Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming

1,215 replies to this topic

Poll: Cheaters Pool Discussion: mass bans are coming (536 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you been placed in the Cheater's Pool?

1. Yes (60 votes [11.19%])

Percentage of vote: 11.19%

2. No (476 votes [88.81%])

Percentage of vote: 88.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

looks like I will BE escaping the cheaters pool. HAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How?

-_- please read the page you posted on

Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

http://www.nextgenup...les-method.html

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

How?

WELL  i delinked my ps3 account from the social club... so now my stats are blank on gta5stats.com now so we will see if it works

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

How?

WELL  i delinked my ps3 account from the social club... so now my stats are blank on gta5stats.com now so we will see if it works

My stats are also blank on there but I'm still part of that. 

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

How?

what do you mean "part of that" you're still showing up on the website?

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

So from what it sounds like, Rockstar has an automated system online that weeds out the false money, removes it, and puts the user in the cheater lobby.  Quite a few posts in this thread have indicated that as soon as the money is gone, they will just glitch/mod/cheat some more.  So, what stops that from going too?  Just because you're in the cheaters lobby doesn't mean that you still aren't actively playing the game.  It's obvious that the system will keep looking, and will act on new glitching just as fast as the old.  Yeah, you'd still be in the cheaters lobby, that wouldn't change, but wouldn't it get old to have to keep glitching your money often?  And this seems to be the early stages, I expect that the system will get better and faster as they perfect it.  Seems like more of a pain then it's worth to me.  Glad everything I've gotten is legit.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by SAVILLAIN, 18 December 2013 - 08:38 AM.

Banning or even resetting people would be a very stupid thing to do, the backlash would cost R* more in the long run. 

yeah.... cause we all know how much they could have spent on cash cards :sarcasm:

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

How?

No I'm not part of the stats, I mentioned this earlier. But I 'm linked to social club.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:39 AM

How?

No I'm not part of the stats, I mentioned this earlier. But I 'm linked to social club.

hmmmm

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

So from what it sounds like, Rockstar has an automated system online that weeds out the false money, removes it, and puts the user in the cheater lobby.  Quite a few posts in this thread have indicated that as soon as the money is gone, they will just glitch/mod/cheat some more.  So, what stops that from going too?  Just because you're in the cheaters lobby doesn't mean that you still aren't actively playing the game.  It's obvious that the system will keep looking, and will act on new glitching just as fast as the old.  Yeah, you'd still be in the cheaters lobby, that wouldn't change, but wouldn't it get old to have to keep glitching your money often?  And this seems to be the early stages, I expect that the system will get better and faster as they perfect it.  Seems like more of a pain then it's worth to me.  Glad everything I've gotten is legit.

But what if you get gifted billions by a hacker? Hackers now will destroy GTAO either to grief other players or simply to give the finger to "R". They can't throw everyone into the cheaters pool. But that's what could happen with their current attitude towards dealing with things.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

But what if you get gifted billions by a hacker? Hackers now will destroy GTAO either to grief other players or simply to give the finger to "R". They can't throw everyone into the cheaters pool. But that's what could happen with their current attitude towards dealing with things.

yah its a lost cause if they never fix the source of the problem..

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

yah its a lost cause if they never fix the source of the problem..

True.  One can hope that they have plans in store to bring people that are innocent out of the cheaters pool, but I would assume given the volume going in right now it will take them time to sort it all out.  Which is unfair to people that didn't ask for it.  Still, as others have said before, it's quite obvious that Rockstar lost control of online a long time ago.

• maschil likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Here's a tip: If the system detects you as a cheater and applies the punishment, dashboard before the cloud saves. This worked for players who were getting bad sport, so it might work for the cheaters pool as well. There's a good chance this sweep finds you when you connect to the cloud.

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

Will those LSC glitchers be banned?

If so, my friend will be. LOL

He told me we won't be banned for glitching and I kept refusing to do heavy glitching

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

Here's a tip: If the system detects you as a cheater and applies the punishment, dashboard before the cloud saves. This worked for players who were getting bad sport, so it might work for the cheaters pool as well. There's a good chance this sweep finds you when you connect to the cloud.

what does dashboard mean?

ShadowMercure
  • ShadowMercure

Boss of The Black Org

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

Leave the game, turn off the system, wait like 1/2 hour and that's what Dashboard means

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

exit game without saving fast as hell.   

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

Two of my crew who claimed billion bounty have been thrown in nine months of cheaters pool and All bank and cash money wiped

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

Two of my crew who claimed billion bounty have been thrown in nine months of cheaters pool and All bank and cash money wiped

9 months with no money? I wouldn't think twice about not coming back.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

did they do thE lsc money glitch?

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:08 AM Edited by wanes, 18 December 2013 - 09:08 AM.

Doesn't work someone on 7s tried it

Dashboarding didnt work! STILL CLASSED AS A CHEAT LMAO!

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..
Got the Money and bought some cars...
Now i've never cheated glitched whatever..
If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

I got 587 Millions Yesterday from a Stanger, will I get banned, if I use it...? or what if I only use my money?

I had 13k before

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:13 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 18 December 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Only things I can think of: 

1. Accept gifted cash option

2. Delete cash option (lolwut) 

I have $360,000,000 that I'd really rather not have.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

This is utter BS...Some dude put a billion dollar Bounty on my head last night..I just started an invite only session, just to wait the Bounty out..
If i come home from school to see that i'm banned, i'm gonna be so f*cking pissed..

You shouldn't be playing this game if you're under 18.

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

LoL i'm 30...

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

LoL i'm 30...

Why are you still in school? Unless you're ugly teacher I don't want excuses.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

LoL i'm 30...

lol what kind of question is that?

ScuM Inc
  • ScuM Inc

Snitch

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

LoL i'm 30...

Well i've been working since i was 16, so i just figured that now would be a good time to get an education..

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

Well i've been working since i was 16, so i just figured that now would be a good time to get an education..

I reckon you're a child playing this game and I'm offended. How does that make you feel?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users