• Puerto-Rico

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

This made me lol... "You will have to give me back the money..... ."

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Rockstar is lying they reimbursed me 980,000 after they accidentally reset some garages to 1-2 weeks earlier. It is possible for rockstar to reimburse players I guess they just don't want to for cash cards

Lucky you ... that $2,079,731,558 cash balance was looking a little low there for a while ;-)

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Rockstar is lying they reimbursed me 980,000 after they accidentally reset some garages to 1-2 weeks earlier. It is possible for rockstar to reimburse players I guess they just don't want to for cash cards

Lucky you ... that $2,079,731,558 cash balance was looking a little low there for a while ;-)

I only had 1 mil at the time but yeah I think rockstar is being a dick

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

it's just a game

Oh he went there.

This might just be a game, but guess who's playing it.
REAL people, putting in REAL time after spending REAL money on a PRODUCT. It's people like you that will be the downfall of humanity. I bet you also vote for president every year thinking it'll do a damn thing.

Certainly did go there ....

For an 18+ game I never heard such a huge group of whiny cry-babies complaining over imaginary items .... It like an Autistics Anonymous circle-jerk

All over virtual money that takes 1-2 hours to replace in-game or like a $5 cashcard if you are that lazy/time-poor ... and don't bitch about cashcard because, honestly, if $5 is a big deal to you you really should be doing something more constructive with your life than playing GTA

More cop outs. I will ignore your attempts of taking digs at people's lives and just respond to anything in your post that focuses on the matter at hand.

.... oook.. awkward.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 19 December 2013 - 12:22 AM.

I can't wait until SideburnGuru quits playing and stops coming to these forums. All he does is complain about sh*t....it all started when they didn't allow him the haircut he wanted. 

I've got nothing additional to say about the stupid f*ck Rat Loaders than I already have. 

Really?  

You should probably hop off my d*ck by now, man. It's kinda unhealthy, and now you're just looking like a complete stalker caring about someone this much over the internet. 

There's a life off the internet, man. 

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Anyone who is saying he should just lay down and take it up the butt is a fool who doesn't believe in accountability. Its not about the car as OP has stated. Had he known about the vehicle being removed he could have recouped some of his expenses by selling the vehicle, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion if it was announced beforehand. Let's put this into a real world experience. You go to your bank and deposit a months pay into your account. You come back the next day and its gone. You ask why and the teller informs you that any assets you had in your account were forfeited to the bank owners. You'd be pissed they didn't tell you that yesterday before you sunk a months pay into that bank.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

So you modded the rat loader, that's what? 50k max? That's nothing major to earn back. Just gotta live with it. You even admitted you used your stimulus money on it and not money you actually earned so I don't see it as that big of an issue.

It`s not the money, it`s the principle. I earned those money, on my own time. The car sat in my garage for a long time unmodded and there was NO WARNING whatsoever that we might lose it - I would have sold it and recover at least SOME of my money.

Since I have done nothing wrong and the only reason I am given is "we kinda f*cked up the classification" - I expect my investment back, since it is not me who screwed up. It could have been 1$, I will still want it back.

You are spot on. Anyone who disagrees with you obviously just doesnt "get" it. I dont even see how its debatable. The Rat Loader was never a glitch, never not meant to be used in GTAO and people have spent time and effort on these cars.

Its incredibly cheeky of them really to not offer some form of payback to those who modded the cars and then lost them. Fairs fair after all. Im not one to knock Rockstar, I think they are a great company who make brilliant, incredibly immersive games but they have dropped the ball with this one. Its not like the people who lost out are asking for much. Is it really that hard to just give them 50-100k or something as a sweetener?  

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 09:34 AM.

They have gone full retard now...

• Blair G. Yesterday at 22:48

Hello Phyxsius-,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support. We deeply apologize that you've encountered an issue with GTA Online. While we cannot guarantee a replacement of any missing items we can further investigate this to see what can be done.

If your car is missing please provide the following information so our Social Club Admin can investigate this:

-Console/Platform:
    -PSN/360 Name:
    -Screenshots of any error:

Also answering the following, will allow us to be better equipped in giving an accurate response.

