GTA San Andreas Shenmue "port"?

167 replies to this topic
Digas
  • Digas

Texture Maker, Loadscreens Maker, Mapper..PM me

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hey there, i used to play shenmue on the dreamcast all the time when i was a kid, I loved that game. I havent played it in forever. But i can help you port it to the computer since that would be awesome. Are you still looking for people to help? Im not very good at coding but i can help you port over the models from the game. Let me know if you need me for anything

Yes if you can help me porting some character models from Shenmue that would be awesome, I'm looking for guys to make a team, if you want you're WELCOME :lol:  If you know someone else that wants to be on the team tell me... You can add me on skype so we can talk better... I also would like to make the Ryo Head fit Cj's Body on GTA SA, maybe working on cutscenes, if it's not possible let me know.. Thank you and WELCOME TO THE TEAM

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by Digas, 04 February 2014 - 08:42 PM.

New small update xD Just to give more Shenmue Feeling haha Here it is, the Shenmue Jacket for CJ in HD

GTA_SA_CJ_Ryo_Jacket_HD.png

And Here's the DOWNLOAD linkhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/IRMxX_36ce/Shenmue_Leather_Jacket_HD_for_.html

Here are the other Bonus for today xD Shenmue Photos in CJ's House ;)

gta_sa_2014-02-04_20-35-06-63.jpg

gta_sa_2014-02-04_20-38-20-77.jpg

gta_sa_2014-02-04_20-38-31-46.jpg

And Here's the DOWNLOAD Link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/NppiDe0fce/CJ_House_Shenmue_Photos.html

• TheThingy likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Yeah.jpg

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Hey there, i used to play shenmue on the dreamcast all the time when i was a kid, I loved that game. I havent played it in forever. But i can help you port it to the computer since that would be awesome. Are you still looking for people to help? Im not very good at coding but i can help you port over the models from the game. Let me know if you need me for anything

Yes if you can help me porting some character models from Shenmue that would be awesome, I'm looking for guys to make a team, if you want you're WELCOME :lol:  If you know someone else that wants to be on the team tell me... You can add me on skype so we can talk better... I also would like to make the Ryo Head fit Cj's Body on GTA SA, maybe working on cutscenes, if it's not possible let me know.. Thank you and WELCOME TO THE TEAM

Sure i can add you on skype whats your skype user?

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

Sure i can add you on skype whats your skype user?

My skype user is: diogo.almeida107

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by Digas, 05 February 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Hi I've Retextured the Ryo Hazuki that Keizh (Fenix on Shenmuedojo) has made, Check some pics..

gta_sa_2014-02-05_17-10-55-29.jpg

gta_sa_2014-02-05_17-10-35-43.jpg

gta_sa_2014-02-05_17-10-33-90.jpg

And Here's The Download: http://www.4shared.c...ix_RETEXTU.html

iTakumi
  • iTakumi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by iTakumi, 05 February 2014 - 08:01 PM.

zhdx2l89.png
Sakura Trees Mod will be added to GTA San Andreas - Shenmue Mod

• Digas and TheThingy like this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

zhdx2l89.png

And this cellphone and "Sleeping Dogs" HUD too XD And the colormod settings by iTakumi :D

gta_sa_2014-02-05_21-05-32-89.jpg

• TheThingy likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Now the HUD is done.. It's based on the Sleeping Dogs HUD, since that game is similar to Shenmue.. The original HUD was not made by me, as you know it's the GTA IV HUD, I only edited it a little, based it n a Need for Speed HUD I've found, but I've Changed Some Colours, and Changed the cellphone, you'll like it haha.. Here's a pic of the HUD.. gta_sa_2014-02-05_21-26-12-52.jpg 

RED: Health Bar YELLOW: Armor Bar The Cellphone you saw on the other quote is included in this Hud of course.

Now, the download link: http://www.4shared.c...eping_Dogs.html

• TheThingy likes this

Lass2248
  • Lass2248

Nice Guy

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

Ah,  I'll be doing the letter thingy now because i know that the interior will not be changed.

and as for the clock, I'll be doing it later.

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Ah,  I'll be doing the letter thingy now because i know that the interior will not be changed.

and as for the clock, I'll be doing it later.

Thanks Lass i hope you like the progress

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

zhdx2l89.png

Check This: http://www.moddb.com...nversion/images Can you help me to make a COOL banner to this page? I've started the mod there on moddb too :D It would be a great mod xD

Lass2248
  • Lass2248

Nice Guy

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

As i think it is, this is a Total Conversion Right?

As for the Daily Letter, i think I'll be doing it outside the house, Because i can't seem to find a way to place it inside the Interior.

• Digas likes this

TheThingy
  • TheThingy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

Very nice work, everyone! Keep up the good modding.

• Digas likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Okay Lass thank you. Yes this is a total conversion, the team is getting bigger. When its done you can post it here, since you are a great member of the mod team. Thanks again

Lass2248
  • Lass2248

Nice Guy

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:19 AM Edited by Lass2248, 09 February 2014 - 10:44 AM.

