Photo

Support ticket about reimbursment of Rat Loader mods money

153 replies to this topic
whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

lol your crying over the ugliest pos car in gta v.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bbq:

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

it's just a game

Oh he went there.

This might just be a game, but guess who's playing it.
REAL people, putting in REAL time after spending REAL money on a PRODUCT. It's people like you that will be the downfall of humanity. I bet you also vote for president every year thinking it'll do a damn thing.
  • Mr. Piff 724 and PandaLambpaws like this

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

Honestly OP, I'd just stop playing the game if I were you, because you're not going to get satisfaction. Watching the more rabid factions of fanboys on here attack each other over who can deepthroat the most C* is far more entertaining.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

So you modded the rat loader, that's what? 50k max? That's nothing major to earn back. Just gotta live with it. You even admitted you used your stimulus money on it and not money you actually earned so I don't see it as that big of an issue.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

LOL..

So are any of our cars safe?  Since R* can do what ever it pleases at any moment with no responsibility for their actions.

I mean, what about people who use cash cards...  Dafuq?

Why did they even touch the rat loader?

Got everyone running around in bullet proof super cars and tanks yet they remove some rusty ass old truck.  ?? WTF?

lol

So you modded the rat loader, that's what? 50k max? That's nothing major to earn back. Just gotta live with it. You even admitted you used your stimulus money on it and not money you actually earned so I don't see it as that big of an issue.

Who cares about what or how he got the cash.

1.) Legit Vehicle.

2.) Legit Cash.

3.) All removed.

See the problem?   Whats next?... Id sure like to know instead of waking up and seeing one of my cars gone with no reason or logic.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

It`s not the money, it`s the principle. I earned those money, on my own time. The car sat in my garage for a long time unmodded and there was NO WARNING whatsoever that we might lose it - I would have sold it and recover at least SOME of my money.

Since I have done nothing wrong and the only reason I am given is "we kinda f*cked up the classification" - I expect my investment back, since it is not me who screwed up. It could have been 1$, I will still want it back.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

You know phyxsius I'll give you credit where it's due as I haven't seen you antagonizing people who post issues they're having with rockstar but before this is around the time you'd show up to tell the OP that it's his problem and to stop complaining. ;)

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

in the communist republic of Los Santos you will like any and every action taken by the R* gods. It is not your cash, it was never your vehicle. Learn to deal with this concept and move on.

back to the factory work for the OP, get your legit grind on scrub.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

As long as you had an AMAZING DAY, then it's alright.

AN AMAZING DAY.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by AscendantWyvern, 18 December 2013 - 04:49 PM.

Was a game bug ... like that 1 police SUV and a few others ...

So removal was a bug fix ... some people lose there mod money but you win some and you lose some - it's just a game

How in any way does this correlate with the Police SUV? The Police SUV was an Official Vehicle, and it's modifications were all free. 

Now the Ratloader (and subsequently the clean Rebel) are civilian vehicles, whose upgrades had a cost. A "Muscle" and "Off-road" vehicle, neither were this so-called "Utility" and the excuse of "it's supposed to be single player only" is so asinine that you shouldn't feel comfortable with any car you can pick up on the streets. One of these days, Rockstar will have another hissyfit and remove a perfectly legitimate vehicle once more and use the same excuse. This is not a subject that deserves a slide just because Rockstar says so. This is not just about the Ratloader. This is about the security of the vehicles you worked to build up and grew attached to. I don't want to lose my Dubsta or Tailgater to a patch, and I certainly don't want an idiotic excuse such as "Single Player Only" to cover it up. 

MX2
  • MX2

OG

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

Didn't they give a few people like 100,000 for missing adders or entitys? (lol). So they can and will do it.... If they feel its justified. They are so full of sh*t its not even funny anymore. Whoever is in charge of the PR is a tool. Granted he/she or they are doing what the big man says but god damn guys. Money can't buy ya love but holy sh*t here comes the greed.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

Like I've mentioned once before, I lost an entity at one point and placed a support ticket and got my car back.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 18 December 2013 - 05:20 PM.

My ticket: I had a Ratloader fully customized http://rsg.ms/1b3dr8h that was removed from my garage on the 1.07 update. There was about 200k in upgrades to the truck. I would like to have some of that in game cash back as I was never warned about the removal and never had a chance to sell the truck to retain some of my money.

I understand your removal of the vehicles to keep the game stable and running smoothly, however I would really appreciate some of that cash back. I love the game, keep up the good work.

This ticket has been open for a week, we'll see what I get... hopefully something.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

I got no response from the official support not even the forums. I deserve my 500k (but a modder gave me 123 mill while I was afk)

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

so random guy gives you money = banned

rockstar deletes a legit car you upgraded with cash cards = f*ck you...

i know he didnt mention using cash cards but i know at least a few people did.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

it's just a game

Oh he went there.

