Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

Does time go down if you complete awards like bad sport?

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

I hope I don't get into the cheaters pool. Just been gifted over 200, 000, 000 from gta santa!

GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

So it looks like bans are random. R* are not individually going into each players account and checking your account balance and stats to check if you have revived "gifted" money. Its done with an automated system  that looks for suspicious activity. So if you suddenly spend millions a flag will be raised. 

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

So it looks like bans are random. R* are not individually going into each players account and checking your account balance and stats to check if you have revived "gifted" money. Its done with an automated system  that looks for suspicious activity. So if you suddenly spend millions a flag will be raised. 

Yeah that's the way it seems.  Sad considering I spent a billion on adders, wasting over an hour of my f*cking time to get RID of the money that rockstar refused to help me with after I called them... Only to be classed a cheater for 2 days.

And now as I stated on the last page, I now have over 500 million yet again in this cheater lobby.  Great.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Don't get too excited yet though, they'll take the cream of the crop away first and then sift through what's left. And spending millions right now would be no different to spending millions yesterday or the day before, they'll still know.

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Well...Still got all the Money i got yesterday and all the cars i bought :)

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Still not banned I still have my 2 bill in shared cash I haven't signed in in a few days

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

I'm a LVL 50 player and have only amassed $4 Mil in my entire GTAO existence, and it was never all at once either. The most in my bank at one time was just over 1 Mil, and that got spent on the top tier house and beefing up my cars.

As one of the seemingly few legit players it seems, I feel for all who are being wrongfully thrown into the sin bin because the idiots out there who're trying to sweep their sh*t under a rug. Even if you were a diehard GTAO player there's no reason at all to have the ridiculous amounts of quid some people have aside from padding the fragile ego of the average online gamer who has to have instant gratification instead of...you know...playing the game the way it should be played. The grind is a part of the game, and doing it makes every accomplishment that much more satisfying. 

an0nym0uz
  • an0nym0uz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:43 PM

I am most certain that rockstar does not properly think out their ideas.

1. Bad sport worked but it ended up sending good people to bs while griefers were able to avoid it.

2. Cheaters pool will not work and ruins posiblw customers. If I got a cp ban I would most likely put down gta online and avoid further dlc.

3. Rockstar impound lot is pure stupidity, no body on earth would ever want this, I don't need to say anymore about this.

I could go on all day, the point is that r* needs to figure out a direction and head that way. Rockstar has also put them selves in a though spot with the cheaters pool as those people are very unlikly to buy future dlc even though those people were the ones who were more likly going to buy dlc. They have effectively gotten rid of .5% of their possible future dlc clientele. Which is pretty strange, I think rockstar knows something that we don't, such as dlc that would make even the billionaire jealous.

You speak out of my Mind, thats exactly what i think, since Beginning of GTAO.
R* should end the School, or something..
Mistakes are in every VGames, but sometimes they should use just one Neuron, to avoid them.

Weaponwheel Resets joinin Online

aiming & climbing instead of aiming & rolling.. (Holy sh*t, i hate it)

stupid Standard Pistol, i throw it away, every 5 min. online, but its coming back every Time in a Car... Stupid!

Ammo losing when dieing.. omg

alphabetical sorted mobile contacts are pain in the ass..
..and this stupid waiting:
tut.. tuuuut... tuuuuuut.. Bang. Dead.

There are Million stupid Decisions in this Game.. ..just one Neuron R*!
Gameplay is by far, the dumbest i ever seen..

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 18 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

I'm secretly hoping i get sent to the cheater's pool. I've already bought EVERYTHING!! (thx hackers/modders)

hahaha I'm in a regular lobby...for now.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

Congrats on your thread reaching 26pages OP.

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • England

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

damn, i'm nervous to sign in to psn now.  I avoided anything dodgy up until this point.  Got gifted money a few nights ago with no idea it was coming or how the random guy did it, and yes I've spent a bit.  I only play this game so it would really suck if I've spent all that time playin legit (several weeks playing time somehow :/) only to get banned because some hacker dropped a quarter billion on me.  

I don't care what your opinion is on weather I should have spent any of the cash or not, if their system can tell them I got given the cash in the first place then it should also be able to show them that I have played legit from the start and that I am no threat to ongoing hacking/exploiting.  

The people who continually try to link and liken these issues in GTAO with real life crimes and fraud really need to get a life.  It doesn't matter what you say or however you try and dress it up, you are very sad people who spend all of your day talking about a game that you can't possibly have enough time to actually be playin due to your high level commitment to trolling people who actually do play the game, on a public forum.  Have you heard of sex or if you can't manage that, masturbation?  Might ease that tense outlook you have on life and help you to realize that this is a game to be enjoyed and played, not to be strictly observed and regulated.  You remind me of those cops who only become cops to bully people who they are jealous or scared of.

Anyway. the bong is calling, then its time to see if I'm still online....................................................

