1.08 Patch Notes

217 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Lost of strippers in Vegas were forced to be there, serious note, I think that either she was forced into the business, or she was raped offstage to keep her job :/ sad really

true that sucks they remain that way and never change anyways on topic yeah about them 1.08 patch yeahhhhhhhhhhhh lol

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Lost of strippers in Vegas were forced to be there, serious note, I think that either she was forced into the business, or she was raped offstage to keep her job :/ sad really

true that sucks they remain that way and never change anyways on topic yeah about them 1.08 patch yeahhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Yeah 1.08 tanks are even more kick ass, sweet btw off topic : *continues conversation* do you actually do your job while at work? Lol you get paid to be on GTA:F

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

im a shipping manager for a wholesaler so since today no shipments are going out due to the holidays we are working half day but get paid full day and yes i do get paid for being on gtaf as long as my work and shipments go out.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

im a shipping manager for a wholesaler so since today no shipments are going out due to the holidays we are working half day but get paid full day and yes i do get paid for being on gtaf as long as my work and shipments go out.

Lol sweet, I run a Mexican drug cartel and I don't get paid Jack sh*t, the boss is too busy sniffing meth

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Lol sweet, I run a Mexican drug cartel and I don't get paid Jack sh*t, the boss is too busy sniffing meth

ok your fired im your boss dammit why do my employees always complain ungrateful lil bastards lol

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

ok your fired im your boss dammit why do my employees always complain ungrateful lil bastards lol

Great...well strip clubs here I come...to be a body....guard :)

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

a body guard costume ? lol

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

a body guard costume ? lol

LOL, you and your weird as f*ck fetishes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users