» «
Photo

Support ticket about reimbursment of Rat Loader mods money

153 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 20 December 2013 - 04:13 AM.

As some of you know, I opened a ticket asking my money back, from the mods. I finally got a reply to it.

http://support.rocks...equests/1478885

If the link won`t work, here is a straight copy/paste:

REQUEST #1478885RAT LOADER MISSING FROM GARAGE

• user_avatar.png
    Phyxsius- December 10, 2013 14:12

Good afternoon,

My legitimate Rat Loader, acquired by seeing it sit parked (saw one driving on the street a while back), fully modded, has vanished as of game update 1.07. If it is not a bug and it is a planned removal, I will need my money from the mods back. Fully modded on performance, visuals I cannot remember, but here are the pictures of it - up to you to determine the exact cost.

http://prod.cloud.ro...CS0Cq8Q/0_0.jpg 
    http://prod.cloud.ro...TzkmzBw/0_0.jpg

Thank you.

• user_avatar.png
    Phyxsius- last Friday at 12:46

Addendum: It had no bullet proof tyres, nor any custom smoke.

• icon_tier1.png
    Blair G. Today at 00:28

Hello Phyxsius-,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar support. Unfortunately, any restorations or account specific exceptions are not possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we ask you to bear with us as we continue to improve the GTAO experience.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you have an amazing day!

Best Regards, 
    Blair G.

• user_avatar.png
    Phyxsius- Today at 10:15

This is not a restoration request. An official Rockstar announcement said that the Rat Loader was removed from our garages. That is perfectly OK.

HOWEVER, when I acquired it, it was a perfectly legitimate and normal car. It sat in my garage since about Oct. 10th, up until we received our Stimulus Package. At that point I modded the car with whatever I decided it deserved. Those money were my own earned money. You arbitrarily decided to take the car back, that is fine. You will have to give me back the money I used to mod a 100% legitimate car.

[UPDATE]

• Blair G. Yesterday at 22:48

Hello Phyxsius-,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support. We deeply apologize that you've encountered an issue with GTA Online. While we cannot guarantee a replacement of any missing items we can further investigate this to see what can be done.

If your car is missing please provide the following information so our Social Club Admin can investigate this:

-Console/Platform:
      -PSN/360 Name:
      -Screenshots of any error:

Also answering the following, will allow us to be better equipped in giving an accurate response.

• 1. Was it your whole garage or just one car?
      • 2. Did it go missing from a garage, or did it go missing from the world?
      • 3. Are these happening in association with other losses or are cars vanishing on their own?
      • 4. Did you have insurance on your car? Did you get a message about your car going to the impound?
      • 5. After it went missing, can you please let us know if you: A) looked for your PV (Personal Vehicle) icon on the map,, B) called Mohrs insurance, C) went to your personal menu and called for your car to be delivered, D) checked to the impound

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For the latest information related to GTA: Online status updates, please subscribe to:

http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

Cheers,
      R*

• user_avatar.png
      Phyxsius- Today at 11:16

My car is missing because you folks decided to take it away - Rat Loader. Nothing against having it taken away - I am not asking for the car back.

However, the car was modded. It was modded in good faith, with the intent of keeping it, having had no prior warnings or announcements that it will be taken away from our garages - BY ROCKSTAR.

I provided screenshots with the state of the car and it`s mods. It has regular metallic orange paint, the mods you can see visually, fully modded on performance (max mods too), no bulletproof tyres or custom smoke.

I ask to be reimbursed the money value for what I have invested in the car.

Thank you for your time and patience.

[EDIT] Answer

• Phyxsius- Yesterday at 11:59

And to answer to your questions:

- Platform - Playstation 3 
    - PSN name: Phyxsius- 
    - Screenshots provided in the first post. 

