Photo

why are people so ignorant?

60 replies to this topic
juzzy051
  • juzzy051

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

One time I was riding around in my tank and guy came running at me with a grenade and I reversed to prevent him from catching up to me, he killed himself and then respawned shooting RPG's at me so I killed him. He then goes into passive mode and jumps onto a ledge and yells over the mic "you fa**ot ass pussy, you suck and don't know how to play cause you're in a tank. What a fag, get out your tank bitch!" Some other guy annoyed by him, gets on the mic and yells "shut the f*ck up fa**ot!" And crashes into him with his jet and proceeds to run him over while he's still in passive mode, I just watched from my tank until the guy left. Tanks make people think you're gonna shoot them no matter what, I only use a tank when I want to sh*t on a bunch of cops for a while or I don't want anyone bothering me.

I got a tank only because I was sick of everyone shooting me when I drive by. It's amazing how much instant respect you get from other players when you drive around in a tank.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:10 AM

One day I drove to a Ponsonbys and there were 3 players. I honked them as friendly sign and got out from my car without any firearms. They gang up and killed me on scene. Then after that, they kept torturing me. So I didn't care anymore and just did several kamikazes to them. I tried to stop and yet they killed me again and again. And so I retaliated blablablabla...

Last resort? Wrote their name and sent email to Rockstar about what they did. Rockstar haven't reply though.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

"it's amazing how much instant respect you get from other players then your in a tank"

Don't know where you've been playing but 99% of people including myself don't have respect for people who spawn kill and greif other players in a tank just the opposite effect of respect.

I myself have a tank and I only bring it out to put other tank greifers down otherwise it stays in storage sometimes i'll bring it out during a mission or in an invite only session with a friend and we got around and blow up a bunch of NPC & Police Cars.

People who drive tanks to kill other players think they are big and bad in their tanks but once their tank is destroyed they run away like a little girl because they can't back it up with a gun don't greif people with a tank unless you can back it up with a gun and then they call you pussies or other names and talk crap but can't back it up.

I also think it's funny how these tank greifers won't agree to a 1.v.1 deathmatch.

If you drive a tank to kill people you need to be able to back it up with a gun if you can get out of your tank and back it up with a gun then you'll get respect but until then I don't have any for tank greifers

• luisniko and Shaenno like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

why are people so ignorant?

Pick a card, any card...

• RowanSane likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

Very nicely done Killzone. 10/10.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

One day I drove to a Ponsonbys and there were 3 players. I honked them as friendly sign and got out from my car without any firearms. They gang up and killed me on scene. Then after that, they kept torturing me. So I didn't care anymore and just did several kamikazes to them. I tried to stop and yet they killed me again and again. And so I retaliated blablablabla...

Last resort? Wrote their name and sent email to Rockstar about what they did. Rockstar haven't reply though.

That's happened to me so many times. People are so on edge in this game its stupid. They should make a peaceful pool  option - no weapons and no impact damage. Just cruising and buying clothes and modding cars etc.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 19 December 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Of course Rockstar aren't going to reply, because the players you reported did absolutely nothing wrong. If you didn't want to be involved in that situation which obviously left you so butthurt, you could've:

1. Gone into passive mode.
  2. Switched session.

But you didn't. For whatever reason you decided to stay in the session and try and survive. You openly admit that you retaliated. And then you got owned, over and over and over.

What you did next - writing their names down and reporting them to Rockstar for f*ck knows what - tells me that you clearly do not have the mental and/or emotional capacity to deal with what this game is basically all about. You've basically just said that you engaged in a fight in which you were obviously overpowered, so you reported you opponents for being stronger/better/more numerous than yourself. What. The. F*ck.

People like you are the worst kind of people in this game, bar none. I hope Rockstar ban you from this game for being a whiny b*tch. 

• Killzone3265 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Of course Rockstar aren't going to reply, because the players you reported did absolutely nothing wrong. If you didn't want to be involved in that situation which obviously left you so butthurt, you could've:

2. Switched session.

But you didn't. For whatever reason you decided to stay in the session and try and survive. You openly admit that you retaliated. And then you got owned, over and over and over.

