Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..
Got the Money and bought some cars...
Now i've never cheated glitched whatever..
If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

You shouldn't be playing this game if you're under 18.

LoL i'm 30...

Why are you still in school? Unless you're ugly teacher I don't want excuses.

Well i've been working since i was 16, so i just figured that now would be a good time to get an education..

thats admirable. Most people get an education and then cant find work. HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

Here's a tip: If the system detects you as a cheater and applies the punishment, dashboard before the cloud saves. This worked for players who were getting bad sport, so it might work for the cheaters pool as well. There's a good chance this sweep finds you when you connect to the cloud.

what does dashboard mean?

Don't quit the game through the menu inside GTA, hold the PS/XBox button and quit the game disk so all information is lost. Or sign or of the network. Do this before the cloud saves.

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Well i've been working since i was 16, so i just figured that now would be a good time to get an education..

I reckon you're a child playing this game and I'm offended. How does that make you feel?

Doesn't bother me one bit...I don't need to prove anything to you :)
  • Magick and xNinjaStarfishx like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Here's a tip: If the system detects you as a cheater and applies the punishment, dashboard before the cloud saves. This worked for players who were getting bad sport, so it might work for the cheaters pool as well. There's a good chance this sweep finds you when you connect to the cloud.

Doesn't work someone on 7s tried it

Dashboarding didnt work! STILL CLASSED AS A CHEAT LMAO!

Well that sucks.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

what does dashboard mean?

Don't quit the game through the menu inside GTA, hold the PS/XBox button and quit the game disk so all information is lost. Or sign or of the network. Do this before the cloud saves.

ok thanks. I will have to see if im labeled as a cheat, havent logged on in 3 weeks

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

I reckon you're a child playing this game and I'm offended. How does that make you feel?

You need to prove everything to me. I won't like you if you don't.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..
If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

If you were gifted money then they would expect you to report it right then.  If you had the bounty put on you, they again would expect you to report it right then, before it expired and became yours.  Sad but true, but I think the fact that you waited and spent some will only count you 'guilty' in their eyes.  

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

If you were gifted money then they would expect you to report it right then.  If you had the bounty put on you, they again would expect you to report it right then, before it expired and became yours.  Sad but true, but I think the fact that you waited and spent some will only count you 'guilty' in their eyes.

Yeah i will most likely get raped so hard by C*... Just hope that the cars i bought will stay in my garage..

Then hate me..Like i give a flying f*ck...

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..Got the Money and bought some cars...Now i've never cheated glitched whatever..If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

Yeah i will most likely get raped so hard by C*... Just hope that the cars i bought will stay in my garage..

Btw when you said school, you meant college and university...right? Not goddamn primary and middle school?

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by 2281, 18 December 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Who in their right mind would have reported being gifted a billion dollars over the past few days? Once you start spending it you are considered a "cheater". Silly Rockstar. As Zee would say, "get off the whiskey and learn to program a f*cking game".

• ScuM Inc likes this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

I would think that your cars and stuff would stay.  Right now Rockstar just seems to be worried about the money, because it cuts into their cash card bull.

• ScuM Inc likes this

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..Got the Money and bought some cars...Now i've never cheated glitched whatever..If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

Btw when you said school, you meant college and university...right? Not goddamn primary and middle school?

Well i'm from Denmark, and i dont know what this kinda school is called in English...But there's students from 18-60 y.o...

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Then hate me..Like i give a flying f*ck...

I don't hate you but I can't like a liar. Speak the truth and repent young man.

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well i'm from Denmark, and i dont know what this kinda school is called in English...But there's students from 18-60 y.o...

Yeah university :p

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I am reading several comments here and at the support forums, and so far I am seeing this pattern in their automatic sweep:

- Players are reporting that when they recieved free money, they used the share option to share with other players in the lobby.

The sweep is probably looking for players who shared amounts of cash greater than what can be earned during free mode.

- Players are reporting they tried to get rid of the money by buying as much as they could such as Adders.

The automatic sweep is probably looking at individual spending stats to see if a player spent an unreasonable amount of money.

- Most of the complaints I have read involve collecting the money through a bounty. I have not seen any specific complaint that the money was shared from a hacker through robbing a store.

This might reflect the automatic system looking at your job money being too high. Money given to you through shared option does not even show up on your characters cash stat section.

Just what I've noticed, nothing is certain.

• Canucks555 likes this

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

This might reflect the automatic system looking at your job money being too high. Money given to you through shared option does not even show up on your characters cash stat section.

It does on the Social Club.

11s15y9.png

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

I am reading several comments here and at the support forums, and so far I am seeing this pattern in their automatic sweep:

- Players are reporting that when they recieved free money, they used the share option to share with other players in the lobby.

The sweep is probably looking for players who shared amounts of cash greater than what can be earned during free mode.

- Players are reporting they tried to get rid of the money by buying as much as they could such as Adders.

The automatic sweep is probably looking at individual spending stats to see if a player spent an unreasonable amount of money.

- Most of the complaints I have read involve collecting the money through a bounty. I have not seen any specific complaint that the money was shared from a hacker through robbing a store.

ive got negative job money. LOL

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

its ridiculous to use the "stats" system. a lot of people are intentionally buying junk in an attempt to bring their money down. 

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:09 AM Edited by wanes, 18 December 2013 - 10:10 AM.

only one way to find out, what don't look at me, we need a volunteer to tell us if just roaming around in an invite only and not spending one dollar of the hacked shared money is safe.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

how long will it take before the cheaters pool is hacked.

I know races are hacked (found out last night)

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Has anyone been given hacked cash and NOT been banned? 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hermione-Raising-Hand.gif

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

That would be me. It's like they know I want that cool hat.
  • HiddenAnonyous likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

SOME PEOple are trolling Brian hard

http://support.rocks...ell-being-Brian

Lmao

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

But.....you fully expect to be banned soon ..right? 

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

But.....you fully expect to be banned soon ..right? 
That's correct.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 18 December 2013 - 01:17 PM.

Deleted.

GeneralClay
  • GeneralClay

U.B.C.S. - Umbrella Virginia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

082ef2e5-0b2e-4e11-bed3-88a94ecf1df8.gif

• Titania likes this

HiddenAnonyous
  • HiddenAnonyous

I know things

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:06 AM Edited by HiddenAnonyous, 18 December 2013 - 11:13 AM.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

What i've learned is: If everyone's a cheater - no one is.

thanks reddit :D

• Art:Vandelay likes this

desperado558
  • desperado558

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

I have a question regarding the cheater's lobby. 

When I was placed in it, it removed all of my money(which I am absolutely okay with, considering before I received it, I literally had about $2,000 to my name)

Will it wipe my money when I LEAVE the cheater's lobby as well?  If not I don't know what the f*ck I'm supposed to do, considering I currently have 500 million YET AGAIN because they literally shoved me in with all of the people who actually belong here and there are billion dollar bounties all over, and people sharing the cash from them constantly.

I actually received 393 million while AFK in my apartment having never left it after being tossed in this cheater lobby.  I was afk making a customer support ticket when I received it...

If my money isn't wiped upon leaving the cheater lobby am I just going to end up back in it thanks to the fact that I've already received so much yet again? I mean seriously I don't know what the f*ck to do any more. Spending all of my money by spam buying adders apparently is what got me put in here in the first place, despite the fact that I was trying to get rid of it some how since rockstar wouldn't help me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users