Exploding cars in garage glitch!

7 replies to this topic
gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hey y'all, its me again. Yes that guy who likes to do random sh't on the forums. Yesterday I discovered a new glitch with my friend. You can now blow up all the cars in your garage but, will not pay for any insurance nor will you have to call them back. Here are the instructions:

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF VEHICLES, CUSTOMISATIONS, MONEY, CHARACTERS, ACCOUNTS, ETC. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Here we go: (Only works with apartments 10-car garages as known of now)

1. Start up a Crew session or invite only session or join a public session. (Make sure your spawn location settings are "Property" by the way)

2. Have a friend join you.

3. Get your friend to go down to your garage.

4. (Optional, but reccomended) Have your friend watching the TV in your garage. He/she should NOT leave the garage.

5. Leave the session and exit to singleplayer.

6. Join your friend back or have them invite you back if a invite only session.

7. You might hear your friend saying stuff like: HOLY SH*T, OH MY GAWD, WHAT DA F*CK!?

8. Go down to your garage.

9. Profit.

This glitch may not work on your first try or every time. It will work eventually. All your cars may not  blow up either but still...

Here are the end results of this glitch:

0_0.jpg

0_1.jpg

0_2.jpg

0_3.jpg

This glitch might end up making unusable duplicates of certain cars in your garage too. Here are some examples: (At least one of them will be useable though)

0_4.jpg

0_5.jpg

0_6.jpg

Because your cars just blew up, the game will respawn them but WITHOUT ANY CUSTOMISATIONS (STOCK). TAKING OUT THIS VERSION WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOSE ANY MODS ON YOUR PREVIOUS VEHICLE. EXAMPLE: I had a Youga which was customised to look like a pedovan and had a musical horn. It blew up and the game spawned a stock one instead. I took it out but, the mods never came back.

So yeah, this is a fun glitch to mess around with. To revert your cars back to normal, just get you and your friend out of the garage or, join a new session. Everything should be fine.

Also, tell me if this is old news and if someone else has found it before. I haven't seen any topics pointing out anything like this yet.

If you did this glitch, post your pics below!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

I had one car explode in my garage without me doing a thing once . i was going into  the garage from my apartment and the rat loader i had just suddenly blew up lol

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Bump...

Synshade
  • Synshade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

WTF...Afraid to try this but sounds hilarious LOL

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

So... did anyone try this yet?

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

So... did anyone try this yet?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Sounds like fun :p

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

happened to me too.. i know the pics arent very good but i was panicking because my cars were all exploding

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users