What you did next - writing their names down and reporting them to Rockstar for f*ck knows what - tells me that you clearly do not have the mental and/or emotional capacity to deal with what this game is basically all about. You've basically just said that you engaged in a fight in which you were obviously overpowered, so you reported you opponents for being stronger/better/more numerous than yourself. What. The. F*ck.

People like you are the worst kind of people in this game, bar none. I hope Rockstar ban you from this game for being a whiny b*tch. 

1. Oh I did Passive mode and they rammed me over while I tried to ignore them.

2. Overpowered? How? I drove my Vacca to them, throw bombs and exploded together. 

3. They're 3 against 1. I was alone and was being friendly

4. LEARN HOW TO READ, MORON!

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

what is it about tanks that make people so angry? Just cause im in a tank doesn't mean i cant kill you on foot. I will get out a tank just to prove my point to you when you put on passive mode 

premier
  • premier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Never drive a tank myself because they are so freaking boring to me . If other people wanna drive them and kill other players or just 'roll around' then good for them but every time I see a tank I will be getting to a rooftop and sniping.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 19 December 2013 - 01:34 AM.

2. Switched session.

2. Overpowered? How? I drove my Vacca to them, throw bombs and exploded together. 

I can read quite well, thank you. I don't believe I missed or misread anything in your post. Please point out the errors in my comprehension of your post that lead you to believe I can't read.

None of the points you made above really explain why you reported those players. So please, enlighten me as to why you felt the need to report them to Rockstar.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

I bought a tank as trevor. Sure it's deadly, but still not interesting.

2. Switched session.

Explain to me why you felt the need to report them to Rockstar.

God... Did you even read???

I came to Ponsonbys, I honked them as friendly gesture, came out without firearms, they ganged up and killed me and then tortured me over and over again even after I was done with the retaliation.

There. Summarized for you.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

casually driving a tank, honking at players to let them know that im friendly, as if not KOSing them wasn't enough
then some idiot shows up and tries to damage the tank with sticky bombs or some explosive, while im honking at him and moving the turret in a NO fashion.

still keeps trying, so i kill him.
and he comes back for more
and more
i honestly do not understand how stupid people on this game can be

I hate to break the news to you, but you're the ignorant one. You can drive around all day politely honking your horn at other and minding your business, and they are going to shoot at you and attempt to blow up your vehicle. And that's in any car. Now, take into account you're in a tank, and others are going to react aggressively towards you instantly.

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by JohnMcClainNYPD, 19 December 2013 - 01:39 AM.

casually driving a tank, honking at players to let them know that im friendly, as if not KOSing them wasn't enough

then some idiot shows up and tries to damage the tank with sticky bombs or some explosive, while im honking at him and moving the turret in a NO fashion.

I've done this too. I will defend myself also. Idiots that throw stickies at a tank that's not firing are stupid. I'll kill you before you can pull the trigger and you'll loose all of the sticky bombs you just put on me. Have fun with that. 

If I'm in a tank I'm going after a griefer.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:38 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 19 December 2013 - 01:39 AM.

2. Switched session.

I can read quite well, thank you. I don't believe I missed or misread anything in your post. Please point out the errors in my comprehension of your post that lead you to believe I can't read.

None of the points you made above really explain why you reported those players. So please, enlighten me as to why you felt the need to report them to Rockstar.

I came to Ponsonbys, I honked them as friendly gesture, came out without firearms, they ganged up and killed me and then tortured me over and over again even after I was done with the retaliation.

So your grievance is that they continued to kill you after you decided to stop trying to kill them?

Big f*cking deal.

I still fail to understand why you reported them. 

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

and more

I hate to break the news to you, but you're the ignorant one. You can drive around all day politely honking your horn at other and minding your business, and they are going to shoot at you and attempt to blow up your vehicle. And that's in any car. Now, take into account you're in a tank, and others are going to react aggressively towards you instantly.

It's their problem. Killzone did nothing actually.

And yes, it happens in any vehicle, especially motorbike. Killzone just being in scumbag pool.

