Hey y'all, its me again. Yes that guy who likes to do random sh't on the forums. Yesterday I discovered a new glitch with my friend. You can now blow up all the cars in your garage but, will not pay for any insurance nor will you have to call them back. Here are the instructions:
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF VEHICLES, CUSTOMISATIONS, MONEY, CHARACTERS, ACCOUNTS, ETC. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Here we go: (Only works with apartments 10-car garages as known of now)
1. Start up a Crew session or invite only session or join a public session. (Make sure your spawn location settings are "Property" by the way)
2. Have a friend join you.
3. Get your friend to go down to your garage.
4. (Optional, but reccomended) Have your friend watching the TV in your garage. He/she should NOT leave the garage.
5. Leave the session and exit to singleplayer.
6. Join your friend back or have them invite you back if a invite only session.
7. You might hear your friend saying stuff like: HOLY SH*T, OH MY GAWD, WHAT DA F*CK!?
8. Go down to your garage.
This glitch may not work on your first try or every time. It will work eventually. All your cars may not blow up either but still...
Here are the end results of this glitch:
This glitch might end up making unusable duplicates of certain cars in your garage too. Here are some examples: (At least one of them will be useable though)
Because your cars just blew up, the game will respawn them but WITHOUT ANY CUSTOMISATIONS (STOCK). TAKING OUT THIS VERSION WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE ANY MODS ON YOUR PREVIOUS VEHICLE. EXAMPLE: I had a Youga which was customised to look like a pedovan and had a musical horn. It blew up and the game spawned a stock one instead. I took it out but, the mods never came back.
So yeah, this is a fun glitch to mess around with. To revert your cars back to normal, just get you and your friend out of the garage or, join a new session. Everything should be fine.
Also, tell me if this is old news and if someone else has found it before. I haven't seen any topics pointing out anything like this yet.
If you did this glitch, post your pics below!