Okay Lass thank you. Yes this is a total conversion, the team is getting bigger. When its done you can post it here, since you are a great member of the mod team. Thanks again

Ah, and I'm also planning to add a Mailbox Outside of Cj's House because I'll be putting it in there(Because a random letter in the ground seems Stupid).

Changed my mind, I'll just add an Old Lady(The live-in Maid of Ryo) then add a marker infront of her then if the player Press Y then if the player is near they will receive the amount of money(Thinking of about 4k to 6k).

• Digas and TheThingy like this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by Digas, 09 February 2014 - 08:46 PM.

Ah, and I'm also planning to add a Mailbox Outside of Cj's House because I'll be putting it in there(Because a random letter in the ground seems Stupid).

Changed my mind, I'll just add an Old Lady(The live-in Maid of Ryo) then add a marker infront of her then if the player Press Y then if the player is near they will receive the amount of mone y(Thinking of about 4k to 6k).

Seems cool ;) But do you have the Ine-san (Live-in maid of Ryo) Model? But that Idea seems very good Lass, Great Modder

• TheThingy likes this

TheThingy
  • TheThingy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

Ine-san in the interior? Cool, guys :^:

• Digas likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Ine-san in the interior? Cool, guys :^:

Yes maybe we can put Ine-san Thingy..I'm waiting for the yoshiandluigi3's response on porting characters, and for Lass to do the script.. .. Me and iTakumi are working at some textures and in the HUD.. I've got a little surprise... The new radar I'm working on based on the sleeping dogs xD

• TheThingy likes this

Lass2248
  • Lass2248

Nice Guy

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:51 AM

Changed my mind, I'll just add an Old Lady(The live-in Maid of Ryo) then add a marker infront of her then if the player Press Y then if the player is near they will receive the amount of mone y(Thinking of about 4k to 6k).

Seems cool ;) But do you have the Ine-san (Live-in maid of Ryo) Model? But that Idea seems very good Lass, Great Modder

I am currently using a model of the same shape as Ine-san.

(I won't be active until Friday BTW).

• Digas likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

Awesome if you want the textures I have them ;) Thanks.. Take the time you need..

Lass2248
  • Lass2248

Nice Guy

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:36 AM Edited by Lass2248, 12 February 2014 - 10:20 AM.

Awesome if you want the textures I have them ;) Thanks.. Take the time you need..

Ah, the thing i only have is model shape right, not the texture if ya wanna have it, Use PedEditor and search for DNFOLC1(Texture it if you Want).

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

Ah, the thing i only have is model shape right, not the texture if ya wanna have it, Use PedEditor and search for DNFOLC1(Texture it if you Want).

ok thanks i deal with the texture

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Guys sorry for the late, but I was not in my house, so didn't mod anything in the last few days xD Now I'm Back, and I've talked to a guy, he's a GREAT moddeler.. He will help us on making The Ryo Hazuki Head model to CJ :D So we can enter with Ryo on cutscenes and wear other clothes xD Cool 

• TheThingy likes this

TheThingy
  • TheThingy

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

Welcome back, Digas.

• Digas likes this

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by Digas, 17 February 2014 - 02:00 PM.

People, I've started to mod GTA map, after some tutorials I finnally made it xD This is just a little something i've made ith MED map editor, to give more Shenmue Feeling to Grove Street, Hope you Like.. I think it looks awesome xD Now i'm not a texture maker only anymore haha.. Here are some pics: 

gta_sa_2014-02-17_13-38-51-10.png

gta_sa_2014-02-17_13-39-21-67.png

Here's THE DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/rar/m_Wi923Sce/GTA_SA_SHENMUE_Grove_mod.html

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Here's the Ine San Ped retexture by me, (Only while we don't have a Real Ine-San model..waiting for a friend response) Ine_san.png

Here's The Download: http://www.4shared.c...-_By_Digas.html

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

More map mods, My plan is to make the map moe asian, and with hidden destroyed buildings like the one in Mount Chilliad... I Will need people that would like to help too ;) Here is a pic: gta_sa_2014-02-17_16-59-25-02.png

I WILL NEED HELP TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS (Billboards or something, i don't know the real name xD): 

sleeping_dogs_01.jpg

So I wait for responses to say what you think of the progress, and for the answer of someone that would like to help...

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

More map mods, My plan is to make the map moe asian, and with hidden destroyed buildings like the one in Mount Chilliad... I Will need people that would like to help too ;) Here is a pic: gta_sa_2014-02-17_16-59-25-02.png

I WILL NEED HELP TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS (Billboards or something, i don't know the real name xD): 

sleeping_dogs_01.jpg

So I wait for responses to say what you think of the progress, and for the answer of someone that would like to help...

Progress: Ren Skin from SHENMUE 2 made by Diego4Fungta_sa_2014-02-17_17-45-07-40.png

And a Chinese Los Santos Cop made by jake-dkgta_sa_2014-02-17_17-50-43-47.png

Digas
  • Digas

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

I would like to say that this AWESOME DOJO made by: DIEGO4FUN WILL be on the GTA SA Shenmue MOD too :D And I'm planning a great mission there that involves killing someone xD gta_sa_2014-02-17_17-27-45-96.png

And HERE's the DOWNLOADhttp://diego4funzone...d-dojo-v10.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users