2. Switched session.

I can read quite well, thank you. I don't believe I missed or misread anything in your post. Please point out the errors in my comprehension of your post that lead you to believe I can't read.

None of the points you made above really explain why you reported those players. So please, enlighten me as to why you felt the need to report them to Rockstar.

So your grievance is that they continued to kill you after you decided to stop trying to kill them?

Big f*cking deal.

Definitely you won't understand. I think you're one of the grievers too. If so, then you won't understand my point as a non-troll and I won't understand your point as a troll.

/discussion

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

and more

And yes, it happens in any vehicle, especially motorbike. Killzone just being in scumbag pool.

2. Switched session.

Big f*cking deal.

Definitely you won't understand. I think you're one of the grievers too. If so, then you won't understand my point as a non-troll and I won't understand your point as a troll.

/discussion

Killing someone more than they'd like to be killed is not "griefing".

/discussion

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

and more

2. Switched session.

Big f*cking deal.

/discussion

Killing someone more than they'd like to be killed is not "griefing".

/discussion

Bye, kid.

Enjoy your Game of Trolls

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

How many sticky bombs do I need to destroy a tank?

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

let them kill you once. they feel like they won something and leave the session 90% of the time.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

That's because when you use a tank that means you're trouble.

I don't see anyone with a tank in Freemode lobby who doesn't blow s* up for fun.

This is why most would either try to snipe you out of it or either do a kamikaze with their cars lol but if a tank user just went past me and not try to blow me up to pieces, i'd literally salute the player.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 19 December 2013 - 03:26 AM.

Today I was in the clothe store shopping in passive mode. Then some idiot comes along and comes in gun blazing, shooting and boom stores closed. And he keeps shooting at me, and shooting at me, and shooting at me, WHILE IM IN PASSIVE.

So I make a run for it in passive mode trying to get anywhere but there, and he starts ramming me with his car, and I'm running in circles now trying to avoid him while he tries to play demolition dirby with me in passive. So finally I take off passive and shoot him.

I run to my car, I kill him about 8 times. Then I message him going "done?", and he responds going "lol can't kill me without a car?". Eventually I leave him alone and go to the other side of the city. And hold and behold, this idiot follows me all the way across. So I blew him up and he finally left the game.

I agree with this thread, I don't f*cking understand some people's logic. I'm around level 170, he was a level 27 and he's trying to pick a fight? 

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

"it's amazing how much instant respect you get from other players then your in a tank"

Don't know where you've been playing but 99% of people including myself don't have respect for people who spawn kill and greif other players in a tank just the opposite effect of respect.

I myself have a tank and I only bring it out to put other tank greifers down otherwise it stays in storage sometimes i'll bring it out during a mission or in an invite only session with a friend and we got around and blow up a bunch of NPC & Police Cars.

People who drive tanks to kill other players think they are big and bad in their tanks but once their tank is destroyed they run away like a little girl because they can't back it up with a gun don't greif people with a tank unless you can back it up with a gun and then they call you pussies or other names and talk crap but can't back it up.

I also think it's funny how these tank greifers won't agree to a 1.v.1 deathmatch.

If you drive a tank to kill people you need to be able to back it up with a gun if you can get out of your tank and back it up with a gun then you'll get respect but until then I don't have any for tank greifers

THANK YOU.

Respect? what respect? You are a wuss if you can only kill players in your tank.

9/10 would run away or go passive when their little toy is blown up lol. Especially when they pissed off the whole lobby  :lol: they go passive, hide in their apartment for 5 mins then come out again with the tank.

Respect to those players who eats the bullets from other players after they're done blowing them up.  :devil:

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:26 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 19 December 2013 - 03:27 AM.

I don't see anyone with a tank in Freemode lobby who doesn't blow s* up for fun.

This is why most would either try to snipe you out of it or either do a kamikaze with their cars lol but if a tank user just went past me and not try to blow me up to pieces, i'd literally salute the player.

