Photo

Redwoock Stock is staying at -35.13 and -20.41% and hasn't shot up

1 reply to this topic
Axel Snapp
  • Axel Snapp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 AM

So, I've slept around 3 - 4 weeks in GTA V, and my stock stays exactly the same, never rising. Tutorials said it would take around 1 week for it to shoot up to 300%, but nothing like that has happened to me yet. I'm thinking I've done something wrong and it's taking longer than expected, but Redwood stock should be rebounding properly by now. I put in around 35 mil. Any suggestions why it isn't working?

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

Had similar issue, my Debonair rose only to 24% and fell. Redwood never recovered. This was my second playthrough and I was following tutorials like you. I still have that game going and after months I check on Redwood and see it has never gone back up.

Redwood stock rises slightly and falls. I even tried sitting on the couch as Michael and smoking as his brand is redwood. No change. After a while I felt I was just wasting my time and went on with the game. I ended with 68 million nowhere near the billions people had on the tutorials.

So far that was plenty of money...I don't have the golf course, but ownership of that seems pointless. I did let Michael purchase almost all of the properties (save the few set aside for Frank and Trev). All in all around a million a week.

• Axel Snapp likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users