As some of you know, I opened a ticket asking my money back, from the mods. I finally got a reply to it.
If the link won`t work, here is a straight copy/paste:
REQUEST #1478885RAT LOADER MISSING FROM GARAGE
Phyxsius- December 10, 2013 14:12
My legitimate Rat Loader, acquired by seeing it sit parked (saw one driving on the street a while back), fully modded, has vanished as of game update 1.07. If it is not a bug and it is a planned removal, I will need my money from the mods back. Fully modded on performance, visuals I cannot remember, but here are the pictures of it - up to you to determine the exact cost.
Phyxsius- last Friday at 12:46
Addendum: It had no bullet proof tyres, nor any custom smoke.
Blair G. Today at 00:28
Thank you for contacting Rockstar support. Unfortunately, any restorations or account specific exceptions are not possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and we ask you to bear with us as we continue to improve the GTAO experience.
Thank you for your patience and we hope you have an amazing day!
Phyxsius- Today at 10:15
This is not a restoration request. An official Rockstar announcement said that the Rat Loader was removed from our garages. That is perfectly OK.
HOWEVER, when I acquired it, it was a perfectly legitimate and normal car. It sat in my garage since about Oct. 10th, up until we received our Stimulus Package. At that point I modded the car with whatever I decided it deserved. Those money were my own earned money. You arbitrarily decided to take the car back, that is fine. You will have to give me back the money I used to mod a 100% legitimate car.
Blair G. Yesterday at 22:48
Thank you for contacting R* Games Support. We deeply apologize that you've encountered an issue with GTA Online. While we cannot guarantee a replacement of any missing items we can further investigate this to see what can be done.
If your car is missing please provide the following information so our Social Club Admin can investigate this:
-Screenshots of any error:
Also answering the following, will allow us to be better equipped in giving an accurate response.
- 1. Was it your whole garage or just one car?
- 2. Did it go missing from a garage, or did it go missing from the world?
- 3. Are these happening in association with other losses or are cars vanishing on their own?
- 4. Did you have insurance on your car? Did you get a message about your car going to the impound?
- 5. After it went missing, can you please let us know if you: A) looked for your PV (Personal Vehicle) icon on the map,, B) called Mohrs insurance, C) went to your personal menu and called for your car to be delivered, D) checked to the impound
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For the latest information related to GTA: Online status updates, please subscribe to:
Phyxsius- Today at 11:16
My car is missing because you folks decided to take it away - Rat Loader. Nothing against having it taken away - I am not asking for the car back.
However, the car was modded. It was modded in good faith, with the intent of keeping it, having had no prior warnings or announcements that it will be taken away from our garages - BY ROCKSTAR.
I provided screenshots with the state of the car and it`s mods. It has regular metallic orange paint, the mods you can see visually, fully modded on performance (max mods too), no bulletproof tyres or custom smoke.
I ask to be reimbursed the money value for what I have invested in the car.
Thank you for your time and patience.
Phyxsius- Yesterday at 11:59
And to answer to your questions:
- Platform - Playstation 3
- PSN name: Phyxsius-
- Screenshots provided in the first post.
1. Only one car and it was a bug - it was removed by Rockstar in patch 1.07
2. Missing from garage - same world spawn
2. Not a bug. Rockstar removed it from my garage in patch 1.07
4. Tracker and insurance since I got it around October 10th. Never exploded, never impounded.
5. Irrelevant questions - Rockstar removed it from the garage in patch 1.07.
Phyxsius- Yesterday at 12:01
EDIT: for point 1: To read "it was not a bug". Deeply apologize for this, but there is no edit button.
Blair G. Yesterday at 23:20
Thank you for contacting our Technical Support team. Your information has been submitted to the proper department in order for your claim to be processed. Once reviewed, you will be notified of the resolution.
Thank you for your patience and we hope to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Answer with "we`ll see what we can do"
There is hope.