REAL people, putting in REAL time after spending REAL money on a PRODUCT. It's people like you that will be the downfall of humanity. I bet you also vote for president every year thinking it'll do a damn thing.

That's a lot of bitching and whining to be asking for them to refund, what, like $80K-100K in fake money. 

Get the f*ck over it. sh*t happens. In a month, you won't care....well, you shouldn't care. If you do....that's sad. 

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:32 PM

between race payouts getting cut by 1/6 and them stealing my clean Rebel, R* made me loose any interest in earning money legit. It seemed like a waste of time to farm missions before they they starting deleting cars on a whim, now I couldn't care less if they ban me for my gifted billion. I haven't had as much fun in the three months this game has been out than I have in the week since my inheritance.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Good to know this topic shows how immature the GTA fanbase can be. 

Lol, the poster who started the second page. Weren't you insulting CoD at one time? How can that be when you act just like a child playing that?

Some of you really need a reality check, quit being so ignorant and stop acting like this is okay. It's not excusable. 

R* removed MY rat-loader too. While you may not like it, it was the closest thing I can get to a hot-rod on my game. So, I decked it out, made it look all nice. Spent tons of cash for it, only for them to pull it because "it wasn't supposed to be there." 

That's THEIR problem. Not mine. If they're a bunch of stupid asses who coded a car in Online for that long all of a sudden just to pull it and give the middle finger to the cash spent. 

R* is proving their greedy side and they deserve to be put up there with EA. Bet you it will be DLC later, but they'll excuse that too. Same forumers who probably crap on EA, the CoD games, are the ones now defending Greed*. Good, that's always good. 

R* needs to own up, admit to THEIR mistakes and THEIR incompetence, and provide cash back to those who got their cars wrongly removed.

On that note, who gives a damn about the rat loader being online? The car was crap to drive and it was pure show. Maybe that's the thing. It was a decent looking car, one of the few you can make look like a hot rod, and R* doesn't want that. Nuh uh, you gotta pay for that stuff. 

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 18 December 2013 - 11:12 PM.

Blair G and Brian B all bots as far as I'm concerned. OP no offense dude they don't give 2 sh*ts about your Rat Loader mods, My original Level 91 character vanished into Rockstars Bermuda Triangle on Oct 20th. Lost 2 mill in cash and 6 fully tuned cars, and got the same automated response after 2 tickets.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Is rockstar trying to be the new ea?

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

Is rockstar trying to be the new ea?

Don't need to try anymore. 

Grind Theft Auto Online proved alot of things true that I hoped would never be said about R*. 

Honestly, starting to realize why they held back on releasing it. Had to get dat perfect score.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

EA has had a loooong while to f*ck many generations of gamers.

This is Rockstars first real online multiplayer "effort"

In no way can Rockstar be compared to EA.
Ea is the devil and Rockstar is simply a fumbling jackass.

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

it's just a game

Oh he went there.

Certainly did go there ....

For an 18+ game I never heard such a huge group of whiny cry-babies complaining over imaginary items .... It like an Autistics Anonymous circle-jerk

All over virtual money that takes 1-2 hours to replace in-game or like a $5 cashcard if you are that lazy/time-poor ... and don't bitch about cashcard because, honestly, if $5 is a big deal to you you really should be doing something more constructive with your life than playing GTA

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by MantisFang, 18 December 2013 - 11:44 PM.

More constructive than berating said "crybabies" on an internet forum?
;D

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

ill give you that money back what 100000 lol 

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

I can't wait until SideburnGuru quits playing and stops coming to these forums. All he does is complain about sh*t....it all started when they didn't allow him the haircut he wanted. 

I've got nothing additional to say about the stupid f*ck Rat Loaders than I already have. 

• Privtov likes this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

it's just a game

Oh he went there.

That's a lot of bitching and whining to be asking for them to refund, what, like $80K-100K in fake money. 
Get the f*ck over it. sh*t happens. In a month, you won't care....well, you shouldn't care. If you do....that's sad. 

I don't. I'm a billionaire and never owned the POS rat loader. It's the principle that counts. It being 'sad' or 'a game' or 'fake money' is just a cop out.

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

More constructive than berating said "crybabies" on an internet forum?
;D

"if $5 is a big deal to you you really should be doing something more constructive with your life than playing GTA"

well ... if people care about a few dollars here and there and are willing to cry over virtual items, then they should probably not waste time on internet forums either ... but on the other hand I dont give a f*ck about spending $60 on a game, $20 on a cashcard, losing a few pretend in-game items or blowing a few hours on forums ... but then again I actually enjoyed played the game as well

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

I'm out of here

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Rockstar is lying they reimbursed me 980,000 after they accidentally reset some garages to 1-2 weeks earlier. It is possible for rockstar to reimburse players I guess they just don't want to for cash cards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users