1. Only one car and it was a bug - it was removed by Rockstar in patch 1.07 
    2. Missing from garage - same world spawn 
    2. Not a bug. Rockstar removed it from my garage in patch 1.07 
    4. Tracker and insurance since I got it around October 10th. Never exploded, never impounded. 
    5. Irrelevant questions - Rockstar removed it from the garage in patch 1.07.

• user_avatar.png
    Phyxsius- Yesterday at 12:01

EDIT: for point 1: To read "it was not a bug". Deeply apologize for this, but there is no edit button.

• icon_tier1.png
    Blair G. Yesterday at 23:20

Hello Phyxsius-,

Thank you for contacting our Technical Support team. Your information has been submitted to the proper department in order for your claim to be processed. Once reviewed, you will be notified of the resolution.

Thank you for your patience and we hope to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Best Regards, 
    Blair G.

Answer with "we`ll see what we can do"

There is hope.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Try to be Brown.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Haha I remember this.

Hope you have an amazing day! Hahaha, f*cking douche
  • Zonnex likes this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

they wont give money back after taking away legit cars but they will put you in the cheaters lobby for being gifted money without asking for it.

rockstar is just begging to win over their consumer base with this attitude.

• PandaLambpaws, jtet37 and C*_BALLSAQ like this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

and this is why i can glitch and not feel sorry. MAUAHAHA Rockstar is shaddy

• who-dat likes this

Svisma
  • Svisma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

tumblr_mi6dojDSbr1s0xdh3o1_500.gif

jfenton98
  • jfenton98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

trollstar strikes again.

• who-dat likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

buy cashcards if you want to pull something like this off

if you lost real money they might have to actually do something

• jameznash likes this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

Dicks.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by marco-polo, 18 December 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Have to admit to laughing at their response, wow...and at Steve!

EDIT: Took quite a while for a response, huh?

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Worse than EA

ender07
  • ender07

Leisurely Gentlemen - Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by ender07, 18 December 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Srsly? This is what people are complaining about? It is just a couple thousand at max...stop your whining! This was not a "legit" car from the beginning.  If you "found" it then yes it might have seemed legit to you, but it was still a modded car that was never intended to be in the game, which means it was never really legit.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

Srsly? This is what people are whining about? It is just a couple thousand at max...stop your whining! This was not a "legit" car from the beginning.  If you "found" it then yes it might have seemed legit to you but it was still a modded in car that was never intended to be in the game, which means it was never really legit.

you find it on the street which means it wasnt legit? are you making any sense?

• SCS_Skreamies and PandaLambpaws like this

mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Srsly? This is what people are whining about? It is just a couple thousand at max...stop your whining! This was not a "legit" car from the beginning.  If you "found" it then yes it might have seemed legit to you but it was still a modded in car that was never intended to be in the game, which means it was never really legit.

Was a game bug ... like that 1 police SUV and a few others ...

So removal was a bug fix ... some people lose there mod money but you win some and you lose some - it's just a game

• MagicNarcosis and ender07 like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 December 2013 - 02:23 PM.

Srsly? This is what people are complaining about? It is just a couple thousand at max...stop your whining! This was not a "legit" car from the beginning.  If you "found" it then yes it might have seemed legit to you, but it was still a modded car that was never intended to be in the game, which means it was never really legit.

The car spawned and still does in Sandy Shores, next to the mission marker closer to Ammu-Nation - inside that yard; you find a quad there, usually. I took the car and drove it all the way to my garage, and entered normally - just like you would do with any other car. Not glitching, no nothing. Then driven to LSC to install mods.

If this is not legal, then what is?

So removal was a bug fix ... some people lose there mod money but you win some and you lose some - it's just a game

A game bug with fully defined mods? Like 3 - 4 hood options, all that require a damn 3D model and stuff?

And it was not a bug fix - their official explanation was that the Rat Loader was an utility vehicle. Which is hilarious, since it was a muscle car, with muscle car mods. 

