Photo

[PS3] GTA Online Mayhem Night 12/21

1 reply to this topic
Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by Kooler_Than_Luna, 18 December 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Event Night: Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM US Mountain (December 22, 2013 at 2:00 AM GMT http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc  )
PSN ID: Kooler_Than_Luna

The Mayhem Night event features Content Creator challenges such as:

Multiple Demolition Derbys

Unique Races

Gladiatorial Deathmaches

There will be random drawings for participants. Drawing winners will receive a message containing a $10 US PlayStation Network Code (I have yet to figure out a workaround for international players but you are all welcome to participate).

There are no level, money, apartment/garage or vehicle requirements to participate. Members and Leaders of crews may attend and openly recruit at this event.

Message Kooler_Than_Luna on the PlayStation Network to be added and request an Event Reservation. The Event Session will open by 6:30 PM US Mountain (1:30 AM GMT) and Invites will be sent. Don't grief, troll or harass fellow participants.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is pertinent information which I have failed to include in this post.

Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

Lotsa fun.

Gonna go the Content Creator route from here on out. Custom timers to manage the length of the event, vehicles and weapons are provided so there's no waiting for participants to gather cars and ammo, and challenges start with a text prompt on the players' in-game cell phone so there's no waiting for participants to arrive at a challenge site. It worked out pretty well.

I'll put up a post for next Saturday's event and possibly an all Demolition Derby event for the day after Christmas.

Admin, please lock this topic. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users