» «

Weird things you do for fun in GTA Online

34 replies to this topic
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

Whether it's with other players, or by yourself, what's a weird thing you do for fun?

I uh...I hang out at the Vanilla Unicorn and text random people saying "TBH, I don't know why I'm at the Strip Club. I'm gay IRL"

I also have my character wear just a pair of shorts and sandals and walk around the beach.

• h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:50 AM

Take showers, go to the Unicorn, come back and take even longer shower. 

• Anti Warhol and Spyrothedragon9972 like this

• StickUpK1D

The Stick Up Kid

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

I pick up random things with either tow trucks or cargobobs. Trolling in GTA Online is crazy fun!

• kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

I land Buzzards in front of players in hopes of them getting inside and riding around with me and all of us becoming BFFS... usually though, it ends with me getting a face full of lead and a stolen helicopter.    

• AiŽaŠobŽa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

I like to get into a Buzzard and go to the military base and shoot everybody..

You can rack up some good RP with it too.

• Spyrothedragon9972

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

Following people while in passive mode.  

• Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by Kaber, 18 December 2013 - 05:05 AM.

I like to chase people in their PVs with the buzzard and send some missles at them.  If they can avoid dying for a few missles then I'll fly off and bother someone else.  Watching them panic drive is awesome.  When they escape I imagine they have a "Whoa, that was close" feeling of triumph

I love getting out of my devil suit and getting into my trunks and flip flops then taking a ride down to the beach on my beach cruiser bicycle.  I'll hang out by the mask shop and maybe assault a few peds then escape stars on a jetski..

By far the most fun thing I do is base jump off of anything high enough to land it.  You die a lot figuring out the best places.  This also leads to knowing where the ladders are.

Lastly, this is something I only do with friends.  Blue circle friends.  "STAB PARTY!!!"

• Spyrothedragon9972 likes this

• SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Get Bifta.

Find a patch of road with cliffs on either side, kind of like a half pipe.

Play a game of Tony Hawk Bifta. 

• Gballin23 likes this

• masterconch87

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:10 AM

yesterday we were having a pool party... with jetski's, sailboats 

• ChrisV

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

me and a crew mate love to get a cargobob

and put some tanks on the lsc mod shop :)

• Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

I steal back other player's cars (if their open) from the impound..😜

• gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Acting and driving like a civilian.
  • Hurri_Household likes this

• topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Spanker Fish, 21 December 2013 - 01:29 AM.

I love to be chased by buzzards. Every time i see a player with a buzzard, i try to annoy them a little bit, take my car and then drive away for an epic chase! 

Actually i like to be chased by any vehicle. It just feels like i'm in a movie or something and escaping from other players is awesome.

• sirrap21

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

I like hijacking buses with passengers in them while the cops chase my character. I drive them through vinewood hills off road while shooting at the cops. Crazy i know but random GTA fun.
  • AJ-in-JAX likes this

• -KM-

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:09 AM Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78, 21 December 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Whenever i see a speeding/reckless driver, I always kill them and crush their car to bits by ramming it with my sandking

I like hijacking buses with passengers in them while the cops chase my character. I drive them through vinewood hills off road while shooting at the cops. Crazy i know but random GTA fun.

I used to do that in gta 4 lol! 

• MelloGreenJello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

I enjoy accepting random mission invites, although I can rarely find a lobby with people doing missions and inviting. 

A friend and I once used a carbobob and a tank, we would follow people and throw the tank at them in hopes that it lands on the car. We wouldn't shoot though.

When my friends and I received random money, we did the logical thing and bought a dump truck. We had a conga line of dump trucks driving around the city.

• Gballin23 likes this

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

Following people around In passive mode while stealthed. I swear you can sense there are a little concerned.

• 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

I take the bmx bike out and jump random sh*t... My dude can clear a car all day lol

• Freedom25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

I like to chase people that are in Buzzards in a stunt plane.  The plane turns sharp enough that you can avoid the rockets so I just fly circles around them trying to ram them.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

I like to head up to Paleto Bay, get a loaded semi (cluckin bell van trailers are the best) and drive back down the GOH and drive fast thru the city, preferably past other players who I imagine go 'whoah, duude'.

Also I like to show up to missions in terrible cars like the Dilletante and convince other players they should ride to the destination with me, in my dilletante or premier or emperor. Those last two aren't terrible, just slow.

I like to try and find the most wrongly matched clothes and wear them - like boots, sport shorts, tucked in shirt and cowboy hat. and elvis shaeds. and a moustache. that weirds people out.

T1 Famous
  • T1 Famous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

Placing random 9k bounties on randoms

• Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

i like to be on the other side of the chase chasing someone down to kill them

• YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Like watching my dude fall down mountains or jumping off buildings and randomly face planting into the concrete. Don't Know why it brings me such amusement

• MelloGreenJello likes this

• artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

My buddy and I used to put 9k bounties on eachother and snipe people as they come for us on the top of a buillding. Not as fun now that people don't chase bounties as often.
I also love fully customizing cars and leaving them around with ignition bombs

• hairyguy4

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by hairyguy4, 22 December 2013 - 04:06 PM.

go and get a bulldozer and crush cars to within an inch of there life then cruise around in said destroyed car

half my body was outside of this one

also crap like this

• SurfaceNoise

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Oh you know.. Driving around abiding to traffic rules only to have randoms sticky your vehicle. Destroy a train.
Cargobob stuff.

Land a Titan on top of maze bank...?

• CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

Find the trollers in tanks and troll them using the following steps:

1. Steal a Cargobob from the airport or buy one using the glitch.
  2. Locate a troller in a tank.
  3. Make sure you are directly above them as they can't fire directly up.
  4. Descend, deploy the look and lift up the tank.
  5. Ascend as fast as you can, avoid flying near buildings so the person in the Tank does not shoot the buildings and cause an explosion which may be sufficient enough to destroy the Cargobob.
  6. Fly far out the sea, not far enough so that your engines shut down, but far enough so swimming back will take forever.
  7. Drop the tank into the ocean.

• s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

use the cargo bob to lift other players vehicles and take them far into the ocean and dump them off to get eaten by a giant shark, also crate hunting this weekend has had lots of rp in it

• s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

oh yeah forgot also rarely i drive around lower level players as they pick out a car they want to keep i say 7-10 times im able to pull this off : player takes car in lsc mods it to his liking i kill him when he exits and i take it to lsc and sell it lmao

• Conqwerty

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Go off the radar, lurk near customs and hijack randoms that come and take their vehicles to the ocean :3 also go to grove street, annoy the ballas then call the cops and watch the bloodbath

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users