Photo

Autocide

15 replies to this topic
yann
  • yann

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 07:59 AM

Any hints, the first guy is fine. I've tried the armoured car with a rocket launcher but he just drives off and it takes me a while to get him, same at the jewellers.

All this means I get to the guy on the boat with no time to get back to land and continue.

Frank Castiglione
  • Frank Castiglione

Don't think about the color red.

• The Precinct

Posted 15 November 2002 - 08:05 AM

i wish i could help you, i just don't remember this mission that well.  The only part i recall was finding the guy on the billboard, and drivebying the sh*t out of all the people at the security place.  there's a pinned message with all the mission walkthroughts up there.

Loki420
  • Loki420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 09:01 AM

Well firstoff the guy on the boat isnt the last guy, heh.

Anyways, kill the billboard guy, take the second van out with a rocket launcher, which shouldnt be too hard, get far away and do it so they wont spot you right away, the next people are kinda hard since one bails out, but follow the guy on a pcj (i almost always use pcj 600s for missions, shooting in front of you helps so much) and shoot his tires out or shoot him until he explodes, then go get the other guy.

Now when you get to the boat guy, I dunno exactly where this spot is, but if your directly in front of him, go to his right side and there will be these bushes, snipe him or take a rocket launcher to the boat, now the harder part (kinda) comes.

A guy will be on a pcj 600, meaning youll need a pcj too, or at the least a infernus/cheetah, but if your on a bike, just get behind him and shoot him off, if your in a car, hit him, hope this helped.

SALTTYNUTS
  • SALTTYNUTS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 12:56 PM

The guy in the armored van thing is easiest to kill with a sniper rifle. Stand in one of the side alleys across the street, he won't spot you and just shoot him in the head he will open the door and fall out dead.

coolest way i found to beat him. :die:

Larcen
  • Larcen

konichiwa, bitches

• The Precinct

Posted 15 November 2002 - 02:58 PM

whats all this with the rocket launcher talk?  rocket launcher?  ROCKER LAUNCHER?!?!?!?

are you all using codes?

dont you know codes are for pantywaists and communists?

thats aside---this mission took me a while to beat, all because of that nasty f*ck on the bike at the end.

so yeah, lets start off first thing last.  if you want to play with the big boys, you gotta get the right toys, and its the ones they give you, no antiaircraft guns or a nuclear arsenal is necessary.  the sniper and uzi is more than enough.  take the pcj and ride to the billboard.

snipe him while he works.  then laugh at the easiness of it.

hey rally monkey is on sportscenter.  hahaha, i love that f*cking chimp.

next, skirt over to the dude beating off in his securicar.  park to his left on the wall.  use the sniper and give him a new hole in his temple.  

ride over to the dudes beating off in the truck.
this is kind of tricky so you gotta do it right.  take any angle you need so where you can snipe then (are we seeing a pattern?).  snipe the driver first, then snipe his bewildered buddy that tries to go john rambo on you.  if in the case that you botched this up, you gotta run the dude in the truck down and driveby his car till it goes boom.  shame on you for consuming so much time.

hokay, if youve done this without error, you should have upwards of like six mins left.  ride to the boat.  take a guess what to do next.

after you've TCB, this is where this mission gets soooooo f*cking hard if you dont do it right.  sure is a good thing you have 5 minutes left (if you did as i said and posess steve mcqueen-esqe driving skills like me).  all i can say is that you gotta try to snipe him first.  try to shadow him, not by sight but radar.  DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE!  this assclown follows the rules of traffic, so he'll stop for red lights.  when he does this, pop him in the dome with your sniper.  

to be honest, youll probably f*ck this up.  its okay, no ones perfect.  but if/when you do f*ck it up, you gotta run the dude down.  one thing, YOU NEED A BIKE LIKE HIS OR SOMETHING FASTER!  a car WILL NOT WORK!  he will just OUTRUN  YOUR DOGASS!  so match his speed and just try to driveby him, its easier that running him off his bike because face it, he is a more superior driver than you.  

case closed you win!

Stones
  • Stones

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 03:10 PM

Quote (Larcen @ Nov. 15 2002,03:58)
whats all this with the rocket launcher talk?  rocket launcher?  ROCKER LAUNCHER?!?!?!?

are you all using codes?

dont you know codes are for pantywaists and communists?

thats aside---this mission took me a while to beat, all because of that nasty f*ck on the bike at the end.

so yeah, lets start off first thing last.  if you want to play with the big boys, you gotta get the right toys, and its the ones they give you, no antiaircraft guns or a nuclear arsenal is necessary.  the sniper and uzi is more than enough.  take the pcj and ride to the billboard.

snipe him while he works.  then laugh at the easiness of it.

hey rally monkey is on sportscenter.  hahaha, i love that f*cking chimp.

next, skirt over to the dude beating off in his securicar.  park to his left on the wall.  use the sniper and give him a new hole in his temple.  