• 1. Was it your whole garage or just one car?
    • 2. Did it go missing from a garage, or did it go missing from the world?
    • 3. Are these happening in association with other losses or are cars vanishing on their own?
    • 4. Did you have insurance on your car? Did you get a message about your car going to the impound?
    • 5. After it went missing, can you please let us know if you: A) looked for your PV (Personal Vehicle) icon on the map,, B) called Mohrs insurance, C) went to your personal menu and called for your car to be delivered, D) checked to the impound

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For the latest information related to GTA: Online status updates, please subscribe to:

http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

Cheers,
    R*

• user_avatar.png
    Phyxsius- Today at 11:16

My car is missing because you folks decided to take it away - Rat Loader. Nothing against having it taken away - I am not asking for the car back.

However, the car was modded. It was modded in good faith, with the intent of keeping it, having had no prior warnings or announcements that it will be taken away from our garages - BY ROCKSTAR.

I provided screenshots with the state of the car and it`s mods. It has regular metallic orange paint, the mods you can see visually, fully modded on performance (max mods too), no bulletproof tyres or custom smoke.

I ask to be reimbursed the money value for what I have invested in the car.

Thank you for your time and patience.

I cannot make up if he`s mocking me of he is that stupid and didn`t understand the issue.

You know phyxsius I'll give you credit where it's due as I haven't seen you antagonizing people who post issues they're having with rockstar but before this is around the time you'd show up to tell the OP that it's his problem and to stop complaining. ;)

@OP, man up and stop complaining! :p

That's a lot of bitching and whining to be asking for them to refund, what, like $80K-100K in fake money. 

Get the f*ck over it. sh*t happens. In a month, you won't care....well, you shouldn't care. If you do....that's sad. 

I said it before - I have some millions. Not many, but the money I lost with the Rat Loader will not kill me. However, I will not get over it, because I was not given a good enough reason to. I would have had no problem losing a snow vehicle, or a Riot Van, because I would have cheated to have them, even if it would be as little as "glitch" them into my garage. 

The car they took had and still has a fixed spawn place, driven perfectly normally into my garage via the main gate, sat there with tracker and insurance, accepted mods and whatnot. Now it`s gone. It is their right, but I`ll want my money back. It is their money too, no arguing about that, but I don`t like the precedent it sets. So, they will dance with me and this ticket until someone says f*ck YOU in unquestionable words.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Sadly Rockstar can do what they want because technically you own nothing. It is this way for all Free 2 Play games, which Rockstar tries to define this POS as (even though we all had to pay at least $60 to access it... hmmm)

Rockstar can remove all cars if they feel like it, the only consequence is on their sales, both present and future. They broke records with GTA V, so they're feeling high and mighty, as well as acting stupidly. They know they can take away things in online and get away with it because they still have tons of customers and potential customers out there. Many companies do this, for example EA. They push and push us more to see what we'll take. That way they know where they can cut corners and maximize profit.

But then again what is the point in removing cars that were acquirable without spending real money? Nowhere did it say we couldn't make utility vehicles person vehicles, and nowhere can it be justified that they were utility vehicles. How is a 4x4 offroad pickup a utility vehicle? How is a rat rod pickup a utility vehicle? How is a rusted muscle car a utility vehicle? Rockstar is just playing the dumbass role, or they really are just plain dumbasses.

tl;dr No matter how you slice it Rockstar is just being a bunch of asshats by not clarifying things, not giving warnings, and making decisions that would even make a four year old say wtf. Sit back fellas. The great Rockstar Games that could do no wrong is long gone. They got a taste of that billion they made and it corrupted them just as expected.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:05 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 10:12 AM.

Sadly Rockstar can do what they want because technically you own nothing. It is this way for all Free 2 Play games, which Rockstar tries to define this POS as (even though we all had to pay at least $60 to access it... hmmm)

Rockstar can remove all cars if they feel like it, the only consequence is on their sales, both present and future. They broke records with GTA V, so they're feeling high and mighty, as well as acting stupidly. They know they can take away things in online and get away with it because they still have tons of customers and potential customers out there. Many companies do this, for example EA. They push and push us more to see what we'll take. That way they know where they can cut corners and maximize profit.