• ikelofe likes this

ikelofe
  • ikelofe

Trick

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

damn, i'm nervous to sign in to psn now.  I avoided anything dodgy up until this point.  Got gifted money a few nights ago with no idea it was coming or how the random guy did it, and yes I've spent a bit.  I only play this game so it would really suck if I've spent all that time playin legit (several weeks playing time somehow :/) only to get banned because some hacker dropped a quarter billion on me.  

I don't care what your opinion is on weather I should have spent any of the cash or not, if their system can tell them I got given the cash in the first place then it should also be able to show them that I have played legit from the start and that I am no threat to ongoing hacking/exploiting.  

The people who continually try to link and liken these issues in GTAO with real life crimes and fraud really need to get a life.  It doesn't matter what you say or however you try and dress it up, you are very sad people who spend all of your day talking about a game that you can't possibly have enough time to actually be playin due to your high level commitment to trolling people who actually do play the game, on a public forum.  Have you heard of sex or if you can't manage that, masturbation?  Might ease that tense outlook you have on life and help you to realize that this is a game to be enjoyed and played, not to be strictly observed and regulated.  You remind me of those cops who only become cops to bully people who they are jealous or scared of.

Anyway. the bong is calling, then its time to see if I'm still online....................................................

GL bro!

MatsOvechkin
  • MatsOvechkin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Rockstar wants to make money off of GTA online. I doubt they will leave alone the people who still have hundreds of millions/billions. Maybe I am just a pessimist..

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Not really sure why people would bother getting out of CP yesterday definitely wasn't the end of the ban waves lel.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

damn, i'm nervous to sign in to psn now.  I avoided anything dodgy up until this point.

You still spent the money, which is where the problem lies.

They'd be thinking something along the lines of: Prior to this you were legit...now that you've gone on a spending spree with cash you shouldn't have used and reported instead, we'll judge you for it.

Looks like i'll be your taxi when your flash cars and helicopters get taken away huh? :p

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

On the bright side, looking forward to playing capture in the legit lobbies.

• guygamer1 likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

I feel like R* is gonna give the cheater pool a more "punishment" type feel. Like, they'll make the cheater pool game:

01.jpg

LOOK LIKE THIS

'Dat green Oracle, tho'.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

On the bright side, looking forward to playing capture in the legit lobbies.

yah it will be wonderful. I'll be on later today HAHA!

Winning001
  • Winning001

Salesman sorta giant

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

I'm a LVL 50 player and have only amassed $4 Mil in my entire GTAO existence, and it was never all at once either. The most in my bank at one time was just over 1 Mil, and that got spent on the top tier house and beefing up my cars.

As one of the seemingly few legit players it seems, I feel for all who are being wrongfully thrown into the sin bin because the idiots out there who're trying to sweep their sh*t under a rug. Even if you were a diehard GTAO player there's no reason at all to have the ridiculous amounts of quid some people have aside from padding the fragile ego of the average online gamer who has to have instant gratification instead of...you know...playing the game the way it should be played. The grind is a part of the game, and doing it makes every accomplishment that much more satisfying. 

There are actually a lot of legit players. just not here. the legit players are those auto-aim noobs that are typically less than level 50 and always whine about rich folk and tanks

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Vooodu, 18 December 2013 - 02:14 PM.

damn, i'm nervous to sign in to psn now.  I avoided anything dodgy up until this point.

They'd be thinking something along the lines of: Prior to this you were legit...now that you've gone on a spending spree with cash you shouldn't have used and reported instead, we'll judge you for it.

Looks like i'll be your taxi when your flash cars and helicopters get taken away huh? :p

Every GTA game ever made promoted stealing and violence.

But in GTA V Online they expect people to behave like Sunday School kids...lulz

As if some random newbie knows any better  when DOLLARsXXX appear in his eye.  Its not the players fault.  Theres no way to stop getting gifted cash.  You can't expect anyone to go.. "OMG, I didn't earn this free cash, I won't spend it, its not fair, im gonna report it".  It doesn't work that way.

R* is slow.  They had their chance in the 1st few weeks to police this game and they failed.  They allowed LSC glitches and modders to get out of control while they messed with payouts  and other things that don't matter.

This new patch actually removes payouts from the winner of the race to give more money to the losers.  f*ckIN AMAZING IDEA R*.....L M F A O.        Goes really good with catch up..lol

Now im starting to play solo only sessions to avoid getting gifted.   But whats the point?  My friends got sent to cheater land and alls they did was receive cash and barely spend any of it. 

So now..IM playing alone... Avoiding players, in fear of getting banned for getting gifted.  GREAT R*.   Awesome work.

This makes me not even want to play GTA O.   Never seen a game company handle their game sooo badly.  Punishing in players for no reason is a red line for me.

