Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by Vooodu, 18 December 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Dude... People getting gifted cash out of the blue are not the 'BAD GUYS' ..here .    But by all means explain to me how anyone can report anything via IN GAME.   Don't expect people to be some sort of super duper RAT boy snitch humping their PC's and thumping report button.   That's not their job.

They play the game to have fun. Not police the f*ckin' game.

R* let this sh*t get out of hand for 2 months... That's insane.

This game is designed at its core to be casual.  Auto Aim, Catch up..etc.  Its simple in every way.  Yet you expect players to know that getting modded cahs is wrong and spending it is wrong.

I never said that they were bad guys, i'm saying if you expect there to be no repercussions of you going along with it and buying everything when R* want you to be at a crawling-speed and buying cards, they're going to do something unless you've made it obvious it wasn't your fault/you didn't ask for it.

And honestly, how many times are you given donations? Once, twice? Hardly difficult to remember their name, just go to the players met section if you forget.

Hardly difficult?   Im sorry but my friend got gifted a few mill.  Do you honestly think he sits there acting like a f*ckin boy scout sifting his recent player list playing and CSI?

Helll Nooo.  He was like  "Dude,, WTF im rich, how, what.. SCORE!"..

Not OMG I need to call the R*  PO PO and report this.  How the f*ck does he know its wrong or bannable.  f*ck R* cash cards,    They should be more upfront on what they expect if that's the case.

Simple Fix is to roll back to the day prior it happening....   But R* didn't do this.  They waited for the flood to reach maximum levels before doing anything and now everyone gifted is either banned or waiting for something to happen.  OR the players are avoiding public games in fear.

How long has this gifting/bounty thing been going on....Weeks, Month?   So whos fault is this really?

The dumb player minding their own business who already PAYED for the f*ckin' game.  Or the game dev that sat back watching it crash and burn before calling 911.  They ignored the tiny fire, they let it get out of control.

If this was any other type of MMO style game they would have rolled back or at least fixed it in 24 hours.     But they didn't.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

I'll say it again, it's YOUR obligation to report it, just like in real life, when you see something that you know is out of the ordinary. Doesn't matter how difficult it is to report, it's still on you. You don't want to a "snitch", again, your choice, better be willing to suffer for it. What's worse, taking 5 minutes to submit a report to clear your name, or several months in a cheater's pool you don't feel you should be in?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

I reported it and still got labeled a cheater.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

lol...

Now that's f*cked up...

MatsOvechkin
  • MatsOvechkin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

For the people who were put into cheater pools...did rockstar wipe both your bank account and your garage?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Hardly difficult?   Im sorry but my friend got gifted a few mill.  Do you honestly think he sits there acting like a f*ckin boy scout sifting his recent player list playing and CSI?

Not OMG I need to call the R*  PO PO and report this.  How the f*ck does he know its wrong or bannable.  f*ck R* cash cards,    They should be more upfront on what they expect if that's the case.

CSI? Are you serious...f*ck me. PS button > friends > players met > pick name > send it R*. If only solving crimes were that easy huh? Lol.

I really don't see the point in this if you're going to play blind and act as if you couldn't have done anything.

And you're on record, see how long that applies.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by Vooodu, 18 December 2013 - 03:13 PM.

CSI? Are you serious...f*ck me. PS button > friends > players met > pick name > send it R*. If only solving crimes were that easy huh? Lol.

I really don't see the point in this if you're going to play blind and act as if you couldn't have done anything.

So if  a player is AFK, doesn't notice or simply doesn't understand what just happened,  he still has to go through his recent players list and reports every single recent player on it?...Ya,, I don't f*ckin think soo.

And yes... Players are blind.  Hence Auto AIm being sooo popular.

Again.. This is R* fault.  They should have taken GTA O offline the moment they caught wind of this and fixed.  Not wait till the city was on fire and then start banning everyone in sight.  You know, the right way with dealing with video game problems.

Its seems like GTA O is run by retards.

