1.08 Patch Notes

217 replies to this topic
Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • Red-Cross
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by Winning001, 18 December 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Get ready everybody! all our garages will consist of faggios and cruiser bicycles! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERRR BROOOOOTHEERRRS !

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

s this an update we have to download or did it just update within the game because I just got on and it didn't prompt me to download anything...?

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hoping they fixed the low levels being able to buy Rhino's and Buzzards before they should and stripping those items from them.

The money is a problem but I don't mind that much as I can just buy cash if I need it to keep up. If they plan on selling a lot of those cards tho they need to fix the glitching and strip the cash from everyone to a reasonable amount.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Thats odd, i fired up my ps3 just now and no 1.08 update at all.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

@ rampage08

same here

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crusher of hopes and dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • Red-Cross
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

It comes out tomorow

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

Ahh that explains it ha.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:19 AM

Lol so thats why, i thought given the patch details are already released, the patch itself had already got out.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

Same here because before I could never find the patch notes until after the patch was released

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

I'm a bit miffed they took out Yankton, BUT YES FOR MORE TANK PROTECTION.

raymo2u
  • raymo2u

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

Can they patch Theyre heads together and actually give us what we want?

Shady Bottay
  • Shady Bottay

warwickshire w4nkers

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

not really fixing much of the day to day issues then

and they really do need to sort out the money situation though its recked my game ive got nothing to work for as ive got to much!!

and if there sorting north yankton out for a dlc like people are suggesting they would have to make it larger as its so small, it was cool but f all to do and not much to explore tbh so I doubt it, but I hope they do as there was a statement I believe from a r* rep saying they were toying with the idea of liberty city and vice city dlc (sounds as far fetched from sh!t from china I know) but that would be cool as Fu*K

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

Wow, first they take away the sheriff SUV, then the Rat Loader, and now North Yankton. It feels like R* is just trying to dictate the way we play this game.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Why cant a f*cking Fighter Jet destroy a tank?
Because this asshole-in-a-tank immunity sucks. As the pricks are already out there trolling.
  • TaikaJamppa likes this

GTigers55
  • GTigers55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Oh noooo, the glitchers can't reach North Yankton!!!! :lol:

It wasn't an intended part of the game so they fixed it, if they feel like using it I'm sure they will.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by Malibu454, 18 December 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Because this asshole-in-a-tank immunity sucks. As the pricks are already out there trolling.

Really!! That's what I said!
Enough Explosions should at least do some damage to it.
I got blown to bits by one last night and went into passive I was standing against a wall between some burnt out cars and he couldn't swing his turret at me. So I climbed on top tried to press y see if I could rip him out but I lost balance and fell off and got squished of course..😜😜

Marewanna
  • Marewanna

GTA Online Helper.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

I got blown to bits by one last night and went into passive I was standing against a wall between some burnt out cars and he couldn't swing his turret at me. So I climbed on top tried to press y see if I could rip him out but I lost balance and fell off and got squished of course..

Get a block away from tank and snipe that bitch, that's what i do, works every time.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

man i gotta start payin better attention to these forums, i totally missed out on north yankton -_-

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

I got blown to bits by one last night and went into passive I was standing against a wall between some burnt out cars and he couldn't swing his turret at me. So I climbed on top tried to press y see if I could rip him out but I lost balance and fell off and got squished of course..

Look I was just coming out of a DM when im put into a neighborhood where some asshole is in a tank enjoying his new IMMUNITY and here I am just minding my f*cking business trying to get to my house on foot because Im afraid to jack cars because sometimes the last thing I need is a damn bounty on my head.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

I'm not getting a bs warning or paying insurance for blowing up pvs in a tank at all.

I didn't try sticky bombing one.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hoping they fixed the low levels being able to buy Rhino's and Buzzards before they should and stripping those items from them.

The money is a problem but I don't mind that much as I can just buy cash if I need it to keep up. If they plan on selling a lot of those cards tho they need to fix the glitching and strip the cash from everyone to a reasonable amount.

I dont see why that problem should be fixed, if those tanks were bought with earned cash 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Did Rockstar make Manana to spawn more often? Cus today after that patch i was just about to go and find a Manana and then one spawned right next to me when i joined to a session (or then i was just lucky).

Well, i modified it and took it to my garage. Then i drove to grove street with my brand new manana and another, green gang-manana spawned. Never seen that in Online.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Did Rockstar make Manana to spawn more often? Cus today after that patch i was just about to go and find a Manana and then one spawned right next to me when i joined to a session (or then i was just lucky).

Well, i modified it and took it to my garage. Then i drove to grove street with my brand new manana and another, green gang-manana spawned. Never seen that in Online.

i have had mananas spawn before me quite a few times , especially when i was driving in my mariachi tornado .  the only car i can never get to spawn these days is a pheonix .

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Cool! I never saw a gang Mannana either. Did you grab it?

Post up some pics. I have a gang car thread way down below somewhere.

still cant paste here for some reason wtf?

Thread is called Nabbed Another Gang Car..

justincapz
  • justincapz

Sector 100

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

Money lobbies patched? Not lucky enough to be gifted yet :(

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

Cool! I never saw a gang Mannana either. Did you grab it?

Post up some pics. I have a gang car thread way down below somewhere.

still cant paste here for some reason wtf?

Thread is called Nabbed Another Gang Car..

No, i didn't grab it because i already owned one and it was more beautiful imo.

And no, i didn't take pictures either :(

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

No word on the request vehicle option? If that sh*t ain't fixed, I'll be pissed.

yes, this sh*t broke since 1.07 and it posses me off waiting time on my mechanic

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

No word on the request vehicle option? If that sh*t ain't fixed, I'll be pissed.

yes, this sh*t broke since 1.07 and it posses me off waiting time on my mechanic

i havent called my mechanic at all since 1.07 , and dont plan on doing so until i know the problem is fixed

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

i havent called my mechanic at all since 1.07 , and dont plan on doing so until i know the problem is fixed

since 1.07 mine improved alot everytime i call him he is there you have to be at a reasonable spot you cant be on top of a mountain and call him you have to be on a main road

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

since 1.07 mine improved alot everytime i call him he is there you have to be at a reasonable spot you cant be on top of a mountain and call him you have to be on a main road

i was talking about another mechanic problem that some people reported in this board . its one where cars have been lost 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users