• maschil likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Salesman sorta giant

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

There's still hope for people in cheater pool. they just have to get money from a modder in the cheater pool

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

This thread sounds like a session of Congress, nobody is ever accountable for their actions. It's funny too, glitchers actually believe they are the majority when in fact, it's really just the majority of this forum. Think about it for a minute: why do people join these forums if not to find the latest tips and tricks for the games? Do you honestly think everyone plays that way? The percentage of glitchers vs non-glitchers on the whole is probably poorly represented here, so your claims "if they ban us all there will be nobody in lobbies" is unfounded.

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant. There are steps to prevent it from happening to you, if you choose not to that's your call, but there are consequences for not playing by the rules.
  • FasterThanYou likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant.

So it doesn't matter how you got the money?  Even if its not by choice?

That's like cops planting a certain amount drugs on a person just so they can arrest them.  It doesn't matter right?

Durrrh...ok.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by marco-polo, 18 December 2013 - 02:21 PM.

As if some random newbie knows any better  when DOLLARsXXX appear in his eye.  Its not the players fault.  Theres no way to stop getting gifted cash.  You can't expect anyone to go.. "OMG, I didn't earn this free cash, I won't spend it, its not fair, im gonna report it".  It doesn't work that way.

I'm yet to play a GTA where they "promoted" in-game glitching/hacking/etc to obtain cash that's comparable to the current situation. Stealing cars and punching people have no connection to this, so that point doesn't stand.

It's absolutely the player's fault if they did not report it to clear their name and end up getting banned... If you reported it and get banned but lodged a complaint prior to it happening, they'll have it on record as such and they'll fix it up for you.

Don't expect sympathy from me if you got a hard-on about seeing the $$$ and not the consequences of tainted cash.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

That's just completely asinine. When you do report the money they tell you that there is no way for them to remove it and that you won't be banned for having received it. Furthermore, there ToS state that you have no obligation to report cheaters. So 1. How the hell are you no supposed to spend it? Just stop playing the game when someone gives you the money? And 2. How can they justify bans/pooling players that didn't report when there is no obligation to report in the first place?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by Vooodu, 18 December 2013 - 02:28 PM.

I'm yet to play a GTA where they "promoted" in-game glitching/hacking/etc to obtain cash that's comparable to the current situation. Stealing cars and punching people have no connection to this, so that point doesn't stand.

It's absolutely the player's fault if they did not report it to clear their name and end up getting banned...

Dude... People getting gifted cash out of the blue are not the 'BAD GUYS' ..here .    But by all means explain to me how anyone can report anything via IN GAME.   Don't expect people to be some sort of super duper RAT boy snitch humping their PC's and thumping report button.   That's not their job.

They play the game to have fun. Not police the f*ckin' game.

R* let this sh*t get out of hand for 2 months... That's insane.

This game is designed at its core to be casual.  Auto Aim, Catch up..etc.  Its simple in every way.  Yet you expect players to know that getting modded cash is wrong and spending it is wrong.

Stop dancing around pouring salt in the wound. You're becoming really annoying with your "You should know better" when the majority of players in this game are dumb as f*ck.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Dude... People getting gifted cash out of the blue are not the 'BAD GUYS' ..here .    But by all means explain to me how anyone can report anything via IN GAME.   Don't expect people to be some sort of super duper RAT boy snitch humping their PC's and thumping report button.   That's not their job.

They play the game to have fun. Not police the f*ckin' game.

R* let this sh*t get out of hand for 2 months... That's insane.

This game is designed at its core to be casual.  Auto Aim, Catch up..etc.  Its simple in every way.  Yet you expect players to know that getting modded cahs is wrong and spending it is wrong.

I never said that they were bad guys, i'm saying if you expect there to be no repercussions of you going along with it and buying everything when R* want you to be at a crawling-speed and buying cards, they're going to do something unless you've made it obvious it wasn't your fault/you didn't ask for it.

And honestly, how many times are you given donations? Once, twice? Hardly difficult to remember their name, just go to the players met section if you forget.

Stop dancing around pouring salt in the wound. You're becoming really annoying with your "You should know better" when majority of players in this game are dumb as f*ck.

Your opinion, not mine.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

Bottom line here is R* is finally making good on threats to end cheating, how you got the money is irrelevant. There are steps to prevent it from happening to you, if you choose not to that's your call, but there are consequences for not playing by the rules.

Oh its relevant. Cause the only way to avoid is stay in invite only and crew sessions, which I do...until this morning when I did a mission and got put in an open lobby. Then bam, $200,000,000+, now...tell me how I could avoid that?

Winning001
  • Winning001

Salesman sorta giant

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Oh its relevant. Cause the only way to avoid is stay in invite only and crew sessions, which I do...until this morning when I did a mission and got put in an open lobby. Then bam, $200,000,000+, now...tell me how I could avoid that?

R* is definitely not making good threats. People in cheater lobbies:

a. dont have to worry about those poor whiners

b. can get their money back from modders in the cheater pool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users