Official Crew Thread for the Black Fedoras
Platform - PS3
Motto: We are the elusive well-known secret society of Los Santos
Requirements: Wear a Black Fedora when running with the Black Fedora crew tag.
Enrollment: Currently Open (Closed when 50 members are reached, then request will be required)
Prime Time for Upper Rank Involvement: 8pm-1am EST
Official Crew Color: Red
Official Crew Car: Coquette (White/ Black secondary), Adder (Matte Black/ Metallic black secondary)
Crew Rules/ Laws:
- 1st rule of the black fedoras, you don't talk about the black fedoras
- 2nd rules of the black fedoras, you must follow us @BlackFedorasGTA on twitter.
- 3rd rule of the Black Fedoras is you must wear a black fedora with running with the Fedoras under their FDRA banner. You may have other crews you are a part of, but while branding the FDRA symbol, please be stylish and dawn the fedora...black!
- 4th rule of the Black Fedoras is that you must add your Representative you are assigned under, Lieutenant, or Commissioner. This is for the proper structure of the crew to operate, and so that communication will get down from the top to the bottom.
- 5th rule deals with hackers of GTA V. The Black Fedoras do not welcome hackers within the game and into the crew. You earn your Rep. the respectable and honest way.
- Crew Law #1: Collecting a bounty on a fellow crew member deems a 50% cut between the two.
- Crew Law #2: Crew members collecting a bounty on a non-crew member split the $ between all participating members.
- Crew Law #3: Collecting on a "Wanted Vehicle" deems a split in money between all participating members.
- Crew Law #4: Collecting on a successful "Heist" deems a split in money between all participating members. This includes Armored Vehicle attacks.
Being Made: In order to make your way up the ladder in the crew you have to be a Made Member. This means proving yourself to the Crew Leader and/ or Commissioners. The command structure we are placing in the Black Fedoras is mainly for communication within the crew. Without communication, we are lost and the crew doesn't function as it should. If you follow the your command, you have a better chance at being a Made Member. There are levels of being Made listed below.
- Representative- The representatives are essentially the company Sergents of the crew at the Black Fedoras. They are in charge of their muscle and report to Lieutenants, and higher within there command. Representatives are the first line in Made Members. They are seen as members needed in recruiting others underneath them and promote the crew to the best of their ability.
- Lieutenant- The Lieutenant is seen as a highly trusted Made Member in charge of assigned and recruited Representatives and Muscle under their command. The Lieutenant must apply the FDRA crew sign when in the same lobby as a higher crew member. They may be a apart of another crew or even another crew's leader. The trust in leadership is a high quality in the Lieutenant.
- Commissioner- The Commissioners are the Regimental Commanders of their Companies within the Black Fedoras. They are the think tank of the crew and organizers of mayhem for the Black Fedoras. The word brought down from these Made Members can be counted on as being from the Crew Leader himself. Each Commissioner is in charge of a separate Company. All members brought in by that crew member shall be placed in that Commissioners Company. To be Made into a Commissioner, the decision must come from the Crew Leader.
- Crew Leader- There is no one higher. In order to get to this position, you must go through Marimbakat...'nuff said?
CREW STRUCTURE - (subject to change) updated 12/17/2013
- Alpha Company - Marimbakat
- Bravo Company - Back_yard_Diggin2
- Charlie Company - (Xbox side)
- Delta Company - VerstorbeneMann
- Alpha 1st Lt. - Krazyguillotiner (social club ID: cruelgarbear)
- Alpha 2nd Lt. - nopity4acoward90
- Bravo 1st Lt. - KR3W954
- Bravo 2nd Lt. - draco_98
- Charlie 1st Lt. -
- Charlie 2nd Lt. -
- Delta 1st Lt. - IcemanKB72
- Delta 2nd Lt. -
- Alpha - DJDynamite, MicroPizzaMick
- Bravo - o01License2chill, crazeeglue
- Charlie - (Xbox side)
- Delta - AnthonyWildcat74
Muscle: (subject to change due to appearance schedules in lobbies with higher ranks)
- Alpha - EvilGrimace999, Raciel305, waders1978, BallinRod, motoprepper, preciousmadmen12, ericthomas123456, shortmachine6639, Max12081997, Safaris25, ritzieroo1, CMcClain5, Sandman_23, Big_Kountry178
- Bravo - switchfootygirl2, Walker22seed, amu1023, Cesar64100, kenmerle, nizlop74, vinnytwoshoes, Biolacool, Black-Killer_gr, biggiesmalls2338, PotatoLord13, TheShu3620, pwnagebeat1, niftyplot, stellafella, WhiteFangzx
- Charlie - (Xbox side) jennyjesus
- Delta - John_Lake (social club ID: johnlak3), WWHeisenbergD, HOGERS34567, Iceman_Allen_85, Adfrost11, Phenomenological, Kchiizzy, ewirth, tristenl10, homer23213, marinejhn, robbymond, XgamerXconner97x, fckthatjoshkid, carl2448
Some names posted are RockStarGames Social Club usernames.
This Opening Thread is subject to change. Keep visiting to get updates.