jet pack hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

I hate how everyone is so quick to deny cool things being in GTA V.

I hate how everyone is quick to make crackpot theories about intentionally misleading pictures.

It's just realistic that they don't have a jetpack in the game.  Like I said, there's no vertical take off assets, in GTA SA they made the Hydra, as well as the jetpack, and gave them both to us in missions.  If they spent the man hours to make a jetpack, I guaran-f*cking-tee we'd have it handed to us on a silver platter.

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

It could be helium pantaloons

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

UFO - check
Alien Egg - check (but not legitimately found within the game yet.)
Jetpack- logic says its there. You're just too shortsighted to find it.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 December 2013 - 05:35 PM.

UFO - check
Alien Egg - check (but not legitimately found within the game yet.)
Jetpack- logic says its there. You're just too shortsighted to find it.

Youre too short sighted to realize a game developer would not spend the man hours on such an obscure easter egg.  R* was intentionally misleading with the mural, and they're having a good laugh at your expense.  Keep searching, see you in 5-10 years when Six comes out and you guys finally go "huh, I guess there really isn't a jetpack".

Or when they add it and the Hydra with some DLC.  Either way, you're biting so hard on the troll bait, that I almost feel bad for you.  R* is trolling so hard, just like they did back in the SA days.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Oh, tons of man hours to take the propeller from the Lazer, and hide it within a set of events that take more brains that the average gamer has to solve?

Doesnt sound unrealistic at all. They probably did it in a half hour. Gamers, for the most part, are far below MENSA level. Everyone is way too shortsighted. "I did this, and wasn't rewarded with anything, must be a troll"

You're all too quick to write everything off as someone trolling you.

Look up the world's first easter egg, devs have gone through a lot more for a much smaller payout. Hint: the game was called Adventure.

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well maybe we should just end this hunt and stop playing the game even online gta v should stop im very sure they will give a reason to the mural map

washland
  • washland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

looking for people on xbox to hunt the jetpack  did find something out that I cant find anywhere so I think am the first ..to find it... what i found is a place u touch you get a big shock think it turn off power some where .iam 100% let me know your gamertag and lets be the first to find it...

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

http://gtaforums.com...r-the-jet-pack/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users