But then again what is the point in removing cars that were acquirable without spending real money? Nowhere did it say we couldn't make utility vehicles person vehicles, and nowhere can it be justified that they were utility vehicles. How is a 4x4 offroad pickup a utility vehicle? How is a rat rod pickup a utility vehicle? How is a rusted muscle car a utility vehicle? Rockstar is just playing the dumbass role, or they really are just plain dumbasses.

tl;dr No matter how you slice it Rockstar is just being a bunch of asshats by not clarifying things, not giving warnings, and making decisions that would even make a four year old say wtf. Sit back fellas. The great Rockstar Games that could do no wrong is long gone. They got a taste of that billion they made and it corrupted them just as expected.

100% accurate.

I simply want to hear this from Rockstar :) I WILL stop when they WILL say f*ck YOU to my face :) But they need to say it with an accent, not like that retarded guy that is pretending he doesn`t know what the ticket is about.

[EDIT] To my knowledge, Rockstar is the first from the bigger, well known companies that actually is using against its playerbase the EULA rights about "it`s our stuff and we can take it away each time we got PMS". EA didn`t do this. Not even that asshole of a CEO from World of Tanks - they took away stuff, in terms of not being able to acquire, but those that already had them.. KEPT them. They will eventually link me to the article, I suppose. That will make my day :)

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by Peter Smith, 19 December 2013 - 10:23 AM.

[quote/] I will not get over it, because I was not given a good enough reason to.[/quote]

How about saving your self a lot of time dealing with R*, dude, Pixels..... THEY ARE PIXELS. It's beyond me how some one can waste so much of everyone's time.
You're probably used to getting your way if '' you know you're right''. But guess what pal, millions of people don't get what they want every f***ING day. Many people go without food and water in the world. They know it's Wrong and '' it shouldn't be that way'', but guess what, THEY Deal With It. Something you were obviously never taught. Eat It Kid.

Try sending a dozen emails to a worthy cause like to sickkids in the hospital. Like seriously stop wasting everyone's time including your own.

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

Good on you for opening that ticket. Seems to me that whoever is in charge behind their desk is kind of a silly nilly. I am pretty sure even the staff under him agree.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

100% accurate.

I simply want to hear this from Rockstar :) I WILL stop when they WILL say f*ck YOU to my face :) But they need to say it with an accent, not like that retarded guy that is pretending he doesn`t know what the ticket is about.

[EDIT] To my knowledge, Rockstar is the first from the bigger, well known companies that actually is using against its playerbase the EULA rights about "it`s our stuff and we can take it away each time we got PMS". EA didn`t do this. Not even that asshole of a CEO from World of Tanks - they took away stuff, in terms of not being able to acquire, but those that already had them.. KEPT them. They will eventually link me to the article, I suppose. That will make my day :)

Well I used to play the P4F game NFS World a lot back in the day and there were literally around 90 races on the map that could be accessed at all times. They eventually took them all out and only about a dozen of those 90 are available each week and they rotate. Some tracks have never returned though.

You also earned skills on your driver for each level you attained. They were available to everyone and they took that out. Now it is in the form of mods applied onto cars in which you must spend real money to have the best of them.

They tried to hype it all up but now the game and forums are a ghost town except for the fanboys. I'm sure there are other instances, just with smaller games that no one knows about unless they've gone out of their way to play them.

Pigeon420
  • Pigeon420

Rat

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

How about saving your self a lot of time dealing with R*, dude, Pixels..... THEY ARE PIXELS. It's beyond me how some one can waste so much of everyone's time.

That's what it's really about, TIME... MY time I've invested in the game, time that R* decided to take back with no reimbursement for bullsh*t reasons.

Like the OP, I lost my rat-loader (and clean Rebel) (Well, technically they're still in my garage, as I haven't logged on since before 1.07), both fully tuned with bulletproof tires, turbos and whatnot, my theme-paint I have on all cars are alone worth 20-50K depending on the car. I'm not sure on the total sum, but to assume that it amounts to somewhere between 350-500K is not unreasonable. Now, that's money I spent a lot of time to accumulate.

If we assume that it was "only" 350K, that's still 39 Ballers sold to LSC (which would take 31 hours), or 116 races with first place finishes and 3K in average payout (unlikely high payout now that they nerfed it).

Not only did it take a lot of time to get the money I needed for the modifications, but I spent a good numbers of hours to find spawn-points for both cars (I had them very early on, and before any youtube-guide on where to find them).

