Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Chiraqie
  • Chiraqie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

Most people getting banned gifted the money they received. If you shared any of it, pack up.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

I got gifted 231 million, ive never glitched before. but i did spend like half a million on customizing  my cars, do i get put in cheater pool?

Highly doubt half a million is gonna raise much issue. If however you spend 50 million in a day you could end up in trouble.

So I can bank $66 million which was given to me as long as I don't spend huge amounts in one go?

/feelsgood.jpg

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

I was wondering as I got gifted about 10Bn the other day (Thanks!) so I'm wondering if I might get a kick :( 

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

I was wondering as I got gifted about 10Bn the other day (Thanks!) so I'm wondering if I might get a kick :(

Don't worry, listen, just don't brag about t and don't send too much at once. You should be fine

titog176
  • titog176

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

If you get banned on PS3 just create a new character and hack again and have your money and rp back.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Does Rockstar even respond to emails from people who have been given money? I'm eager to bank $126 million now since I'm sick of waiting.

A level 4 gave me $60 million just now and left the session. Luckily I took a photo of the transaction on Maze Bank.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

Haxor turned R* informant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

The results of the poll is seriously making me sick.

Only 57 ppl other then me got screwed?

All the goddamn ppl that brag about their billions on here and in game and they walk?

f*ckING BULL! I gave the money back to the  son of a bitch that suckered me into killing him for his bounty and I lose everything and low life pieces of sh*t keep theirs? f*ck this, that's it.

I was thinking it's Christmas, cheer up and try to enjoy it, but seeing the BS in this game and in  this forum  combined with the mistreatment I go through everyday with R*'s support staff, it's all literally making me sick.

• Odesza likes this

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

All the goddamn ppl that brag about their billions on here and in game and they walk?
f*ckING BULL! I gave the money back to the  son of a bitch that suckered me into killing him for his bounty and I lose everything and low life pieces of sh*t keep theirs? f*ck this, that's it.

I was thinking it's Christmas, cheer up and try to enjoy it, but seeing the BS in this game and in  this forum  combined with the mistreatment I go through everyday with R*'s support staff, it's all literally making me sick.

You've literally been sick?
  • Gasmasks likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

yeah. and it gets ugly

http://support.rocks...got-given-money

"According to our system, that is not the case. To privately appeal your placement into the cheater pool, please submit a request."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH

lol'd

rekt.

http://www.gta5stats...user/devonviper

the guy has 21 mil from car sales. LOL BUSTED

Best part by far on his profile

"

210 Squad

We are not here to have fun we are here to learn and earn..."

earn

earn

earn

earn

$13,392,636,027.

hahahaha 
but yeah, the car sales amount kinda answers everything

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Cheater pool timer is glitched, no one is getting out

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Did anyone ever determine if disconnecting your PSN from the R* Social Club actually makes a difference?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by WBaker, 30 December 2013 - 01:33 AM.

If it makes you feel better it's now 58 other people.

Edit: 59

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Did anyone ever determine if disconnecting your PSN from the R* Social Club actually makes a difference?

I don't think anybody knows for sure. Mine is connected and I didn't go to the cheater's pool.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Honestly, i never was in bad sport or cheaters pool but nowadays situation in free roam looks like every lobby is bad sport lobby: tanks, god mode children freaking on their mics crap like "you can't get me", negative bounties, shared billions. If actual BS lobbies are worse... Can't even imagine: absolutely everybody in tanks camping outside apartments? Nothing that can't be handled in my opinion, but will be annoying. 

Funny thing that my KD is still 2.93 even with those glitchers: still moving very fast around the map and not hesitating to get out my tank to run over god moders until they leave. 

• Gasmasks likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

I'm out of here

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

The people who shared it went to cp, spending it had nothing to do with it, I have spend 70mil and I am not in the cheaters pool.

The lesson: don't share gifted money
  • blk95ta likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

You need to chill out lol keep in mind that it's just a poll on gtaforums, people can vote whatever they want, including saying they weren't put in CP when they were just so that they could piss people off.  

• tymaster50 likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

I was given a lot of money. However, where it says 'Money spent' and 'Money earned' I have actually earned more than I've spent. So my stats will show that I was given the cash and that I haven't spent any of it, obviously I have spent some. But my sh*t is clean because I play it smart. All debts paid off lol. 

Owned.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

The people who shared it went to cp, spending it had nothing to do with it, I have spend 70mil and I am not in the cheaters pool.

The lesson: don't share gifted money

yup. friend got hit with CP after sharing a $1B bounty with me. I have been gifted $1.5B between his $500M and a modders $1B and have spent $55M and no CP.

King_Curtis
  • King_Curtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

Right, i got 400 million just now... Can i get rid of it? Ive reported him to rockstar and the money is not banked. Do i get banned?

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

-___________________- guys if you're so scared of being put in cheaters pool, use a dns server /:

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

-___________________- guys if you're so scared of being put in cheaters pool, use a dns server /:

lol that ship is sinking fast

• WBaker likes this

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

lol that ship is sinking fast

Lol it's a temporary fix man, or you could wait out your sentence, like yknow, prison xD

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:02 AM

removing yourself from social club means nothing. its their system... they dont need social club to see whos got bucks.they didnt need social club to delete everyones rides. also, what if you banked money on those suped up challenges ? think thats on the chopping block ?
  • We Are Ninja likes this

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

LOL, so they lose users AND will get their game hacked to hell and back. 10/10 R*

its not hard to make a new account and mod the RP and $$$ back to where you where

Right, I forgot that the internet made everyone into a certified hacker.

Please, be quiet you have no idea what you're talking about.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

Haxor turned R* informant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 30 December 2013 - 04:36 PM.

To anyone that was wrongfully placed in the cheater pool, I just want to say, there is hope.

After almost two weeks, four follow up tickets and over a dozen phone calls to R* support I received this email a few minutes ago.

I can't wait to get back and hop on to GTAO to see if I am actually free. >u<

330ww49.jpg

• WBaker, We Are Ninja and _d3xt3r_ like this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Precedent has been set.

:D

Thanks Allison !

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

The ticket was obviously written by someone who was doing more than receiving money. You won't get banned for that. R* stated that a long time ago. I am not going to create a ticket because some ass hat shared money to my account while I was sitting in my apartment, I shouldn't need too. Unfortunate experience is all it is. All will be corrected in time.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 30 December 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Precedent has been set.

Maybe, but I'm sure she regrets sharing the cheatmoney.

I mean, 2 weeks in the cheaterpool, four follow up tickets and 12 phonecalls to R* support... That's an awfull lot of trouble for something that could've been avoided by ignoring the cheatmoney.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

Precedent has been set.

Maybe, but I'm sure she regrets sharing the cheatmoney.

I mean, 2 weeks in the cheaterpool, four follow up tickets and 12 phonecalls to R* support... That's an awfull lot of trouble for something that could've been avoided by ignoring the cheatmoney.

Shouldn't be sharing money you know you shouldn't have to begin with.

SurlyOldManMN
  • SurlyOldManMN

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Ah, I love this stuff.  Commence with the people trying to bat their eyelashes and swear up and down that they did nothing wrong, no sirree, got the wrong guy here!  

Not realizing how databases work...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users