• RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

It's real.

We know @Kirsty.
We do now, sure.
"players who race solo now earn cash" combined with a picture of a link instead of, well, a link made me doubtful...

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

Maybe they're editing NY for a future update and don't want people in there farting around right now.

Yeah, you're right. Because there are now actual R* NPC construction workers in NY building onto it and laying down new sewer and power lines. They don't need us "farting around" in there firing off weapons and sh!t
  • Jehannum and 2281 like this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade Corporation
  • Bhutan

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

5Wi5Qqg.jpg

well done rockstar

• poklane and s1ckmad3 like this

chad_kal
  • chad_kal

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

Glad to hear solo racing pays now, and increased pay for more laps! I practice solo with lots of laps (10 or so) I have a lot of money but still
  • poklane likes this

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

Another important one is players in tanks are better protected from players driving into them forcing them into badsport.

GRlMOlRE
  • GRlMOlRE

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by Synshade, 17 December 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.

Seriously....Seriously!? Who exactly was this hurting? Why take this out?

LOL @ 'issue''. Passive mode is still completely useless...When will they fix that?

RIP

0_0.jpg

anticlimatic
  • anticlimatic

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by anticlimatic, 17 December 2013 - 11:15 PM.

"• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants."

Oh give me a F'ing break...

"• Players in tanks now have more protection..."

Because that's just what they need. :facedesk:

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHA solo races pay cash now! Never ever gonna play in a public lobby again.

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

I never use my tank, also when I see a tank in my lobby I just change... Stop whining like bitches, you only get killed by a tank because you want to get revenge, assholes.

• mfoster09 and TaikaJamppa like this

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

Are people seriously complaining that they took out an area that was only available due to glitches?

How do you know it doesn't cause problems? For all you know, it could be causing serious problems with the server, not only that. it's only accessible to you when you do the glitch.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Looks like I am headed to NY later on today.  Anyone wanna visit it with me on ecksbawks?

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

No single-player stuff + NO North Yankton Glitch.... f*ck YOU ROCKSTAR
  • OOM 313 likes this

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

I am pretty annoyed that they haven't fixed the baldness glitch when using a full face mask. Each time I use the Pogo mask accidentally, I have to take another trip to the freaking barber. I cannot get rid of the mask either. Really annoying. And yet, the NY glitch is more important?

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

is it weird the same people saying they want north yankton are the same guys crying about the beach bum dlc adding nothing to the game? so you slip around on the ice and take a couple of photos...then what?

twankers dont need anymore protection. passive mode players need more protection since they still get killed pretty easily.

and still nothing about the wall breaches and godmode?

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

North Yankton is for future DLC isn't it?

• punishthem420 likes this

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by GTA-Addicted, 17 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Wow, this feels more like and Downdate instead of an Update... Still haven't visited NY myself and have a looooooong working day and early xmas drink @ work tomorrow lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

this sucks man i never got to visit north yankton .  i hope i dont lose anymore vehicles either

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Facade Corporation
  • Bhutan

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

is it weird the same people saying they want north yankton are the same guys crying about the beach bum dlc adding nothing to the game? so you slip around on the ice and take a couple of photos...then what?

you can't be serious. the beach bum dlc was utterly useless. some new clothes, two crappy weapons and mediocre vehicles. whereas NY is an actual map that is fun to explore and drive through.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

I was expecting heists in 1.08.... Maybe 1.09 :((

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'm gonna race me some Whores fellas!

If you're gonna race whores, gonna have a bad time!

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by cjdavies, 17 December 2013 - 11:49 PM.

Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
• Players whorace solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200535668

I like those.

Would like more info on the Tank issue though.

Conqwerty
  • Conqwerty

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

So they remove North Yankton, a glitch that caused no unfair advantages for players, purely a fun and interesting feature, and yet they fail to adress players who legitimatley obtained a rat-loader and spend money upgrading it, only to have it removed, as well as the glitch where masks cause players to become bald, also the fact that requesting vehicles is 'unavailable', all really important issues that affect players. Rockstar need to get their priorities sorted.
  • AlexAshton and TaikaJamppa like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

man i was hoping heists and the spy cam on your cell phone feature not this sh*t also if they can fix the horrible air strike system why not map gps coordinates on your cell or just a map popping up giving the location, north yankton wish i was there a bummer they are taking it off, fix passive mode that sh*t is a joke, fix the fact almost everytime i walk into my garage the camera gets stuck on the door and i have to enter ps store and back out to continue, fix that when you call pegasus to spawn a vehicle it should spawn near you when you are actually near a spawn point but it spawns opposite from you, some crew emblems disappear on entitys and adders, bandanas covering your mouth, hydraulics for the lowriders list goes on lol

SWAG MoneyMan
  • SWAG MoneyMan

former "gnad1992"

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

HAH

I'll be more protected in my tank, spawnkilling everyone.

HAH

• Gutslab likes this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

I loved yankton, but did you mouth breathers honestly expect them NOT to remove it? it was a glitch, it is not supposed to be there. Seriously, just cause it's harmless does not mean it should not be fixed. Just enjoy the time you have, and enjoy your photos.

0_0.jpg

• Bocknoi and punishthem420 like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Back from the dead-ish

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Goodbye hometown of Ludendorf, North Yankton

HAH

I'll be more protected in my tank, spawnkilling everyone.

HAH

exactly :) 

• SWAG MoneyMan and TaikaJamppa like this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
(while decreasing payouts for winners)
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
(while decreasing RP and cash rewards for races in general to compensate)
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
(again, subtractive--maximum points yield the current pay)
• Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
(forget to implement)
• Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
(forget to implement)
• Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
(However, calling the mechanic is "disabled")
• Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
(maybe this one)
• BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you'll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you'll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you'll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend's Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
(Not sure of what will go wrong with this one)
• Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
(Considering they never did, they probably will now)
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
(10 dollars per check point)
• Players whorace solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
(100 dollars)
• Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
(forgot to implement)
• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
(small = 50%)
• Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
(Definitely implemented)
• The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
(However, the "Purchase All Ammo" option still doesn't exist.)
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
(Hooray!  Thank you! Finally!)
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
(Introducing new ways to lose characters and connections)
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
(I'm not sure how they're going to mess this one up, but I predict garage issues)
• Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.

(I've got nothing)
• Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
(Oh, forgot about this one too)
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
(Remove Fastest Lap bonus)
• Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
(Whoopee)
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
(Tanks no longer get Bad Sport)
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.
(All bad sport timers increased by at least two days)

These are my predictions.  They also forgot to mention that they're going to remove another half dozen randomly selected vehicles.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

Very happy about the racing cash increase. Not so happy that I still can't own a harmless Rat-Loader.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

HAHAHAHAHA solo races pay cash now! Never ever gonna play in a public lobby again.

Knowing R*, it will be like $300 or something like that. You might as well play public races since you'll probably make more even if you finish in last place every race.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

North Yankton is for future DLC isn't it?

:^: that would be my guess.

• TaikaJamppa likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users