Hope they fixed calling your personal car from the interaction menu bug :S

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

i hope they removed that stupid mechanic cooldown, if some jackass kills me before the mechanic shows up, i shouldn't have to wait 5 minutes to call again geez

• Danny-Vain and DDBX337 like this

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

i hope they removed that stupid mechanic cooldown, if some jackass kills me before the mechanic shows up, i shouldn't have to wait 5 minutes to call again geez

Not even that, just using the phone method is ridiculously stupid, why take away calling your PV from your interaction menu? All you got to do is hold down back on Xbox select on ps3 and go down to request personal vehicle and baaam, no bringing up phone, no looking for mechanic on phone, no looking for your vehicles, no wait time, testing now

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

They might of removed that option entirely lmfao.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

DONT CALL the mechanic go to the quick settings and hit "request personal vehicle"

Not even that, just using the phone method is ridiculously stupid, why take away calling your PV from your interaction menu? All you got to do is hold down back on Xbox select on ps3 and go down to request personal vehicle and baaam, no bringing up phone, no looking for mechanic on phone, no looking for your vehicles, no wait time, testing now

they took it away? UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  SMH

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

DONT CALL the mechanic go to the quick settings and hit "request personal vehicle"

Clearly doesn't know that this option in 1.07 was disabled that's what this whole thread is about...I want request personal vehicle back

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

Clearly doesn't know that this option in 1.07 was disabled that's what this whole thread is about...I want request personal vehicle back

HAHA

Germanspride
  • Germanspride

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

1.08 is online, let's see what surprises cockstar give to us this time

• maschil likes this

ToMuchMayo
  • ToMuchMayo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

I just want to check out how much money we get from races now that we get money from solo along with a boost in RP and cash from races now.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

Did you finish downloading SHarm ?

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

IT WORKS YAYAYAYA

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

IT WORKS YAYAYAYA

Good, now steal a random car and drive away and do it again, just to make sure. 

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Okay, did the got rid of money from hackers ? Pls say that they did

Monkey Toes
  • Monkey Toes

Gentleman Extrordinare

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

I can also confirm that it is now functional once more.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

LMFAO do you know that op is a hacker ?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

Report?

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

Lol I'm a hacker, I'm still creating cash so doubt it
  • wanes likes this

Germanspride
  • Germanspride

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

HAHAHA COCKSTAR you can suck my dick.

I think I'n one of the last in here with 600 billion in the bank and still ne reset or cheaters pool or anything. Dont expect that you get my anytime

Thanks!

jXX4wK8
  • jXX4wK8

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Still got mine!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oSBiH-AQtWs

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

LMFAO do you know that op is a hacker ?
I dont give a damn...just want to reset my in game money nothing more

Quattroporte S
  • Quattroporte S

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:31 AM

Apparrently bad sport times is fixed but mine says2 months :( for what

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by 2281, 18 December 2013 - 09:33 AM.

I think I'n one of the last in here with 600 billion in the bank and still ne reset or cheaters pool or anything. Dont expect that you get my anytime

Thanks!

Soon. I have $400 million and I'm still waiting for my sentence.

Good thing I purchased some cars beforehand.

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Thanks!

Soon. I have $400 million and I'm still waiting for my sentence.

Good thing I purchased some cars beforehand.
As soon as i get home im going to buy 2 crome adders max em out and wait till they reset my money then sell them (1.5 milion garanted 3:) )

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm testing out a fresh account leveling it up to 1000 however not sharing any cash, if they don't put me in cheaters pool in a few hours, the whole ban hammer is clearly to do with sharing over a certain limit from jobs/bounties

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

So uh... where is capture mode?

JclynJean
  • JclynJean

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

let Me know if the cheater pool is only for sharing...

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

let Me know if the cheater pool is only for sharing...

Will do

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

I'm testing out a fresh account leveling it up to 1000 however not sharing any cash, if they don't put me in cheaters pool in a few hours, the whole ban hammer is clearly to do with sharing over a certain limit from jobs/bounties

I was wondering if they look at the amount shared vs the total amount you have for the account. If your shared is less than your total then they don't put you in the cheater pool. IDK

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 18 December 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Capture - the newest addition to the collection of team-based modes in Grand Theft Auto Online, will be available tomorrow as part of the latest free automatic update on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.

actual_1386962721.jpg
With 20 new Jobs across four unique modes, this GTA twist on classic capture the flag style confrontations brings a whole new level of adversarial action to the world of Los Santos and Blaine County.

Strategy plays a huge role as you run decoys, set traps and place obstacles to ensure your enemies don’t get close to your goods. These new Jobs are accessible in Freemode and spread across the four different modes described below. Read on for more details and previews of a few of our faves:

RAID
In Raid, you'll have to fight your way into your opponents' base and steal a package, then deliver it back to your base to score points. Reach the target score, or deliver more packages than your opponents do in the allotted time to win the match. 

"Beachin"
Legal highs and bad t-shirts aren't the only things being pushed on Vespucci Beach. Four factions raid each other's stashes for control of the area's 'tourist trade'. Take product back to your spot and it's yours.

"Wargames"
Like any military operation, when things kick off at Fort Zancudo Air Base, they escalate pretty quickly. Teams stockpiling weapons to sell on the black market raid each other's bases at either end of the facility. If they get the goods back, they're banked. Nothing's off limits to be used here, including the fighter jets.

HOLD
When playing Hold, teams must collect and store as many packages as possible in their base. Packages can either be found on the map, or stolen from the opposing team’s bases. Reach the target score, or hold the most packages when the time runs out, to win.

"Block Party"
Gang violence escalates in Chamberlain Hills, as block fights block at close quarters. Four factions with two packages each try to raid each other and protect their own stuff. If they get someone else's product back to their turf, they'll have to protect it.

actual_1386962738.jpg
Compete to get buses back to your base in 'All Abhorred'.

GTA
As the ubiquitous acronym might suggest, GTA mode tasks players with stealing target vehicles located all around the map, before bringing them back to their respective bases. Each team must fight to steal more vehicles in the allotted time than their opponents.

"My Maibatsu"
Four East Los car thief outfits compete to get hold of a shipment of Sanchez dirt bikes, and store them back at their bases, while preventing the other teams from doing the same. First place to look would be the Maibatsu Factory.

"Field of Screams"
A tractor shortage in Grapeseed leads to farmyard chaos. It's harvest time, and two rival gangs compete to bring a Fieldmaster tractor back to their bases. Farming is a deadly serious business in Blaine County.

CONTEND
In Contend, there's only one package, situated in the middle of the map. Teams must fight to bring this package back to their respective bases, and once the package is captured it respawns in the middle of the map and is up for grabs again.

"Salty Snatch"
Dog walkers and surfing talent agents look out - two import operations at either end of Chumash Beach are fighting over a shipment that's landed on the pier. Any product they can get to their spot in the sand is theirs to keep.

actual_1386962751.jpg
The contested package at the heart of a firefight.

Capture will be available as part of tomorrow's automatic update for GTA Online, which also includes a host of fixes and dynamic tuning updates. For details on those please check out the Rockstar Support page.

PATCHNOTES (more rewards for multiple lapraces, etc)

Also, Crew Challenges (BETA)

• Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
• Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
• Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
• Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
• Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
• BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you'll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you'll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you'll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend's Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
• Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
• Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race. 
• Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
• Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
• The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
• Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
• Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
• Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.
  • a20characterusername likes this

karl2
  • karl2

kaaaarl!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

is 1.08 the 'Capture Update' or what?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users