» «
Photo

Black Fedoras - PS3

9 replies to this topic
marimbakat
  • marimbakat

Consigliere of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by marimbakat, 27 January 2014 - 03:59 PM.

Official Crew Thread for the Black Fedoras

blackfedoras.png

Platform - PS3

Motto: We are the elusive well-known secret society of Los Santos

Requirements: Wear a Black Fedora when running with the Black Fedora crew tag.

Enrollment: Currently Open (Closed when 50 members are reached, then request will be required)

Prime Time for Upper Rank Involvement: 8pm-1am EST

Official Crew Color: Red

Official Crew Car: Coquette (White/ Black secondary), Adder (Matte Black/ Metallic black secondary)

Crew Rules/ Laws:

• 1st rule of the black fedoras, you don't talk about the black fedoras

• 3rd rule of the Black Fedoras is you must wear a black fedora with running with the Fedoras under their FDRA banner. You may have other crews you are a part of, but while branding the FDRA symbol, please be stylish and dawn the fedora...black!

• 4th rule of the Black Fedoras is that you must add your Representative you are assigned under, Lieutenant, or Commissioner. This is for the proper structure of the crew to operate, and so that communication will get down from the top to the bottom.

• 5th rule deals with hackers of GTA V. The Black Fedoras do not welcome hackers within the game and into the crew. You earn your Rep. the respectable and honest way.

• Crew Law #1: Collecting a bounty on a fellow crew member deems a 50% cut between the two.

• Crew Law #2: Crew members collecting a bounty on a non-crew member split the $ between all participating members.

• Crew Law #3: Collecting on a "Wanted Vehicle" deems a split in money between all participating members.

• Crew Law #4: Collecting on a successful "Heist" deems a split in money between all participating members. This includes Armored Vehicle attacks.

Being Made: In order to make your way up the ladder in the crew you have to be a Made Member. This means proving yourself to the Crew Leader and/ or Commissioners. The command structure we are placing in the Black Fedoras is mainly for communication within the crew. Without communication, we are lost and the crew doesn't function as it should. If you follow the your command, you have a better chance at being a Made Member. There are levels of being Made listed below.

• Representative- The representatives are essentially the company Sergents of the crew at the Black Fedoras. They are in charge of their muscle and report to Lieutenants, and higher within there command. Representatives are the first line in Made Members. They are seen as members needed in recruiting others underneath them and promote the crew to the best of their ability.

• Lieutenant- The Lieutenant is seen as a highly trusted Made Member in charge of assigned and recruited Representatives and Muscle under their command. The Lieutenant must apply the FDRA crew sign when in the same lobby as a higher crew member. They may be a apart of another crew or even another crew's leader. The trust in leadership is a high quality in the Lieutenant.

• Commissioner- The Commissioners are the Regimental Commanders of their Companies within the Black Fedoras. They are the think tank of the crew and organizers of mayhem for the Black Fedoras. The word brought down from these Made Members can be counted on as being from the Crew Leader himself. Each Commissioner is in charge of a separate Company. All members brought in by that crew member shall be placed in that Commissioners Company. To be Made into a Commissioner, the decision must come from the Crew Leader.

• Crew Leader- There is no one higher. In order to get to this position, you must go through Marimbakat...'nuff said?

CREW STRUCTURE - (subject to change) updated 12/17/2013

Crew Leader:

• Truex_56

Commissioners:

• Alpha Company - Marimbakat
  • Bravo Company - Back_yard_Diggin2
  • Charlie Company - (Xbox side)
  • Delta Company - VerstorbeneMann

Lieutenants:

• Alpha 1st Lt. - Krazyguillotiner (social club ID: cruelgarbear)
  • Alpha 2nd Lt. - nopity4acoward90

• Bravo 1st Lt. - KR3W954
  • Bravo 2nd Lt. - draco_98

• Charlie 1st Lt. -
  • Charlie 2nd Lt. -

• Delta 1st Lt. - IcemanKB72
  • Delta 2nd Lt. -

Representatives:

• Alpha - DJDynamite, MicroPizzaMick

• Bravo - o01License2chill, crazeeglue

• Charlie - (Xbox side)

• Delta - AnthonyWildcat74

Muscle: (subject to change due to appearance schedules in lobbies with higher ranks)