[EDIT] Can`t find the official link in a hurry, but here are the quotes and aftermath:

http://support.rocks...swers/200894218

http://www.examiner....-rockstar-games

http://support.rocks...-class-vehicle-

• Her Peas likes this

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

R* has your REAL money already. They're not going to reimburse you for anything at this point. I lost 2 Entity's due to their coding incompetence and never got anything from them. All you'll get is auto generated, scripted responses to any ticket you open. 

• ender07 likes this

ender07
  • ender07

Leisurely Gentlemen - Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

This.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

ha_ha_guy_print-r67ce7498735143508e33580

• meatrocket8 likes this

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

I've got a similar ticket that remains open. They tried to use the "its a utility vehicle and we can't compensate you" line, I wrote quite a strong worded reply and haven't heard anything more.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

There is no problem here. R* removed it so what

It is their game they do what the f*ck they want. They already have your money so why should they care about some moaning little bitch who lost his car?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 December 2013 - 02:59 PM.

It is their game they do what the f*ck they want. They already have your money so why should they care about some moaning little bitch who lost his car?

This is not a debate for me - it is entirely within their right to do so. Some investment in that car was not theirs, though. It is, if we talk strictly about IP. They could take all my cars and it will still be their right.

It is also my right to show to whatever limited number of people Rockstar`s morals and to move on to Battlefield 4, for instance. Or the newly released Day Z Standalone. And make a note to pirate the sh*t of Rockstar`s future games.

I made it clear in that long "What has 1.07 removed" topic that I don`t expect anything more than a polite "f*ck you", which just happened :)

• PandaLambpaws likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

I've got a similar ticket that remains open. They tried to use the "its a utility vehicle and we can't compensate you" line, I wrote quite a strong worded reply and haven't heard anything more.

Those support staff are just meat shields on the front lines...

Usually I tell people to be nice... but I disagree with the Rebel/Rat deal so much... Leave no man, woman or child un-berated

didn't event have/want a Rebel/Rat again... it's the principle of the thing

Conker64
  • Conker64

super-mecha-death-christ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

The thing was an eye sore anyway

This is not a debate for me - it is entirely within their right to do so. Some investment in that car was not theirs, though. It is, if we talk strictly about IP. They could take all my cars and it will still be their right.

It is also my right to show to whatever limited number of people Rockstar`s morals and to move on to Battlefield 4, for instance. Or the newly released Day Z Standalone. And make a note to pirate the sh*t of Rockstar`s future games.

I made it clear in that long "What has 1.07 removed" topic that I don`t expect anything more than a polite "f*ck you", which just happened :)

Dude Rockstar make billions on their games within the first week, down load 4 copies they wont give a sh*t

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Dude Rockstar make billions on their games within the first week, down load 4 copies they wont give a sh*t

I`m not aiming to bankrupt Rockstar. I only want to sleep better at night :)

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

I didn't know cars that I found on the street counted as illegitmate modded vehicles, better remove em all and replace them with chrome adders.

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Straight up incompetence, their responses and the support by some people is bonkers. It always translates to "too bad, u mad?".
I lost a ratloader too, had spent less, about 60-80k, but the removal was simply unnecessary. I didn't bother contacting support in the end.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

R* has your REAL money already. They're not going to reimburse you for anything at this point. I lost 2 Entity's due to their coding incompetence and never got anything from them. All you'll get is auto generated, scripted responses to any ticket you open. 

I lost an entity at one point and they restored the vehicle for me.

BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

Im laughing so hard "have awesome day ! :D " its like "go f*ck yourself and have a nice day, we got your money so GTFO :)"

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

buy cashcards if you want to pull something like this off
if you lost real money they might have to actually do something

They won't. I bought 2 cards after they went up. Only received money for one, plus my credit card got charged twice for the other. R* refused to give me a legitimate answer.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Have fun with Battlefield 4, OP. Hope EA can give you what you seek. 

• Phyxsius- likes this

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Rstar gave me a great white shark card for my troubles. Guess you must be a peasant
  • Action Jackson 420 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users