why are people so ignorant?

60 replies to this topic
Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

casually driving a tank, honking at players to let them know that im friendly, as if not KOSing them wasn't enough

then some idiot shows up and tries to damage the tank with sticky bombs or some explosive, while im honking at him and moving the turret in a NO fashion.

still keeps trying, so i kill him.

and he comes back for more

and more

i honestly do not understand how stupid people on this game can be

• .Polar_Bear., Diesleman, luisniko and 4 others like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

It's my understanding tanking in town is a banner for come at me bro no?

• God-eater, NuklerGhost101838 and gtarelatedusername2 like this

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

I guess people worked out how to kill you in a tank?

Stop crying.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

They usually shut off their brain and try to kill until their fed up with dying and leave the game like always.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

I guess people worked out how to kill you in a tank?

Stop crying.

for what reason?

what have i done to trigger them wanting to kill me so badly?

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Fight or flight.

He obviously chose the former.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:42 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 18 December 2013 - 06:43 AM.

I just hop in the back carts of the cross-county train and send in-game texts to the tank driver talkin' trash...its glorious when they slowly try and catch the train.

Go into passive mode as well in case he sends minions after me, one sent a mugger before I went into passive mode and he ran infront of the train and got crushed.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

for what reason?

what have i done to trigger them wanting to kill me so badly?

Chrome Adder Syndrome - It's no different to this. You've done nothing, but others always do something.

• iiGh0STt likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

Tanks are for pussies. You deserve to die. And I reserve the right to have my friends take pics of me standing on your burnt out sh*tbox flipping the bird.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

Tanks are for pussies. You deserve to die. And I reserve the right to have my friends take pics of me standing on your burnt out sh*tbox flipping the bird.

okay

• Shmiqq and iiGh0STt like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

i believe you know my friend. im down to help you op. GT?

Tank_Barrel_Close_Up_HD_Desktop_Wallpape

• NuklerGhost101838 and redfirebird87 like this

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:08 AM

maybe this happens because 99.9% of tank users are cowardly douchebags who can't score kills on foot so hide behind tons of armor. OP, i'm not saying that you are such a player, but if you ride around in a tank, you shouldn't be surprised if people react negatively.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

First we had people whining about tanks.

NOW, we have tankers whining about non-tanks. 

OP is a chronic whiner and that's why I have him on ignore. 

• Killzone3265 likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 18 December 2013 - 07:24 AM.

ISeriously? how old are you 12? crying because someone destroyed your tank when you knew it was going to happen

Question why were you in a tank in the first place?

You knew driving around in a tank you were going to be shot at so you only have yourself to blame don't want peole to blow up your tank then don't drive one.

II have a tank but i don't bring it out unless it to destroy another tank and f I saw you in a tank I would've gotten mine and killed you simple as that.

I can honestly say I've never used my tank to go kill people only to kill greifers in tanks.

Like one poster wrote tanks are for pussies who can't get kills on foot so they use tanks.

exactly and when there tank is destroyed they run away like little girls because they can't back it up with a gun.

Now that the video to show people how to buy a tank regardless of there rank I say a level 10 today with a tank use who used the loop hole to buy it

Sterling Malory Archer
  • Sterling Malory Archer

What the sh*t? I'm playing GRAND THEFT TANK

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

a REAL polar bear would have mauled them to death, irregardless if they were driving a tank or not.

You need to live up to your avatar's image and stop being such a woman!

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

That guy IS an idiot. We all know you use a sniper against a tank. L0l

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:45 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 18 December 2013 - 07:46 AM.

a REAL polar bear would have mauled them to death, irregardless if they were driving a tank or not.

LOL.

• Gauntlet Hair and Killzone3265 like this

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

You guys need to calm down.

The tank is IN THE GAME. Its there for purchase, and he purchased it. So that is the reason he was in the tank. Because he wanted to.

People cry about being spawned killed by tanks, but then when a tank rides by and honks an rolls right pass minding their own business and then you try to attack. What sense does that make? You want tanks to leave you alone, and when one actually does... you attack.

