Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

No I'm just oddly surprised at how many are so trusting knowing that anyone can say anything.

I've not seen posts without proof on this forum except when people are not being truthful.

With how many people are posting either that they are in a "cheaters pool" or their friend, you figure you would have at least 1 picture, but so far 0.

That pretty much tells me this is BS.  That and the support posts not once mentioning placing people who have been gifted money into a "cheaters pool."  Not once.

Also I would add that most of my posts are spot on.

No, none of your posts are spot on;

There have been pictures of people being put in the cheaters pool (people that were known $ gifters)

There have been multiple threads (on the support site) of people being put in CP after being gifted money

And the 2 links posted clearly imply that the cheaters pool exists.

You must not read these forums often.

Draigon
  • Draigon

I felt muscular & compacted like Corned Beef

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

I can assure you im in it, up to you to believe me or not, i don't care whether you do or don't. Im 28 years old, im at an age where i wouldn't tell a lie on a forum to impress people or to troll people.

When you join a game you get the message along the lines of "you've been classed as a cheater, you can only play with other cheaters until you are forgotten"

The CP rooms are pretty empty from the ones i've been in, normally the active ones have quite a few high ranked people who are still giving money out, not a whole lot of killing goes on in them surprisingly. Everyone has to wear a Dunce hat like the bad sport games. Other than that nothing else is different, from what i've seen people don't stay around in games too long, I was in one last night for 5 minutes, was only 2 others in there and they left after a minute.

I don't expect you to believe me because you seem pretty set that its a myth, its up to you but i can assure you its real. 

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

there is no such thing as cheaters pool sorry to burst your bubble there is only a badsport pool and if your a cheater they give you 9 months

"g, I was in one last night for 5 minutes, was only 2 others in there and they left after a minute."

dude how the f*ck can you get in a cheaters pool for 5 mins then leave when you wish?? i does not work that way at all you are so f*cking wrong here stop talking

Draigon
  • Draigon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

there is no such thing as cheaters pool sorry to burst your bubble there is only a badsport pool and if your a cheater they give you 9 months

"g, I was in one last night for 5 minutes, was only 2 others in there and they left after a minute."

dude how the f*ck can you get in a cheaters pool for 5 mins then leave when you wish?? i does not work that way at all you are so f*cking wrong here stop talking

I mean't leave as in leave GTAO you idiot. They could have found another CP session, there are more than one you know, mindblowing as it is. 

Don't tell me that im wrong when i've been in the games. Thats what makes me laugh on here, so many know it alls, telling people they know it when they know f*ck all.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

I mean't leave as in leave GTAO you idiot. They could have found another CP session, there are more than one you know, mindblowing as it is. 

Don't tell me that im wrong when i've been in the games. Thats what makes me laugh on here, so many know it alls, telling people they know it when they know f*ck all.

Didn't you know that cheaters pool has a player cap of 10,000 and there's only 1 session.

• Draigon and We Are Ninja like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Cheetahs pool does exist. I was driving my entity surrounded by f*cktards driving their Cheetahs.

• We Are Ninja likes this

crushedfool30
  • crushedfool30

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

HAHAHAHA so your saying that you are a regular player not in badsport and just randomly joined a cheaters lobyy HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even rockstar will admit that is not possible once your a badsport you cant play with non bad sport players you are so wrong and sound so stupid its f*cking pathetic all you have to do is call rockstar tech support htey will tell you they only have a bad sport lobby and cheaters are put in the same lobby just given 9 months

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by Odesza, 20 December 2013 - 05:24 PM.

HAHAHAHA so your saying that you are a regular player not in badsport and just randomly joined a cheaters lobyy HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even rockstar will admit that is not possible once your a badsport you cant play with non bad sport players you are so wrong and sound so stupid its f*cking pathetic all you have to do is call rockstar tech support htey will tell you they only have a bad sport lobby and cheaters are put in the same lobby just given 9 months

Are you like 12 years old lol.

He's saying he was on for 5 minutes, played in a cheaters pool session and there were 2 other people there who switched to another session within the cheaters pool. 

• Draigon likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

Badsport is different. Having been sent to BS 4 times I can tell you it's a shoot on sight policy. It used to packed out but after the 1.6 patch it's gone quiet.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

Holy sh*t this guy is annoying.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Holy sh*t this guy is annoying.

Just report his posts, it's pretty much just spam at this point.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

"ROCKSTAR CREATED THE GLITCHES THEY WANT THEM TO BE THERE"

This is getting funny. Got any more?

Draigon
  • Draigon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Are you like 12 years old lol.

He's saying he was on for 5 minutes, played in a cheaters pool session and there were 2 other people there who switched to another session within the cheaters pool. 

Someone with sense, i love you.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

WAKE UP THERE IS NO CHEATERS POOL!!!!!!!! SO THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD BE IN THERE FOR 5 MINS  YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOSERS AFRAID TO GLITCH

There is a way. He logged into his game for five minutes, then said, "f*ck, I'm in a cheaters lobby, this sucks, I'm going to bed." And logged off.

That's how you're in a cheaters lobby for only five minutes.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

WAKE UP THERE IS NO CHEATERS POOL!!!!!!!! SO THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD BE IN THERE FOR 5 MINS  YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOSERS AFRAID TO GLITCH

There is a way. He logged into his game for five minutes, then said, "f*ck, I'm in a cheaters lobby, this sucks, I'm going to bed." And logged off.