• Alpha - EvilGrimace999, Raciel305, waders1978, BallinRod, motoprepper, preciousmadmen12, ericthomas123456, shortmachine6639, Max12081997, Safaris25, ritzieroo1, CMcClain5, Sandman_23, Big_Kountry178

• Bravo - switchfootygirl2, Walker22seed, amu1023, Cesar64100, kenmerle, nizlop74, vinnytwoshoes, Biolacool, Black-Killer_gr, biggiesmalls2338, PotatoLord13, TheShu3620, pwnagebeat1, niftyplot, stellafella, WhiteFangzx

• Charlie - (Xbox side) jennyjesus

• Delta - John_Lake (social club ID: johnlak3), WWHeisenbergD, HOGERS34567, Iceman_Allen_85, Adfrost11, Phenomenological, Kchiizzy, ewirth, tristenl10, homer23213, marinejhn, robbymond, XgamerXconner97x, fckthatjoshkid, carl2448

Some names posted are RockStarGames Social Club usernames.

This Opening Thread is subject to change. Keep visiting to get updates.

VerstorbeneMann
  • VerstorbeneMann

Commissioner of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

Commissioner V-Mann here. I'm looking for some hard charging players to take part in my company, Dirty Delta. If you'd like to roll out with some guys who are hell bent on accomplishing any job, please inquire here.

Since I am prior military (0311/0331 USMC), I would love to have some prior military men/women to fall in and take part of some fun times.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

The ranking system is quite odd. The ranks are similar of the American and British armies.

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

I love the crew emblem

VerstorbeneMann
  • VerstorbeneMann

Commissioner of the Black Fedoras

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

The ranking system is quite odd. The ranks are similar of the American and British armies.

I wouldn't necessarily consider them odd, because like you said, they are directly molded after the American forces. Since I did time in the Infantry in the Marine Corps, I approached the other Commissioners and Leader about transferring the ranking system in our crew to become more military-like. It allows for better organization, precise accountability, and overall ease of order.

We didn't do it to role play or whatever reason that is out there. We merely did it because we plan to grow in numbers and it will allow us to maintain in contact with all members on a personal level, as to not leave anyone neglected.

I love the crew emblem

Commissioner Marimbakat is to thank for that one lol. I couldn't possibly take credit for such a large, obnoxious mustache.

travis1770
  • travis1770

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Add me on psn : travis1770 I want to join.

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by marimbakat, 26 December 2013 - 02:44 PM.

You'll have to hurry up and jump over to our crew page on the social club. http://socialclub.ro...w/black_fedoras to join..

Open Enrollment ends when our numbers hit 75, and we are as of 12/23/12 we stand at 60. After we hit 75, we will only be taking pending requests for membership.

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

Due to the obvious hacking issues and RP glitch modders, the Black Fedoras have closed open enrollment into the crew. If you wish to join the Black Fedoras, please submit a request through the Social Club site. If you are found to have achieved a high RP yet your online time does not reflect a respectable time needed to achieve that level, you will not be allowed into the crew.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

I wouldn't necessarily consider them odd, because like you said, they are directly molded after the American forces. Since I did time in the Infantry in the Marine Corps, I approached the other Commissioners and Leader about transferring the ranking system in our crew to become more military-like. It allows for better organization, precise accountability, and overall ease of order.

We didn't do it to role play or whatever reason that is out there. We merely did it because we plan to grow in numbers and it will allow us to maintain in contact with all members on a personal level, as to not leave anyone neglected.

I mean.. it's unique. I've never seen a Mafia crew have military ranks. Cool, yeah, but not that common is all. The best of luck to you. Oh, and you served time in the military? Nice, man. Glad you made it back. I did something similar in the American military for several years.

marimbakat
  • marimbakat

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

The Black Fedoras are still looking for active recruits for its crew. We have surpassed 75 members and are looking to break 100 soon. With the lift on membership numbers to 1000 the sky is the limit. This crew runs together and looks out for one another. If one falls, the rest come to pick him up and seek revenge upon the wicked.

We want SNIPERS, COPPER PILOTS, RAZOR PILOTS, and virtually any bad ass driver out there. We host unique races and always are up for mission grinding. Find us usually on from 7p-12a Nightly.

Add Truex_56 (leader), or myself marimbakat (Consigliere of the Black Fedoras)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users