Quantcast

» «
Photo

Justin Bieber retires

91 replies to this topic
AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

I know it might sound too good to be true, but it really is happening:

http://www.stuff.co....er-I-m-retiring

http://www.theedge.c...tion_ref_map=[]

http://hollywoodlife...atch-power-106/

Christmas has truly come early, if its true of course (which it hopefully is).

• Ciaran and Alchemist like this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

k i l l m e

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Party_hard_gif_by_otagen-d45zmby.gif

This is truly a great day for humanity!

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

LETS CELEBRATE.

uGP1o6S.jpg

*Few drinks later*

uk2dJ4O.gif

• Finn 7 five 11, Shou and theadmiral like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by F4L?, 18 December 2013 - 04:02 AM.

^Where the f*ck do you find this sh*t?

That's a shame, he has talent, he should keep creating music and stay busy, rather than retire, and find a drug addiction or something bad like that.

To commemorate his career I am going to leave a compilation of his better songs here

My personal favourite.

Nicki Minaj needs to be erased from this track.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

• Crokey, Street Mix, Toke and 1 other like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

No doubt some idiotic fangirl is attempting suicide somewhere right now.

• Street Mix, Finn 7 five 11, GroundZero and 5 others like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

LETS CELEBRATE.

uGP1o6S.jpg

*Few drinks later*

uk2dJ4O.gif

Celebratory Bento Box

Xdmlh53.jpg

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by F4L?, 18 December 2013 - 04:04 AM.

To commemorate his career I am going to leave a compilation of his better songs here, i'm still adding them, apparently two songs are the max.

True inspiration right here.

His voice here is beautiful

• StormerBoy and ShadowDog94 like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

To commemorate his career I am going to leave a compilation of his better songs here, i'm still adding them, apparently two songs are the max.

His voice here is beautiful

Favourite death metal vocalist of all time. f*cking brutal \m/

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

Free BJ's in celebration of this glorious event!

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Cool, now it's time for some new random teenage boy to sweep over the world and make 12 year olds horny.

• ShadowDog94 likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by Tritium, 18 December 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Cool, now it's time for some new random teenage boy to sweep over the world and make 12 year olds horny.

I wouldn't mind another Rebecca Black incident but another Bustin Jeiber, HELL NOOOO.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

Why didn

I wouldn't mind another Rebecca Black incident but another Bustin Jeiber, HELL NOOOO.

I'm just curious, why did people hate JB before? I mean he's actually got talent (Heaps of talents) unlike that Rebecca Black chick, and i'm actually starting to appreciate some of his tracks. I think he is good for music, minus maybe his first few songs, but at least he is putting out lots of tracks that seem to have lot's of thought behind the lyrics and the meaning.

Oh almost forgot to add this to the commemoration,

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Mostly because he was a puppet of the greedy, self indulgent pop music corporation which extort money out of eager, young fangirls. Also appearing to be a massive douche. Maybe now that he changes his image and grows up instead of acting like a kid, he may just be tolerable.

• ShadowDog94 likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

Justin once said he was on the same level as Freddie Mercury, I won't miss him and hope he retires very soon.

• Street Mix and AceRay like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

I dunno I liked that song Boyfriend. The high pitched Wooooo was particularly moving for me.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

Oh God, don't get me started on Jaden Smith. f*ck that kid.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

I think many of you are just jealous of this dude.

I wish I could spit on people I know or 'fans' and still get paid like he does. He deserves an award.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

Please say this is real...

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

I think many of you are just jealous of this dude.

I wish I could spit on people I know or 'fans' and still get paid like he does. He deserves an award.

Not really. I don't even care for the guy. His retirement doesn't affect me at all since I don't even listen to him or plan to see him in concert.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by Raavi, 18 December 2013 - 04:44 AM.

Justin once said he was on the same level as Freddie Mercury, I won't miss him and hope he retires very soon.

sad-crying-cat.gif

No polar bear gif? 

OT: This is nothing but viral marketing. Branding this his seemingly last album will boost sales exorbitantly. Without it he couldn't buy that chrome leopard print Bugatti Veyron he has been craving for 3 hours. *plays worlds tiniest violin*

• GroundZero and .Polar_Bear. like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by F4L?, 18 December 2013 - 04:42 AM.

Mostly because he was a puppet of the greedy, self indulgent pop music corporation which extort money out of eager, young fangirls. Also appearing to be a massive douche. Maybe now that he changes his image and grows up instead of acting like a kid, he may just be tolerable.