We want them to buy cash cards... DERP!.   Modders go nuts giving out cash.. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

f*ck R* and their stupid cash cards.  I wouldn't be shocked if R* is behind this just to give them a reason to delete everyones cash.  Since is OG players from day ONE had huge payouts and everything they wanted prior to their silly pay out nerfs.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant. There are steps to prevent it from happening to you, if you choose not to that's your call, but there are consequences for not playing by the rules.

Oh its relevant. Cause the only way to avoid is stay in invite only and crew sessions, which I do...until this morning when I did a mission and got put in an open lobby. Then bam, $200,000,000+, now...tell me how I could avoid that?

R* is definitely not making good threats. People in cheater lobbies:

a. dont have to worry about those poor whiners

b. can get their money back from modders in the cheater pool

And what's to stop it from being taken away again?  On the Rockstar forums it was eluded to the fact that this was an automated system that would seek out the problem and tag the players accordingly.  Being in a cheaters lobby does not make a player immune from playing the game (which would run on the same servers, and same operating protocol).  I would figure that they would be just as likely to get the money wiped in that lobby as in the normal one.  They are already in cheater lobby, so my guess would be that it would just be a money wipe, and of course any chance of the player claiming they were innocent would also go out the window.

reed225
  • reed225

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by reed225, 18 December 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I just find it a little odd that they are cracking down so hard with GTA online, and didn't do much about mods and stuff in Red Dead and GTA IV, at least as far as I know. I don't pay much attention to forums I just play the game.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by CReaper210, 18 December 2013 - 03:14 PM.

lol...

Now that's f*cked up...

Been happening to lots of us. I reported this within 5 minutes of it happening to me and they reset my cash and labeled my account as a cheater just a few hours later. While I've still yet to see a reply from R* two days later.

Really, I don't even need my $450k back, I just want out of the cheater lobbies.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

So if  a player is AFk or doesn't notice he then goes to his recent players list and reports every single recent player on it?...Ya,, I don't f*ckin think soo.

Again.. This is R* fault.  They should have taken GTA O offline the moment they caught wind of this and fixed.  Not wait till the city was on fire and then start banning everyone in sight.  You know, the right way dealing with problems.

You need to provide proof to back up what you're saying if you don't want to get in trouble, no one else.. 

Your arguments are all over the place that it takes away from what you're saying, the f*ck does auto-aim have to do with receiving money?

Yes they should have fixed it, but did you or did you not have the opportunity to speak up about receiving money? You did, you didn't, you now have to deal with whatever they throw at you.

We're done.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

I just find it a little odd that they are cracking down so hard with GTA online, and didn't do much about mods and stuff in Red Dead and GTA IV, at least as far as I know. I don't pay much attention to forums I just play the game.

No 'cash cards' on those games, so it wouldn't cut into their (or should I say, pad their already giant) 'profit'.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

When placed in the cheater pool cars that you bought online are wiped and your cash is wiped (confirmed by XBL friends). Cars saved that were taken from the streets should still save. weapons i have no clue on

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

No 'cash cards' on those games, so it wouldn't cut into their (or should I say, pad their already giant) 'profit'.

All about the cash cards. 

How many of these billionaires who have had bank accounts cleared will be able to slum it?.

How many will buy some cash cards to get back out of the slums?. Clever move by R* .....

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

So basically from what I've read.

If you got gifted cash. Lay Low...

Spend it like you're broke and don't tell anyone.

It seems people reporting it or that are spending it like crazy are getting punished.

So basically..

So if  a player is AFk or doesn't notice he then goes to his recent players list and reports every single recent player on it?...Ya,, I don't f*ckin think soo.

Again.. This is R* fault.  They should have taken GTA O offline the moment they caught wind of this and fixed.  Not wait till the city was on fire and then start banning everyone in sight.  You know, the right way dealing with problems.

You need to provide proof to back up what you're saying if you don't want to get in trouble, no one else.. 

Your arguments are all over the place that it takes away from what you're saying, the f*ck does auto-aim have to do with receiving money?

Yes they should have fixed it, but did you or did you not have the opportunity to speak up about receiving money? You did, you didn't, you now have to deal with whatever they throw at you.