That's how you're in a cheaters lobby for only five minutes.

Do you think you can fool his intellect with your magic and box of tricks?

• Miss Malevolent likes this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

I really am convinced he can't be above 14 years old unless he has some sort of mental issues.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Crushedfool has gone full retard

Draigon
  • Draigon

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

"Someone with sense, i love you."

why did you bother with a capital S, using comma's and other punctuation when you cannot even capitalize your f*cking I you dumbass illiterate eff. 

Why did you bother when you didn't put a capital W for why?

I cba calling you because im not 10 years old or an internet hard man.

UpperBoss
  • UpperBoss

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

I got gifted 231 million, ive never glitched before.

but i did spend like half a million on customizing  my cars, do i get put in cheater pool?

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

yes i must have really bad mental issues considering i have a closed support ticket with rockstar tech support admin who says" Currently GTA:O does not feature a Cheaters Lobby however if you are in the badsport lobby a player can see if they are a cheater under their name where it will say Dodgy player, Badsport or Cheater."

Care to show us?

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

but i did spend like half a million on customizing  my cars, do i get put in cheater pool?

No

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Highly doubt half a million is gonna raise much issue. If however you spend 50 million in a day you could end up in trouble.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

Haha.. You should take your own advice. The guy wasn't insinuating he went back to normal lobbies....just that he only stayed in multiplayer (or that particular lobby) for 5 minutes ..?!
  • Draigon likes this

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Ive been trying to figure out what cheaters pool is for like 30 years and still don't understand. How do you know if you're in it?

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

Ive been trying to figure out what cheaters pool is for like 30 years and still don't understand. How do you know if you're in it?

I got into one. It's basically dunce caps, except it's actually FUN, there are people will unlimited ammo, god mode, giving money all the time, utter carnage, they are basically teasing the cops, everyone has a fire star wanted level, choppers everywhere, tanks, mini guns, RPGs, it's basically billionaire heaven

Mpirerocks
  • Mpirerocks

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by Mpirerocks, 25 December 2013 - 01:23 AM.

If I get banned over this I garunte you the next gta will flop because of the horrible taste it's left in the mouths of the adults who play.

If there was a option to resend or deny the money and people justwere not using it then I would say yea discipline when necessary, but there is not and to penalize people who did nothing but look at the message saying you just received x,xxx,xxx,xxx is wrong, dead $&@?ing wrong. So your telling me I have to stop enjoying my game and waste my time reporting people. What kinda incentive do I get for snitching on others. NOTHING BUT WASTED TIME BRIAN. I'm not now nor am I ever gonna waste my time reporting people. I rather spend it enjoying the game I payed 60 for, but since Rockstar likes to generalize their punishment I guess I won't have this game to play much longer before I get banned for not reporting / "accepting" money that was sent to me by some geek (no offense) who has a hard on for *R.

Oh and we all know why "accepting" is in quotations right? You cannot deny the money and that make another character bs and wd crap is like doing a glitch in itself. To many f*cking steps for me to even want to was my time doing attempting to correct *R half ass attempts to patch the game.

Banning people for receiving.. Big thumbs down. And if your for that kinda of treatment, middle finger to you.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by ShadowMercure, 25 December 2013 - 01:44 AM.

If I get banned over this I garunte you the next gta will flop because of the horrible taste it's left in the mouths of the adults who play.
If there was a option to resend or deny the money and people justwere not using it then I would say yea discipline when necessary, but there is not and to penalize people who did nothing but look at the message saying you just received x,xxx,xxx,xxx is wrong, dead $&@?ing wrong. So your telling me I have to stop enjoying my game and waste my time reporting people. What kinda incentive do I get for snitching on others. NOTHING BUT WASTED TIME BRIAN. I'm not now nor am I ever gonna waste my time reporting people. I rather spend it enjoying the game I payed 60 for, but since Rockstar likes to generalize their punishment I guess I won't have this game to play much longer before I get banned for not reporting / "accepting" money that was sent to me by some geek (no offense) who has a hard on for *R.
Oh and we all know why "accepting" is in quotations right? You cannot deny the money and that make another character bs and wd crap is like doing a glitch in itself. To many f*cking steps for me to even want to was my time doing attempting to correct *R half ass attempts to patch the game.
Banning people for receiving.. Big thumbs down. And if your for that kinda of treatment, middle finger to you.

In your little rant, I chuckled every time you wrote "*R"

Gta 5 released September 17, 2013- developed by StarRock

Miscer
  • Miscer

u mirin?

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

i glitched like 3 mill via the LSC glitch and I was given about 5 billion

am i on my way to the cheaters pool?

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

Best way to not get noticed,

1) on servers, don't make it blatantly obvious, don't brag
2) don't spend like crazy, spend like you normally would

That's how you can't be touched

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:27 AM Edited by WBaker, 25 December 2013 - 10:28 AM.

Best way to not get noticed,

1) on servers, don't make it blatantly obvious, don't brag
2) don't spend like crazy, spend like you normally would

That's how you can't be touched
There has been no confirmed link to spending money. Really there is no confirmation about anything in the reasons for cp. I've spent money like crazy and shared it and I'm still a good sport. If reports of unintentionally joining modded lobbies/missions/races are true there is no way to tell who is a cheater anymore.

I say unless you want to, let R* clean up their own mess. Filing reports and moving cash to a second character is silly. If there was an easy way to do it in game without freezing your console that would be slightly more understandable. But there isn't and it's not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users