Extorting money? Greedy? Self-indulgent? I'm sure you could get those on the last two points but i'd hardly call it extortion, if these girls are loving the music and eating up albums like Valiums it's not really all that greedy in the end, besides which, hating JB for it instead of the puppeteers is kinda silly and I think jealousy of his popularity comes into play, I mean people used to go around calling him talentless and wishing he would die, I mean that's over the top, especially when he obviously does have talent. Talentless would be like Nicki Minaj or Rebecca Black.

If you don't like him now, that's understandable, he's been an arrogant douche of late, telling a kid to grow up is also silly though, that's the whole point of being a kid, is acting like a kid and then learning from it.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:43 AM

Extorting money? Greedy? Self-indulgent? I'm sure you could get those on the last two points but i'd hardly call it extortion, if these girls are loving the music and eating up albums like Valiums it's not really all that greedy in the end, besides which, hating JB for it instead of the puppeteers is kinda silly and I think jealousy of his popularity comes into play, I mean people used to go around calling him talentless and wishing he would die, I mean that's over the top, especially when he obviously does have talent. Talentless would be like Nicki Minaj or Rebecca Black.

If you don't like him now, that's understandable, he's been an arrogant douche of late, telling a kid to grow up is also silly though, that's the whole point of being a kid, is acting like a kid and then learning from it.

Sometimes I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

Sometimes I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

It's hard isn't it

• Mr. House likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

His choice of hairstyle is enough reason for me to dislike him.

• jptawok likes this

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

Laughing at people saying this kid Justin is a fa**ot and sh*t, yet while your ass is sitting on a stinky chair while typing how much of a f*g this kid is, he's banging b*tches and making money! Go ahead, say sh*t...

Oh by the way, I was banned for a minor use of obscenities. Wow, who'll get offended by some curse words? This is why American is like this, in modern times.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

They're extorting money because they're crafting an image of Bieber that will be idolized by teen girls to the highest extent to make money. They're not in love with Bieber, they're in love with the image; this perfect boyfriend who's always here for you, wants to know more about you and is always thinking about you, the listener. His musical image in most of his songs is basically Edward Cullen; the girls in his song are very vaguely described so that girls can insert themselves into the songs and pretend that Bieber is singing directly to them. Its exactly the same with One Direction. That's what they're swooning over; not Bieber but the image that's been created by the corporate masters in order to make as much money as possible. That's the extortion right there.

He's 19 dude. I think that's the age that you don't piss into buckets or spit on people or kick the Argentina flag. Its not being a kid; its being a massive d*ck.

Ermac
  • Ermac

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

sad-crying-cat.gif

No polar bear gif? 

OT: This is nothing but viral marketing. Branding this his seemingly last album will boost sales exorbitantly. Without it he couldn't buy that chrome Truffade Adder he has been craving for 3 hours. *plays worlds tiniest violin*

ftfy

Also quoted for truth. I wouldn't put it past him to attempt a comeback within a year or two at best. Either that or he's gonna end up on some celeb rehab show.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 AM

They're extorting money because they're crafting an image of Bieber that will be idolized by teen girls to the highest extent to make money. They're not in love with Bieber, they're in love with the image; this perfect boyfriend who's always here for you, wants to know more about you and is always thinking about you, the listener. His musical image in most of his songs is basically Edward Cullen; the girls in his song are very vaguely described so that girls can insert themselves into the songs and pretend that Bieber is singing directly to them. Its exactly the same with One Direction. That's what they're swooning over; not Bieber but the image that's been created by the corporate masters in order to make as much money as possible. That's the extortion right there.

He's 19 dude. I think that's the age that you don't piss into buckets or spit on people or kick the Argentina flag. Its not being a kid; its being a massive d*ck.

Holy sh*t, are you saying that record companies are marketing and selling an image to teenage girls? Damn, I never expected that to happen in music.

Elvis+Presley+ElvisPresley.jpg

• boxmonster likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by .Polar_Bear., 18 December 2013 - 05:06 AM.

sad-crying-cat.gif

No polar bear gif? 

tumblr_mc3t4t9n2R1rsb69jo1_250.gif

Laughing at people saying this kid Justin is a fa**ot and sh*t, yet while your ass is sitting on a stinky chair while typing how much of a f*g this kid is, he's banging b*tches and making money! Go ahead, say sh*t...

Good for Justin that he is successful and is living the life, I'm being sincere.  I'm still not a fan of him and he comes off as a douche.

• Raavi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users