Photo

Question for the bald characters.

8 replies to this topic
LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

I'm not a bad guy,I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by LordMarvel, 17 December 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Do you ever find your head glitching to a really shiny, slightly slicked back and a bit longer than a buzzcut, hairstyle?

It happened twice with me today. I've only noticed it happen when my character went bald. - I've tried killing myself in various ways, but i always respawned with it. The only way I can get rid of it, is if I go to Bob Mulét (Haven't tried other barber shops, but I assume any will work) and click the bald style again. :]

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

It happened to me once. It was weird as f*ck. I ran to the closest barber shop to recover my shiny bald head.

HBCast
  • HBCast

Make love to the night.

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

It's some kind of weird bug, happened to me too when my guy was bald.

There's nothing you can do except for going to a barber shop again.

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by Shamrock910, 17 December 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Put on a mask then take it off. Works for me everytime.
  • hesselgren likes this

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Been going bald since day one, must have spent $50,000 on haircuts already lol! With the amount of patches released so far it looks like this is last on the fix list.Wish they would fix this and the crew tag on clothes glitch me and alot of other people have. Funny how they raise the price of the crew tag from $100 to $10000 but not fix it from disappearing or being unlocked for some people. 

Put on a mask then take it off. Works for me everytime.

This does work on occasion however, i think if you die  or complete a job wearing a full mask it still cueballs you, it also may have something to do with wearing glasses while equipping the full face masks not too sure!

Skillz_That_Killz
  • Skillz_That_Killz

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

I sometimes get a corn roll type hairstyle.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

as a bald dude my hair used to grow quite often. Once every 2 in game days I'd have to go get my head shaved again. Since 1.05 my hair has never grown back. Not sure if this is a variation of what I used to experience.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 17 December 2013 - 10:23 PM.

No, my character has always been a chrome dome and shall always be!

*waits until R* decides that having a bald character is cheating*

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

I'm not a bad guy,I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. :] It's pretty annoying after awhile, huh?

as a bald dude my hair used to grow quite often. Once every 2 in game days I'd have to go get my head shaved again. Since 1.05 my hair has never grown back. Not sure if this is a variation of what I used to experience.

The character in your avatar looks a lot like my character. :)
0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users