As I said earlier, I haven't logged on since 1.07 came out, and I will probably not play GTA:O again just out of spite, and I will certainly not buy any DLC in the future. So that's money R* certainly lost because they decided to take the easy way out, and remove all Rat-loaders instead of removing the ones that people had modded into the game. And yes, I know R* couldn't give a rats ass (pun intended) about my money not making it into their pockets, but voting with my wallet is pretty much all I can do, except to bitch about it on the forums, which I just did... /Rant

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 11:58 AM.

[quote/] I will not get over it, because I was not given a good enough reason to.[/quote]

You're probably used to getting your way if '' you know you're right''. But guess what pal, millions of people don't get what they want every f***ING day. Many people go without food and water in the world. They know it's Wrong and '' it shouldn't be that way'', but guess what, THEY Deal With It. Something you were obviously never taught. Eat It Kid.

Try sending a dozen emails to a worthy cause like to sickkids in the hospital. Like seriously stop wasting everyone's time including your own.

My time is not pixels. I used my time to get the money I modded a 100% legit car with. 

Add my rotten luck and the 2 and a half days to get the darn car to spawn, plus the time it took to get the money I used to mod the car. THAT I want back, because there was no reason to think the car will be taken away, nor was there any announcement about cars being taken away - not legitimate ones, anyway.

So, I want to hear it from them : "We are terribly sorry, Mr. Phyxsius, but you just have to suck it up, cos we just took your money and we ain`t givin` it back". The car is theirs... the time is mine. I just want to see them give back my time, or say that my time isn`t worth sh*t.

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

Like the OP, I lost my rat-loader (and clean Rebel) (Well, technically they're still in my garage, as I haven't logged on since before 1.07), both fully tuned with bulletproof tires, turbos and whatnot, my theme-paint I have on all cars are alone worth 20-50K depending on the car. I'm not sure on the total sum, but to assume that it amounts to somewhere between 350-500K is not unreasonable. Now, that's money I spent a lot of time to accumulate.

Your rat-loader is gone gone gone already ... Your 2 Rebels not so much

But you at least a have reasonable basis to complain - you've clearly played completely clean and the money matters to your character

• Pigeon420 likes this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 19 December 2013 - 12:15 PM.

My time is not pixels. I used my time to get the money I modded a 100% legit car with. 

Add my rotten luck and the 2 and a half days to get the darn car to spawn, plus the time it took to get the money I used to mod the car. THAT I want back, because there was no reason to think the car will be taken away, nor was there any announcement about cars being taken away - not legitimate ones, anyway.

So, I want to hear it from them : "We are terribly sorry, Mr. Phyxsius, but you just have to suck it up, cos we just took your money and we ain`t givin` it back". The car is theirs... the time is mine. I just want to see them give back my time, or say that my time isn`t worth sh*t.

You do know the "car" doesn't actually exist though, right?

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

And nor does his time anymore ...it's gone and aint coming back

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 12:27 PM.

NO more no less than the 60 bucks I paid for this game. I bought a lease to use it. By the looks of things, Rockstar pisses on its contracts now.

There is still a matter of my time and the money I earned in that time to be settled, however. Rockstar has taken my time away without a good explanation. I will need it back.

[EDIT] We are not arguing semantics here and never did. The problem is crystal clear - Rockstar took a 100% legitimate vehicle from my garage. That won`t be a problem, just that it has about some of my own money, in the shape of some mods and visuals. I want those money back. The time it took to earn those money is very real.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

There's a life off the internet, man. 

08f983ad9e613922a45402b42719147b.jpg

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

LOL, good engineering and shock absorbers :D

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

NO more no less than the 60 bucks I paid for this game. I bought a lease to use it. By the looks of things, Rockstar pisses on its contracts now.

There is still a matter of my time and the money I earned in that time to be settled, however. Rockstar has taken my time away without a good explanation. I will need it back.

Just net your $200k "loss" off against the $6.3m in car sales you glitched ... You are miles ahead due to the bugs and you still bitch about it ... why? just why?

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 19 December 2013 - 12:32 PM.

[EDIT] We are not arguing semantics here and never did. The problem is crystal clear - Rockstar took a 100% legitimate vehicle from my garage. That won`t be a problem, just that it has about some of my own money, in the shape of some mods and visuals. I want those money back. The time it took to earn those money is very real.

a.) Your time is worthless to anyone but you.

b.) You paid $60 for the game, which you got, not $60 for one particular car.

c.) I've lost progress in games before - I lost hours of progress in the Fallout games and Skyrim due to dying unexpectedly ages after saving, you've just gotta suck it up.