That's a complete lie, I've met really nice people with tanks before. I followed him in my car and he never attacked me with the tank. So I got a tank, and then me and him started going at it with the cops. Just because someone has a tank doesn't mean they're trouble. I sometimes ride my tank just because I like the vehicle, and then I hear people in their mics go "THIS GUY HAS A TANK!!!" >> "Don't worry I'll get him". Even though I've not once pointed it at them.

Yes there are people that are trouble like you said, but that goes for all vehicles, not just tanks.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

I agree with this thread, I don't f*cking understand some people's logic. I'm around level 170, he was a level 27 and he's trying to pick a fight? 

Confident noobs lmao. When I was low ranked before I usually stay away from high ranked players because I know they can pepper me with their bullets or toast me with their rpgs and you get killed so easily when your rank is low. I don't get how some ranked 10-20 players go after high ones, srsly. Go play with your micro smg on NPC's or something lol.

• Lee Everett likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Confident noobs lmao. When I was low ranked before I usually stay away from high ranked players because I know they can pepper me with their bullets or toast me with their rpgs and you get killed so easily when your rank is low. I don't get how some ranked 10-20 players go after high ones, srsly. Go play with your micro smg on NPC's or something lol.

Haha, yea same. >.<

It doesn't make sense. He didn't get a single kill on me the entire time, I sort of feel bad now looking at it. But at the same time, I was in a store shopping and he got it closed and started trying to run me over, so I guess it was deserved lol.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

That's a complete lie, I've met really nice people with tanks before. I followed him in my car and he never attacked me with the tank. So I got a tank, and then me and him started going at it with the cops. Just because someone has a tank doesn't mean they're trouble. I sometimes ride my tank just because I like the vehicle, and then I hear people in their mics go "THIS GUY HAS A TANK!!!" >> "Don't worry I'll get him". Even though I've not once pointed it at them.

Yes there are people that are trouble like you said, but that goes for all vehicles, not just tanks.

I need to get in a lobby like this lol, and yeah I understand your point but most people panic when there's a tank in the lobby. Only because like I said, most players who has one is only there to kill other players. :D I'm not saying all tank drivers are, would be cool to see a tank just roaming in Freemode in peace.  :D

• Lee Everett likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 19 December 2013 - 03:38 AM.

I need to get in a lobby like this lol, and yeah I understand your point but most people panic when there's a tank in the lobby. Only because like I said, most players who has one is only there to kill other players. :D I'm not saying all tank drivers are, would be cool to see a tank just roaming in Freemode in peace.  :D

Yeah that's true, I've come across some douchy tankers too lol, was just saying they're all not like that >.< ...Most are though like you said D:

I heard if you get a bike, and put 5-10 stickies on it, and ram the tank - it blows up. I've also heard people having success with calling a mugger to get them out of there. I personally don't use my tank as much as I used to, but once you get one you'll see why so many people use it. It's so much fun lol.

Edit: I wish you could put tanks inside Content Creator and cause a World World 3.  :r*:

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

Yeah that's true, I've come across the some douchy tankers too lol, was just saying they're all not like that >.< ...Most are though like you said D:

I heard if you get a bike, and put 5-10 stickies on it, and ram the tank - it blows up. I've also heard people having success with calling a mugger to get them out of there. I personally don't use my tank as much as I used to, but once you get one you'll see why so many people use it. It's so much fun lol.

Edit: I wish you could put tanks inside Content Creator and cause a World World 3.  :r*:

Yeah I know, I use my tank when I'm in the mood but only with friends.  :lol: and doing the kamikaze with a bicycle is too much effort :panic: , I usually just snipe em or plant stickies on the road and blow em up lol.  :^:

Gotta try the mugger though, let's see if it works :D

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:27 AM

I maintain that the op was a highly successful troll by killzone....

OT(kinda) I recently changed my bookmark to online rather than GTA V. Today I looked at the V forum for the first time since doing so. This sub forum seems so much more intelligent and friendly by comparison, sad as that might seem....I opened literally two topics and there they were. The usual suspects with the same list of complaints they make every time - lists which amount to "the game isnt the way I imagined it would be". coughOfficialGeneralcough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users