Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prophetic Dreams - have you ever had one?

12 replies to this topic
Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

I'm curious if any of you had a prophetic dream, or a series of prophetic dreams. I used to have a bit of those. The last one occurred somewhere in the first half of 2012. I dreamt about different things, but mostly intimate topics. It's pretty darn interesting. Those dreams are unusually clean as oppose to 'normal' dreams, and when I wake up, I always have this strange feeling of 'this dream had to be prophetic!". Like, you know, that's the very instant thought that comes to my mind after I wake up. Cool, isn't it?

Have you ever had a prophetic dream or perhaps you know somebody who had them?

• xVampire Fangx likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

All the time.. what's even cooler, is I've had the events in the dream happen in real-life.

• askinnywhitedildo and xVampire Fangx like this

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

I had a pretty bad dream last night that everyone left that I knew were gone and didn't want to associate with me anymore. I sure hope it's not this thing you call a prophetic dream, that'd make me even more of a basket case. :ph34r: :ph34r:

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

The other night I dreamed I was at a old ran down K-Mart. I was looking at CD's, and I came across Rush's Permanent Waves album, so I bought it. Going to the check out, I am amazed to see my cashier is Geddy Lee. So I buy the album and he signs it for me. I get in the car and open it to listen to it, and there is no CD is there. So I take it back in, and I show Geddy. So he pulls out one of his basses and gives it to me in return. 

Best. f*cking. Dream. Ever. 

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

i have had prophetic dreams before and sometimes i get a feeling of what going to happen before it happens.

one dream i had and im not making this up was that i was in a library reading a book and for no reason a librarian came up to me and started yelling at me and fighting me. i woke up and thought the dream was crazy but later that day i got into a huge arguement with a librarian for no reason. here is the full story on that   http://gtaforums.com...-me-in-trouble/

i have had some other stuff but i cant remember them now. 

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

I once dreamed the my grandpa came to visit, and then my grandpa came to visit the very next day.

I was a self-proclaimed prophet after that. Soon after I was restoring peoples' eyesight and walking on water.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

I dreamed a lot about my grandmother right before she died and she wasn't even sick or in the hospital at that time.

I've had dreams where I've been in random locations, and I think on two separate occasions they turned out to be real locations that I had never seen while conscious.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

Well i once dreamed that my boss gave me a pay raise. The very same day when i woke up and went to work, i was told that i had a pay increase =) true story.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

I had a dream that I was a werewolf.

The very next day at the forest nearby, it just happened. I started to howl at the full moon.

Was it prophecy or was it Lunacy? I don´t know, but it was a dream come true.

Have You ever had that very common dream of being naked in public? Why not give it a go...turn it into a prophecy next time.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

No. But I had prophetic hallucinations once when I was on some pretty serious pain meds after a car accident. Hallucinations weren't really prophetic.There's no such thing as supernatural. Just weird brain chemistry making my brain take intuitive leaps about processed information and previous knowledge. I predicted how my entire weekend was going to play out. Who's going to come visit me and what they're gonna say to me etc. Kinda cool, but probably dangerous.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:25 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 11 March 2014 - 05:28 AM.

"In a prophetic dream, you see the future through your dream. It is difficult to determine that a dream is prophetic because we can only confirm such a dream after it has taken place. Even then, we only hear of the success stories. There are so many other dreams that do not come true. Thus, prophetic dream may just be mere coincidences."

Learn something new every day. I mean, I have heard of this kind of dreaming but I had no idea the terms for all the various types of dreams. Pretty trippy stuff man.

I use a dream catcher, because the only dreams I have are flashback related nightmares or false awakening dreams. At least the ones I remember. I have tried all the methods to remember dreams, and attempt to have Lucid dreams, but it does not work for me.

oh, no I do not think the dream catcher actually works, but I grew up with them being the 2% native american that I am. lol... my grandpas' mom's side or something crazy like that... I dunno, everyone else was a redneck or union supporter in the south.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

I've become infatuated with a few people I've dreamt about, but I think the feelings were probably already there. I noticed that it's a lot more common when the people are naked though, so that's something.

Most of my other dreams are pretty non-sequitur.

xVampire Fangx
  • xVampire Fangx

GTAF lieutenant

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

I haven't had prophetic dreams since I was a teenager, but they would just be silly stuff when I did have them
like a dream where a new boy was starting at school

and his name, looks and personality all seemed the same as in my dream (freaked me out when I met him).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users