Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

Good question. 

• mrkush90 likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Maybe check one of the other 4 threads on the subject?

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Go online > join job > capture. It hasn't been working for me though. Just says "Titan of a Job" so it's already glitchy.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

When it is literally right in front of you with no answers or a few answers, would you not look there first?

FYI - it's not working yet.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

moron. Guess what.... i've been checking for the past 20 minutes trying to find information about how to play capture mode. And all I could find were sites about how R* is releasing capture mode. Came on here and couldn't find ANY INFORMATION about capture mode... just a ton of threads about getting banned...... then I find this thread and get my answer..... Thank You OP. Do not listen to this kid..... GTALegion is one of those people who troll threads saying things like... "oh, somebody already posted that like a thousand times" and "You must post this thread in a different area of the website"

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

moron. Guess what.... i've been checking for the past 20 minutes trying to find information about how to play capture mode. And all I could find were sites about how R* is releasing capture mode. Came on here and couldn't find ANY INFORMATION about capture mode... just a ton of threads about getting banned...... then I find this thread and get my answer..... Thank You OP. Do not listen to this kid..... GTALegion is one of those people who troll threads saying things like... "oh, somebody already posted that like a thousand times" and "You must post this thread in a different area of the website"

Yeah, I'm one of those guys that doesn't want clutter and wants the rules followed. f*ckmeright?.jpg

Also, when I responded here, THERE WAS LITERALLY AN IDENTICAL THREAD RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Three spots up and there was another that already had your answer in it.

Don't blame me if you have the perceptive skills of a goddamn potato.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:16 PM

It's working.  I'm in a lobby for Raid: Waterways. 

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by LexIgnoramus, 18 December 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Its working but hardly anybody is joining.

Edit: Just joined a full lobby, when it started only three were left. What happened...

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

my god read what i said

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:39 PM

Yeah, I'm one of those guys that doesn't want clutter and wants the rules followed. f*ckmeright?.jpg

Also, when I responded here, THERE WAS LITERALLY AN IDENTICAL THREAD RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Three spots up and there was another that already had your answer in it.

why does it matter and how the f*ck can a forum be cluttered  you clearly spend far to much time hitting that refresh button

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

why does it matter and how the f*ck can a forum be cluttered  you clearly spend far to much time hitting that refresh button

Yeah, the guy that actually uses the forum regularly upset about clutter created by ignorant noobs? That's just f*cking crazy talk.

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

Yeah, the guy that actually uses the forum regularly upset about clutter created by ignorant noobs? That's just f*cking crazy talk.

i still dont get why it bothers you and tbh i doubt you know why either your just being a moaning prick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users