If losing an imaginary car is the your biggest worry in life, you're doing alright.

EDIT: If you honestly believe you're been robbed, contact your local police precinct, Im sure they'll drop all the murder and rape and abuse cases to investigate your missing pixels.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Just net your $200k "loss" off against the $6.3m in car sales you glitched ... You are miles ahead due to the bugs and you still bitch about it ... why? just why?

Oh, the joys of no brains.

You see, I have some rich friends that handed me fully modded cars to sell each hour or so, for a few days. Haven`t glitched a second in this game. Next time, try to search my posting history - I explained this in a previous thread.

Also, I could have billions.. I would STILL need those money.

c.) I've lost progress in games before - I lost hours of progress in the Fallout games and Skyrim due to dying unexpectedly ages after saving, you've just gotta suck it up.

If losing an imaginary car is the your biggest worry in life, you're doing alright.

Duly noted.

BTW, I haven`t lost anything. It was taken away from me, without a good reason.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

you leased a service, the terms of service invariably say something along the lines of "we own it all, we can change whatever we want, whenever we want with no warning".

you agreed to it when you skipped through the T&C's(like i did)

R* haven't pissed on the 'contract', in real terms they'd have to reimburse anyone who put time into the game if/when they eventually shut down the servers. no way would they give you that option.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 19 December 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Oh, the joys of no brains.

You see, I have some rich friends that handed me fully modded cars to sell each hour or so, for a few days. Haven`t glitched a second in this game.

Duly noted.

BTW, I haven`t lost anything. It was taken away from me, without a good reason.

Then read the small print, it's theirs to take away whenever they want. Just please activate your brain, just once.

Can I just remind you that all games are a waste of time ultimately, hence they're called GAMES. If you're not enjoying your time spent with GTAO, move onto something else. That's the most logical, rational way to go about it. There are games I think are sh*t, so guess what? I don't play 'em.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

Then read the small print, it's theirs to take away whenever they want. Just please activate your brain, just once.

you leased a service, the terms of service invariably say something along the lines of "we own it all, we can change whatever we want, whenever we want with no warning".

you agreed to it when you skipped through the T&C's(like i did)

R* haven't pissed on the 'contract', in real terms they'd have to reimburse anyone who put time into the game if/when they eventually shut down the servers. no way would they give you that option.

I never said it isn`t theirs. Or that it isn`t their right. ALL the games on the market have that small print. Problem is, they won`t use it and it is usually there for giving them a legal right to push patches and/or generally tinker with their game after it`s sold. 

It isn`t usually good business to abuse your "powers", though and it is unheard of until today.

The fact still stands: 100% legitimate player, owning a 100% legitimate car. Car is taken away without a good explanation (they don`t need one), nor do I ask for one. All I am asking is MY OWN money back. Never questioned the removal of the car. But my money will have to be given back. Or just admit in an official medium, like a support ticket, that you are full of sh*t and you don`t give a dime on your customers. Any of the two will do. I would rather have the money, but I can`t be picky...

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

, but I can`t be picky...

lol ok

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 19 December 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Can I just remind you that all games are a waste of time ultimately, hence they're called GAMES. If you're not enjoying your time spent with GTAO, move onto something else. That's the most logical, rational way to go about it. There are games I think are sh*t, so guess what? I don't play 'em.

Saw this too late, sorry.

When I got the Rat Loader, there was no sign of it being any different than an Oracle, or a Sentinel. That car sat in my garage unmodded up until we got the stimulus package, when it got modded. Even then, it stood there all the way up to patch 1.07. Also, there was absolutely no common sense reason to think that car is in any way "illegal" - had sh*t handling and no quality other than sit pretty in some garage and honk at low speed while listening to Rebel Radio. There was no sign whatsoever that this game will start having sh*t policies, like removing 100% legit cars.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

100% legit cars.

the more you say it the less i believe it, kind of like when someone tells a story and swears it's the 'gods honest truth...... i'm not lying honest!!'...... just makes me think they are.

R* dictates what is legit, and they don't have to inform you to remove it if it's not. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users