I agree with one of the post above, I only bring my tank out now to take out other tanks that are griefing the sh*t out of other players on repeat mode. Some douche blew me up earlier today, I didnt cry.. made him my bitch and he eventually left.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:48 AM Edited by GTALegion, 18 December 2013 - 07:49 AM.

I've honestly only seen a handful of tanks, so I usually go with one of two options when I see one (granted this is if it doesn't immediately try to murder me to death);

1. Ignore him and go about my business
2. Climb on his tank and perform the jerk gesture

Also, as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of 34oshn4-1.jpg

• aig1992 likes this

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

casually driving a tank, honking at players to let them know that im friendly, as if not KOSing them wasn't enough
then some idiot shows up and tries to damage the tank with sticky bombs or some explosive, while im honking at him and moving the turret in a NO fashion.

still keeps trying, so i kill him.
and he comes back for more
and more
i honestly do not understand how stupid people on this game can be

If you dare to drive a tank in the game, you are automatically a target for every other player.

If you dare to try to defend your right to drive a tank on these forums, you are automatically a target for all the anti-tank asshats. You are also subject to being called a "pussy" or "coward" or "woman" or "fa**ot" or having your gaming skills openly and loudly questioned by people you have never even played with. All because you dared to drive a vehicle you bought.

This is called GTA logic. You can't fight it so get used to it.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:55 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 December 2013 - 07:55 AM.

Ah I totally understand you OP. I have the same problem.. I just want to blow up police cars and NPCs, and maybe get some pals to goof around with, but it always ends up with players crashing their cars into me to give me bad sport :/
Luckily it takes some more PVs to get bad sport now, so it's not a big deal.. But still lame that people don't try to evaluate the situation before they go crazy bananas

• Shmiqq and Killzone3265 like this

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

lol I had almost the opposite happen to me last night. I had a show down with someone and he managed to kill me once, so I proceed to attempt to kill him and he goes and hides in a tank instead. Seriously, does someone really have to feel that bad about their on-foot skills to want to run and hide in a tank instead? lol

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

lol I had almost the opposite happen to me last night. I had a show down with someone and he managed to kill me once, so I proceed to attempt to kill him and he goes and hides in a tank instead. Seriously, does someone really have to feel that bad about their on-foot skills to want to run and hide in a tank instead? lol

even better when you blow them up and they respawn in passive, then hide somewhere and send you a message saying

"pussy"

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by austintrain, 18 December 2013 - 08:07 AM.

as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of 34oshn4-1.jpg

ha, ha. me too. turned out to be less funny, though...

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

One time I was riding around in my tank and guy came running at me with a grenade and I reversed to prevent him from catching up to me, he killed himself and then respawned shooting RPG's at me so I killed him. He then goes into passive mode and jumps onto a ledge and yells over the mic "you fa**ot ass pussy, you suck and don't know how to play cause you're in a tank. What a fag, get out your tank bitch!" Some other guy annoyed by him, gets on the mic and yells "shut the f*ck up fa**ot!" And crashes into him with his jet and proceeds to run him over while he's still in passive mode, I just watched from my tank until the guy left. Tanks make people think you're gonna shoot them no matter what, I only use a tank when I want to sh*t on a bunch of cops for a while or I don't want anyone bothering me.
  • Killzone3265 and DevsNzL like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

Not a very good use of the word 'ignorant'. More like hostile.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

unless OP has posted otherwise, don't any of you think he wants a tank just to kill NPCs, cops and the rest, and NOT players? thinkb4post!¡¡

should've just killed him the first attempt and msg'd him with "I was being nice", works for me

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

OP it seems your playing with a special set of people. when im in a tank with a 9k bounty people tend  to hit the breaks and run for their lives, at the end of the day im completely desolated and nobody wants to play ;(

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

OP it seems your playing with a special set of people. when im in a tank with a 9k bounty people tend  to hit the breaks and run for their lives, at the end of the day im completely desolated and nobody wants to play ;(

lol

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

Tank is wank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users