left.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

what the sh*t, I try to call Martin and his ability to request a job is locked?  Is this because I never answered the damn phone all those times he called?

I should have been nicer to him perhaps?  f*ckwad probably got me killed over a 100+ times in free roam pvp...  now he won't give me the glitched mission so I can invite 3 others to participate.   

If and when I get any of these missions I'll post here and invite 3 other PS3 players to it.

if you happen to get it, could you invite me? PSN: Rustyramen1. I keep getting the same three missions, it's annoying AF

ImSnowww
  • ImSnowww

Aww yiss.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Anyone willing to invite me to the lobby with one of these missions then leave so I can do this? I'm unable to get the mission from Martin :(
GT: Im Snowww
Thanks in advance

Germanspride
  • Germanspride

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

LOL

You're not 'still getting RP', the animation for receiving rp is just way behind so you stop as soon as you walk out the marker. Failing the mission will show your true level. Or pressing the down arrow and checking on top left.

you are sadly right

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

so does it give rp to everyone in the lobby? or just to whoever delivered

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Am I ignorant or apathetic? Don't know and don't care.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if this is a known issue or if anyone will be able to recreate it but the mission popped up and I decided to do it for some easy RP. For those of you who have done the mission, you may well know that you can land a helicopter onto the roof of the motel and Anna will get in, you take her back to Madrazo's house and boom, everyone's a winner - no shots fired - mission complete. Anyway, I landed on the checkpoint at Madrazo's and Anna got out but for some reason the objective isn't complete and I'm getting a constant stream of RP, as if I've just finished the mission, over and over again. Anna's just standing there and the objective "Take Anna back to Madrazo's house" is flashing on and off. I've taken a short video on my phone so I'll upload it in a mo but I've already gone from level 99 to 100 in the time it's taken me to post this.

Edit: For doubters,

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Take that, rockstar!!! Nerf our sh*t again, and we'll just find a new exploit :D gotta love karma
  • maschil likes this

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

so does it give rp to everyone in the lobby? or just to whoever delivered

only one person in the lobby will be able to see the marker/get the rp

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

R* must have took the mission away, I keep getting "Los Santos Connection", it's been the same mission delivered 5 times in a row.
Make that a 7th time

XxGRiMMR34P3RxX
  • XxGRiMMR34P3RxX

Xbox ID:XXGRiMMR34P3RxX

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

R* must have took the mission away, I keep getting "Los Santos Connection", it's been the same mission delivered 5 times in a row.Make that a 7th time

Same here like 10 times now...

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by Killzone3265, 18 December 2013 - 08:48 PM.

R* must have took the mission away, I keep getting "Los Santos Connection", it's been the same mission delivered 5 times in a row.
Make that a 7th time

tried once and got that lawyer mission

waiting for the cooldown to finish

now i got "judging the jury"

now "out of court settlement" i think again

• Nasir_Jones and smil0 like this

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

that would be some sh*t if they nerfed all those missions to the grave...can anyone still get them? guess im staying in this mission til i hit 999 :)

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Make that a 7th time

tried once and got that lawyer mission
waiting for the cooldown to finish

now i got "judging the jury"

now "out of court settlement" i think again
same f*cking missions I'm getting :/ I think they got rid of the mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users