ride over to the dudes beating off in the truck.
this is kind of tricky so you gotta do it right.  take any angle you need so where you can snipe then (are we seeing a pattern?).  snipe the driver first, then snipe his bewildered buddy that tries to go john rambo on you.  if in the case that you botched this up, you gotta run the dude in the truck down and driveby his car till it goes boom.  shame on you for consuming so much time.

hokay, if youve done this without error, you should have upwards of like six mins left.  ride to the boat.  take a guess what to do next.

after you've TCB, this is where this mission gets soooooo f*cking hard if you dont do it right.  sure is a good thing you have 5 minutes left (if you did as i said and posess steve mcqueen-esqe driving skills like me).  all i can say is that you gotta try to snipe him first.  try to shadow him, not by sight but radar.  DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE!  this assclown follows the rules of traffic, so he'll stop for red lights.  when he does this, pop him in the dome with your sniper.  

to be honest, youll probably f*ck this up.  its okay, no ones perfect.  but if/when you do f*ck it up, you gotta run the dude down.  one thing, YOU NEED A BIKE LIKE HIS OR SOMETHING FASTER!  a car WILL NOT WORK!  he will just OUTRUN  YOUR DOGASS!  so match his speed and just try to driveby him, its easier that running him off his bike because face it, he is a more superior driver than you.  

case closed you win!

wtf are you talking about, RL's are easy to get your hands on goto the airport/seaport area and look there is one around there or just collect 50-60 packages and just get one that spawns at the hotel and at your manison

Larcen
  • Larcen

konichiwa, bitches

• The Precinct

Posted 15 November 2002 - 03:12 PM

point taken, i forgot about that one.

but people still use weapon codes.  

a little birdy told me.

turgon
  • turgon

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 03:17 PM

yea man the rocket launcher is over by sunshine autos at the hookers inn., you need know whats up before ya speak, no codes involved.

you are correct in your discription though you can snipe pretty much everyone in that mission. why snipe the motorcycle guy though all i do is shadow him and get in front so hes coming straight at me and just run his ass over and if he lives he gets a katana to the face.

Larcen
  • Larcen

konichiwa, bitches

• The Precinct

Posted 15 November 2002 - 03:24 PM

good strategy turgon, i never tried to cut him off before he spotted me.  gotta try that next time around.

but people still use codes.

Larcen
  • Larcen

konichiwa, bitches

• The Precinct

Posted 15 November 2002 - 03:25 PM

alright ill quit now.

but they do.

OKAY.  im done.

yann
  • yann

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 04:15 PM

I don't. I have enough problems sorting out the controls for the game without having to remember all sorts of wierd combo sh*t !

I just swear and curse and fail !

neil_l
  • neil_l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 06:25 PM

i had trouble finding the friggin boat for a couple of tries but i got the last guy on the bike first time.  Didnt know it was trouble, i just used the map and basically worked out which direction he was headin, stopped up ahead and waited for him, as soon as he comes close, can uzi him witt auto aim, no prob, .
(actually glad i got him from the sounds of what u all saying it would be hard to chase him) (actually might try and go back to a save game from near that mission and deliberately try and chase him down for the sheer challenge)  does anyone know of really, really hard challenges, like that.

friskysman
  • friskysman

What the F is up, dawg?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2002 - 07:05 PM

dude, i got the pcj dude in a f*cking rancher (my cheetah had since gone kaboomie). you're right, there's no f*cking way to catch him but if you're smart and you watch where he's going on the radar, you can meet him where he's going to end up and hit him head on.

nyaren
  • nyaren

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 November 2002 - 12:31 AM

Quote (yann @ Nov. 15 2002,07:59)
Any hints, the first guy is fine. I've tried the armoured car with a rocket launcher but he just drives off and it takes me a while to get him, same at the jewellers.

All this means I get to the guy on the boat with no time to get back to land and continue.

Are you saying u used a boat to get to the guy on his boat?
Just shoot him from land.

And while people r siscussing how they got the guy on the bike ...
I waited for him .... and the colt pyton came into use.

yann
  • yann

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2002 - 12:24 PM

Into boat to kill with a sniper rifle ! Yeah, dumbass I know.

Thanks to the hints here I have now completed this. For the boat guy, there is the complex with swimming pool opposite building site blown up with RC heli's where you can stand and snipe. Slight downside was coming out of there on an RCJ managed to land on a cop car which chased me as I chased RCJ guy. Thankfully, cop blew up and RCJ guy fell off so I could shoot him.

Dakin_
  • Dakin_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2002 - 01:31 PM

Haha I loved that mission, I did it like 4-5 times before I realized all the positions. The motorcycle guy spotted me and we had a big long chase (I had like 3-4 minutes left so i just had fun) Ended up running into him and we both flew off. I landed near him, stood up, hit R1 and Uzi'ed his ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users