The Uptown Riders MC [URMC]

6 replies to this topic
Colinized
  • Colinized

The Uptown Riders MC Los Santos Chapter President

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Uptown_Riders_Logo.jpg

The Uptown Riders MC is now recruiting! Are you a sport bike enthusiast? Love riding bikes or want to join a motorbike brotherhood? Then The Uptown Riders MC is for the crew for you. 

Rules for this club are simple:

1. You must own one or more SPORT BIKES (No Hexers/Daemons/Baggers) You can own them of course, but when we all ride together it will be sport bikes only.

2. No killing/trolling/griefing other crew members unless it is utterly hilarious.

3. No joining any other motorbike crews, you must be a Uptown Rider and a Uptown Rider only. (Any other crews not motorbike focused are totally fine)

4. I would prefer if members were active, I play almost everyday and don't want members that join but never actually play with other crew members. 

MESSAGE TO ALL NEWCOMERS WITH EDITING SKILLS: The logo above is our crew logo, but I have not been able to edit it and put it on SocialClub because I don't have a computer at the moment, plus I'm horrible with editing. This being said, if you are able to simply strip the background of the photo above and keep the 'UR' and post it to SocialClub, an instant promotion to COMISSIONER (Chapter Vice President) would be the reward.

I am on Xbox 360, however I am looking for a few active PS3 players that I can promote to Lieutenant and they can carry the MC over to the PS3 side as well.

Here is the R* SocialClub link to the crew: 
http://socialclub.ro...ptown_riders_mc

For any other questions, or concerns, message me here, or add me on Xbox Live: my gamertag is C0LINiZED

Cheers!

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

Moved to recruitment section.

Colinized
  • Colinized

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

Moved to recruitment section.

Thank you.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Sport bikes suuuuuck.
Just messing around, I'm in one of those "hexer/bagger/daemon bikes only" crews and had to do it. Good luck with the MC.

gixxerSRADIATOR
  • gixxerSRADIATOR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I am on ps3, but I want to join this crew

Colinized
  • Colinized

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Sport bikes suuuuuck.
Just messing around, I'm in one of those "hexer/bagger/daemon bikes only" crews and had to do it. Good luck with the MC.

Hahaha! Don't get me wrong, I got those 3 bikes in my garage too but I'd rather ride in a crew of the fastest and most sylish bikes in the game, as compared to looking like a group of unhappy leather rocking middle aged men in their midlife crisis stage. (All jokes aside, good luck with your MC as well, maybe one day we'll rip up the streets of LS together, as allies... or enemies...) >:)

Colinized
  • Colinized

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

I am on ps3, but I want to join this crew

The link to the Crew's SocialClub page is in the main post above, it's the Yellow link! Click it and then Request an Invite and I will accept you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users