We're done.

Agreed.. S T  F U....

As if its the players fault R* can't handle their sh*t.  lmao.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

When placed in the cheater pool cars that you bought online are wiped and your cash is wiped (confirmed by XBL friends). Cars saved that were taken from the streets should still save. weapons i have no clue on

Really, well that will settle it I guess for most people. I could hack losing money but all your bought cars too. Just isn't worth the bother of grinding again. 

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant.

So it doesn't matter how you got the money?  Even if its not by choice?

That's like cops planting a certain amount drugs on a person just so they can arrest them.  It doesn't matter right?

Durrrh...ok.

Been playing in public lobbies since day 1 and never seen anyone handing out money.

... go looking for trouble and you'll surely find it. Don't complain now that R* is enforcing the rules after allowing losers to hijack the game for a couple months.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Cheaters pool should be renamed to Billionaires Pool.

Regular pool should be renamed to Peasant Pool.

• Dottie, 1158, We Are Ninja and 2 others like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 18 December 2013 - 03:25 PM.

I'll say it again, it's YOUR obligation to report it, just like in real life, when you see something that you know is out of the ordinary. Doesn't matter how difficult it is to report, it's still on you. You don't want to a "snitch", again, your choice, better be willing to suffer for it. What's worse, taking 5 minutes to submit a report to clear your name, or several months in a cheater's pool you don't feel you should be in?

f*ck off, no it's not. We didn't pay $60 to be obligated to report sh*t. It's their obligation to give us what we paid for. If I play a game, and it is somehow broken, I am not obligated to fix it because I am the consumer, not the creator. Take your 'obligated' bullsh*t somewhere else. If I told you that you are obligated to kiss my ass, does that make it true just because I said so?

• Ermac and tapz63 like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

Really, well that will settle it I guess for most people. I could hack losing money but all your bought cars too. Just isn't worth the bother of grinding again. 

Well if thye bought it with hacked money it seems fitting.

I've already made close to 10 million legitimately, I hardly consider myself poor. If I feel like going apesh*t with my rocket launcher it doesn't bother me.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Well if thye bought it with hacked money it seems fitting.

10 million

Awww aren't you precious?  :rol:

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Agreed.. S T  F U....

:D

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

thats how its gonna be

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant.

So it doesn't matter how you got the money?  Even if its not by choice?

That's like cops planting a certain amount drugs on a person just so they can arrest them.  It doesn't matter right?

Durrrh...ok.

Been playing in public lobbies since day 1 and never seen anyone handing out money.

... go looking for trouble and you'll surely find it. Don't complain now that R* is enforcing the rules after allowing losers to hijack the game for a couple months.

Dude... People are getting gifted cash for no reason other then playing PUBLIC FREE ROAM.

How is playing free roam considered looking for problems?  Stupid noobs, trying to play with random players and have fun.  Whaaat?

And you said they 'allowed' players to hijack the game... Why?    That just proves my point about whos fault this really is.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:28 PM Edited by whitebic, 18 December 2013 - 03:29 PM.

omg nose c*ckstar took all my billionz and my tanks :'(

anyone els stuk in cheatar poolz for evaaar?

y dey ban me 4 beeing bilionaresz?

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

1.6 billion + not banned + 2k for good sport = LOLWUT!?!?!

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

but they wont have their billions any more silly! 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

All the modders are in cheaters pool lol. Modders hand out more billions.

Only losers are the "legits" AGAIN HAHAHA

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

1.6 billion + not banned + 2k for good sport = LOLWUT!?!?!

lol.. A few of my friends with the most cash are still in your spot.  Scott free so far.

The only ones who got banned actually reported it and the other spent ALOT of it.

Lay low muthaf*ckaas.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by dannybohy, 18 December 2013 - 03:36 PM.

All the modders are in cheaters pool lol. Modders hand out more billions.

Only losers are the "legits" AGAIN HAHAHA

Ah ok! guess so. I am curious just how long these 9 mth bans ACTUALLY last.

I got BS once for 2 days , I was out in 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users